2017 Mercedes Benz GLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

  • opfreakopfreak Member Posts: 106
    Can I get numbers for 2017 4matic. Gla. 24/15 36/15 zip 53172
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    opfreak said:

    Can I get numbers for 2017 4matic. Gla. 24/15 36/15 zip 53172

    .00039 MF and 58%/55% residual (better skip the 24 month term)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ThisiThisi Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Can I get the numbers for a 2017 4matic gla, 36/10 in 22202? Also, for loaner vehicles the residual is lower per mile, can you help with the calculation? 13000 miles how would I do that calculation

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,952
    Thisi said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the numbers for a 2017 4matic gla, 36/10 in 22202? Also, for loaner vehicles the residual is lower per mile, can you help with the calculation? 13000 miles how would I do that calculation

    .00038 MF and 58% residual

    With 13,000 miles, it might not be eligible for the new car program. Check with the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ThisiThisi Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Thisi said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the numbers for a 2017 4matic gla, 36/10 in 22202? Also, for loaner vehicles the residual is lower per mile, can you help with the calculation? 13000 miles how would I do that calculation

    .00038 MF and 58% residual

    With 13,000 miles, it might not be eligible for the new car program. Check with the dealer.
    Sir - I just want to thank you for the quick turnaround! I am a long time lurker and I really appreciate what you do here.
Sign In or Register to comment.