Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Infiniti Q50 Lease numbers

sefox24sefox24 Posts: 2
edited July 2016 in INFINITI
Do you have updated lease numbers for Q50 premium, 39 mos, 10K miles, LA, CA area. Also, what do you think is a good deal re monthly payment with nothing out-of-pocket at drive off. Many thanks.
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    sefox24 said:

    Do you have updated lease numbers for Q50 premium, 39 mos, 10K miles, LA, CA area. Also, what do you think is a good deal re monthly payment with nothing out-of-pocket at drive off. Many thanks.

    2.0t Premium RWD?

    .00011 MF and 49% residual.

    We don't track pricing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sefox24sefox24 Posts: 2
    Sorry. I should have specified. I'm looking at the 3.0t premium RWD trim. Do you have numbers for that model. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    sefox24 said:

    Sorry. I should have specified. I'm looking at the 3.0t premium RWD trim. Do you have numbers for that model. Thanks.

    .00004 MF and 52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • holdthat39holdthat39 NYPosts: 8
    what is the 2016 redsport residual and MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009

    what is the 2016 redsport residual and MF?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FadyDizzleFadyDizzle NJPosts: 105
    Hi, what's the Q50 2.0t Premium AWD residual and MF for a 36 mo, 15k/yr lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Hi, what's the Q50 2.0t Premium AWD residual and MF for a 36 mo, 15k/yr lease?

    .00003 MF and 47% residual
    46% residual for 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • awd2003awd2003 Posts: 54
    Is there a promotion for the Q50 3.0T PREMIUM? Would get a 39/10K lease in Connecticut. I also would like to see the MF and RV.
    Thanks..
  • awd2003awd2003 Posts: 54
    For the previous comment, its AWD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    awd2003 said:

    Is there a promotion for the Q50 3.0T PREMIUM? Would get a 39/10K lease in Connecticut. I also would like to see the MF and RV.
    Thanks..

    awd2003 said:

    For the previous comment, its AWD.

    .00003 MF and 52% residual.

    No info on any promotions.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sodifficultsodifficult CaliforniaPosts: 31
    edited August 2016
    Can I get the Residual and MF for:

    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD - 36/12 and 39/12
    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD - 36/12 and 39/12
    ----------------------------------------------
    1977 Chevy Nova RS - Custom
    2005 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro
    2008 Audi A6 4.7 Quattro- S Line
    2014 Audi A6 3.0T Prestige -Black Ops
    2016 Audi S6 - Black Ops
  • Could I get the August Q50 3.0 Awd premium numbers for 36/12/15 and 39/12/15

    thanks in advance 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Can I get the Residual and MF for:

    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD - 36/12 and 39/12
    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD - 36/12 and 39/12

    AWD: .00004 MF and 56% residual
    RWD: .00017 MF and 57% residual

    Either term.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    jasen2016 said:

    Could I get the August Q50 3.0 Awd premium numbers for 36/12/15 and 39/12/15

    thanks in advance 

    .00003 MF and 49% residual for 15K/yr, either term.

    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • anupam3anupam3 Posts: 11
    Hi, can I get the Residual and MF for:

    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD - 39 months 10k miles

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009
    anupam3 said:

    Hi, can I get the Residual and MF for:

    2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD - 39 months 10k miles

    Thanks.

    .00004 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Two offers so far, 

    Q50 2.0t premium 39/12 for 335/month 900 due at drive off (dealer eating 560 left over payment on old car)
    Q50 3.0t prem plus 39/12 425/month 900 due at drive off (dealer eating 4,239 left over payment on old car) 
    good deals? Or should I be holding out till the 2017's are released 
  • Both AWD in NY area
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Two offers so far, 

    Q50 2.0t premium 39/12 for 335/month 900 due at drive off (dealer eating 560 left over payment on old car)
    Q50 3.0t prem plus 39/12 425/month 900 due at drive off (dealer eating 4,239 left over payment on old car) 
    good deals? Or should I be holding out till the 2017's are released 

    No clue.. need MSRPs and CAP cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What's the current MF and residual for the 2106 RWD 3.0t Pport (Prem + and Driver Assistance options) and RWD 3.0 Premium Plus (leather + Drivers Assistance) in LA area for 39 month lease. Do dealers typically discount buying more miles e.g. from 10K to 12K upfront?
  • The first question was for RWD 3.0 Sport, not Pport!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    What's the current MF and residual for the 2106 RWD 3.0t Pport (Prem + and Driver Assistance options) and RWD 3.0 Premium Plus (leather + Drivers Assistance) in LA area for 39 month lease. Do dealers typically discount buying more miles e.g. from 10K to 12K upfront?

    The first question was for RWD 3.0 Sport, not Pport!

    Either model:
    .00004 MF and 52% residual for 39/10.
    51% for 39/12 or 49% for 39/15
    You don't buy miles on an individual basis, until you get over 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello!

    Can I please have the MF and residual percentage on a 2016 Q50 3.0t Premium Package w/AWD in New York for the following terms:

    39 months/10k mi
    39 months/15k mi

    Also, I hear that there are some decent discounts off MSRP for these cars now- is that correct? Thank you!

    Jessa
  • Could I get the September  Q50 3.0 Awd premium numbers for 36/12/15 and 39/12/15 for Michigan.

    thanks in advance 
  • jessa_123 said:

    Hello!

    Can I please have the MF and residual percentage on a 2016 Q50 3.0t Premium Package w/AWD in New York for the following terms:

    39 months/10k mi
    39 months/15k mi

    Also, I hear that there are some decent discounts off MSRP for these cars now- is that correct? Thank you!

    Jessa

    Some dealers are still offering up to $6250 in lease cash. Last month this was over $7000. That makes these leases incredible when compared to everything else.

    a.dlron.us/assets/misc/webteam/LNI/specials/42294/2015-Q50.jpg
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    jessa_123 said:

    Hello!

    Can I please have the MF and residual percentage on a 2016 Q50 3.0t Premium Package w/AWD in New York for the following terms:

    39 months/10k mi
    39 months/15k mi

    Also, I hear that there are some decent discounts off MSRP for these cars now- is that correct? Thank you!

    Jessa

    .00003 MF and 52%/49% residual

    Yes, there should be massive discounts.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    jasen2016 said:

    Could I get the September  Q50 3.0 Awd premium numbers for 36/12/15 and 39/12/15 for Michigan.

    thanks in advance 

    .00003 MF and 51%/49% for 12K/15K for either term (so, go with 39 months)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • In Massachusetts. Dealer offer me $449.00 per month with zero due at signing on Infiniti q50 awd 2.0 loaded. Msrp $46,685 cap cost 40,000 39 month 10k per year. Fees 700,502,and 135.mass sales tax 6.25%,.0003 mf, 49 percent residual 22,875.65. Can you please tell me if this is a good deal? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009
    kristinmv said:

    In Massachusetts. Dealer offer me $449.00 per month with zero due at signing on Infiniti q50 awd 2.0 loaded. Msrp $46,685 cap cost 40,000 39 month 10k per year. Fees 700,502,and 135.mass sales tax 6.25%,.0003 mf, 49 percent residual 22,875.65. Can you please tell me if this is a good deal? 

    If I add the fees to the cap cost, I get $547/mo with tax included.

    And, the MF is .00003, not .00030

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Are you taxing the monthly payment or the entire price? Thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009
    kristinmv said:

    Are you taxing the monthly payment or the entire price? Thank you. 

    MA taxes the monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am looking for MF and residual for Q50 Sport 39/15. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    cnewhouse said:

    I am looking for MF and residual for Q50 Sport 39/15. Thanks.

    3.0T Sport or RED Sport?

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 3.0T Sport RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009
    cnewhouse said:

    I am looking for MF and residual for Q50 Sport 39/15. Thanks.

    cnewhouse said:

    3.0T Sport RWD

    .00003 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoshVegasJoshVegas VegasPosts: 1
    I'm in Nevada looking to take advantage of Infiniti's national lease offer on the 2016 INFINITI Q50 2.0T PREMIUM.

    The total price of the vehicle window sticker after destination charges reads $38,555.

    Miles allowed per year is 10,000.

    It says, at lease end, purchase for $18,892 plus $300 purchase option fee (except KS & WI) plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year.

    After visiting the dealer and looking at this vehicle, the sales guy gave me the exact same numbers as the national ad except that the NV tax of 8.15% will be put on top of the monthly payment.

    Money factor: 0.00039

    So it'll be $2521.74 due at signing and then $301.74 for 39 months.

    Is this a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    JoshVegas said:

    I'm in Nevada looking to take advantage of Infiniti's national lease offer on the 2016 INFINITI Q50 2.0T PREMIUM.

    The total price of the vehicle window sticker after destination charges reads $38,555.

    Miles allowed per year is 10,000.

    It says, at lease end, purchase for $18,892 plus $300 purchase option fee (except KS & WI) plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.25/mile for mileage over 10,000 miles/year.

    After visiting the dealer and looking at this vehicle, the sales guy gave me the exact same numbers as the national ad except that the NV tax of 8.15% will be put on top of the monthly payment.

    Money factor: 0.00039

    So it'll be $2521.74 due at signing and then $301.74 for 39 months.

    Is this a good deal?

    We show .00011 MF and 49% residual for 39/10.
    Any idea what the $2521 covers?
    1st payment
    $700 acquisition fee
    What else?

    The payment is very low.
    Make sure they aren't making it up with any extra/superfluous charges in the upfront money.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.
  • BTW the monthly payment of $400 includes 9.5% CA tax (!#$%$@^). therefore base is ~$365 plus $35 tax.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009

    Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.

    Assuming RWD, the numbers are .00004 and 51%.

    Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to run the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.

    Assuming RWD, the numbers are .00004 and 51%.

    Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to run the numbers.
    The MSRP is $43,310 and the adj CAP cost is $36257 (includes $700 Acquisition fee).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Michaell said:

    Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.

    Assuming RWD, the numbers are .00004 and 51%.

    Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to run the numbers.
    The MSRP is $43,310 and the adj CAP cost is $36257 (includes $700 Acquisition fee).
    $366/mo.+tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.

    Assuming RWD, the numbers are .00004 and 51%.

    Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to run the numbers.
    The MSRP is $43,310 and the adj CAP cost is $36257 (includes $700 Acquisition fee).
    $366/mo.+tax
    Thanks, that does match the numbers i got from the dealer, Is it a good deal based on whats currently being offered in CA,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009

    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    Is the following a good deal;

    Q50 3.0t Premium
    12K/yr for 39 months
    $0 down
    $940 initial payment, includes $400 first month payment and ~$540 of title, doc, and other fees
    Residual $22,088.10

    Thanks in advance.

    Assuming RWD, the numbers are .00004 and 51%.

    Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost in order to run the numbers.
    The MSRP is $43,310 and the adj CAP cost is $36257 (includes $700 Acquisition fee).
    $366/mo.+tax
    Thanks, that does match the numbers i got from the dealer, Is it a good deal based on whats currently being offered in CA,
    We don't track selling prices - read through the last page or so of this discussion to see what others have gotten, or use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the lease numbers for a Q50 RWD and AWD premium 3.0 with 12k yr in TN?
  • vataklevatakle Posts: 10
    What are lease numbers for Q50 RWD Premium 3.0T for 10k and 12k a year in San Jose, CA.

    I have been given quote as below.

    $365/mo + taxes for 10k miles, money factor - 0.00004, Residual 51%, 23235.6 buy out amount.
    $378.41/mo + taxes for 12k miles and all other factors remain same.

    MSRP is 45560 and Selling price is $37198.

    Is it good?

    Please advise
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    What are the lease numbers for a Q50 RWD and AWD premium 3.0 with 12k yr in TN?

    RWD: .00009 MF and 49% residual
    AWD: .00005 MF and 49% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    vatakle said:

    What are lease numbers for Q50 RWD Premium 3.0T for 10k and 12k a year in San Jose, CA.

    I have been given quote as below.

    $365/mo + taxes for 10k miles, money factor - 0.00004, Residual 51%, 23235.6 buy out amount.
    $378.41/mo + taxes for 12k miles and all other factors remain same.

    MSRP is 45560 and Selling price is $37198.

    Is it good?

    Please advise
    Thanks

    .00009 MF and 50%/49% residual

    Your numbers appear to be from last month.
    The monthly numbers look pretty good. How much is due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • That stinks that the MF doubled from last month. Is there any Q50 configuration that has .00004 this month. With the residual staying the same this will increase the monthly payments. Everyone will wait until the 2017 comes out now. They tried to move sales into Sept but failed miserably based on the inventories I see at all my local dealers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,009
    cnewhouse said:

    That stinks that the MF doubled from last month. Is there any Q50 configuration that has .00004 this month. With the residual staying the same this will increase the monthly payments. Everyone will wait until the 2017 comes out now. They tried to move sales into Sept but failed miserably based on the inventories I see at all my local dealers.

    2016 Red Sport, Hybrid and 2.0t Premium awd all have .00003 mf this month.

    Guess Infiniti is putting more emphasis on the '17's at this point.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.