Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Saturn Sky

1235»

Comments

• Options
    jeannelajeweljeannelajewel Member Posts: 12
    I have the convertible too. No extra noise here. I agree with the OP. Go to another dealer but go a step further and contact the main office too. That dealer does not belong in the Saturn family of dealers. My dealer here in Danbury CT is a dream come true. They called on my anniversary date this year just to see how all is doing.
  • Options
    ryryck591ryryck591 Member Posts: 2
    Busiris, I saw you said u have the shop manuals for chevy aveo speakers. u still have those? need em for 2007
  • Options
    jmonacojmonaco Member Posts: 1
    I had the same problem with wind noise near the passenger window. I could see a spot of light looking from inside the car out where the top nested against the front corner of the quarter panel at the doors edge. I discovered that when you raise the top we usually do it from the drivers side. There is a short black dowel pin, nest locater attached at both sides of the top that are suposed to slide into reciever holes in the black rubber grommet attached to the top front corner of the quarter where the door and glass meet. When we pull the top up from the side it torsions some and that right pin misses the hole and sits on top of the rubber grommet which keeps the that right side from sitting down tight in the corner rubber seal. The fix is, before you snap closed the center latch all the way, walk around to the right side push that right corner in and down a little to alighn and insert that locater dowel in the hole in the center of the rubber, then finish snapping closed the center latch and snap down both rear flaps.
  • Options
    wifesskywifessky Member Posts: 1
    I had the same problem with my drivers window and the fix was making sure the locator pin lined up with the whole. I hope this is all that you will need to fix your problem.
  • Options
    swaffoswaffo Member Posts: 1
    Curious, are there any plans for GM to reintroduce the Sky or a similar car under one of the current GM brands?
  • Options
    gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    swaffo,
    I am unaware of any such plans. I would definitely recommend checking out the Auto Show on the GM web site. These will have more information on possible up and coming vehicles.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
This discussion has been closed.