Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Q7 leasing rates

santasticosantastico Posts: 3
edited April 2017 in Audi
New to Audi having been leasing BMW X5 for the last 10 years. Got the following rates for a 2017 Q7 lease:
36 months / 12,000 miles per year
Residual: 63% for Premium or Premium Plus / 61% for Prestige
MF: .00237
No discount at all from MSRP

Thoughts???

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,804

New to Audi having been leasing BMW X5 for the last 10 years. Got the following rates for a 2017 Q7 lease:
    36 months / 12,000 miles per year
    Residual: 63% for Premium or Premium Plus / 61% for Prestige
    MF: .00237
    No discount at all from MSRP

Thoughts???

Those are the correct residuals.

The base MF is .00197, so that is marked up.

No discount, and a marked up money factor? I'd shop around.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kotkot1kotkot1 Posts: 25
    HI All, what's the current MF and residual for 2017 Q7 on 36/12 lease? any other programs? what discount of MSRP is reasonable? Looking at !7 premium or Premium Plus.

Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,217
    kotkot1 said:

HI All, what's the current MF and residual for 2017 Q7 on 36/12 lease? any other programs? what discount of MSRP is reasonable? Looking at !7 premium or Premium Plus.

Thank you!

.00237 and 62% for both trims.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kotkot1kotkot1 Posts: 25
    thanks! crazy MF. it's not worth in i think.
  • Hi all. Q7 selling prices seem to be all over the map. Anyone able to give me a target discount to MSRP on a Q7 Premium? Thanks in advance.
    bpeter21 said:

Hi all. Q7 selling prices seem to be all over the map. Anyone able to give me a target discount to MSRP on a Q7 Premium? Thanks in advance.

Generally, for Audi, 6% off sticker is a good starting point.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Looking to lease a Q7 Prestige for 36months 15k miles/year.

Dealer is quoting the following:
    $2000 down
    Residual: 54%
    MF: .00166

thoughts on the deal?
    sayer17 said:

Looking to lease a Q7 Prestige for 36months 15k miles/year.

Dealer is quoting the following:
    $2000 down
    Residual: 54%
    MF: .00166

thoughts on the deal?

Those aren't AFS numbers.
    .00227 MF and 58% residual for AFS.

Must be using another bank.

Edmunds Moderator

• Got this rate today from a Dealer in Va.

Our lease with $0 Down for 36 Months and 12K miles is $998 including Audi Care. Which gives you a residual value of 58% (same without Audi Care) MF .00183

Is this good? Also, what's the best way to negotiate with the dealer if they don't honor the ACNA membership discount?
    bhatiaax said:

Got this rate today from a Dealer in Va.

Our lease with $0 Down for 36 Months and 12K miles is $998 including Audi Care. Which gives you a residual value of 58% (same without Audi Care) MF .00183

Is this good? Also, what's the best way to negotiate with the dealer if they don't honor the ACNA membership discount?

Again, doesn't look like an AFS lease. Otherwise, you'd get an extra 1% for AudiCare.

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks Ky. I asked if this was a AFS rate and the sales person complete ignores my question. Go figure.

What's the current AFS rate on 2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus and Prestige? Also, given that it's coming close to year end, do you think the rate will improve? When is 2018 model suppose to come out? Thanks in advance.
    bhatiaax said:

Thanks Ky. I asked if this was a AFS rate and the sales person complete ignores my question. Go figure.

What's the current AFS rate on 2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus and Prestige? Also, given that it's coming close to year end, do you think the rate will improve? When is 2018 model suppose to come out? Thanks in advance.

.00227 and 62% (Prem Plus) or 60% (Prestige) for 36/12

No information on future numbers, or when the 2018's will be available.

• Thanks Michaell. It seems like the numbers have gotten worse than in Aug/Sep timeframe. Figured by now RV and MF would only go up not down :( I can get a loan from a credit union for 1.5 but don't want the hassle of selling the car after 3 years!

Also, the dealer is willing to take off only 800 off the MSRP. What are others getting?
    bhatiaax said:

Thanks Michaell. It seems like the numbers have gotten worse than in Aug/Sep timeframe. Figured by now RV and MF would only go up not down :( I can get a loan from a credit union for 1.5 but don't want the hassle of selling the car after 3 years!

Also, the dealer is willing to take off only 800 off the MSRP. What are others getting?

We don't track prices.

And, Audi's generally lease poorly.

•  Hi, may I please have the residual and money factor for a 2017 Audi Q7 prestige for 36 mo 15k miles a year. Also, is there another term ( i.e. 33 or 39 mo) that is a better sweet spot for this vehicle. I plan on ordering the car which will be  here in April. In your personal experience, do you think leasing rates will get much worse or stay about the same  over the course of the next few months . Thanks!

Hi, may I please have the residual and money factor for a 2017 Audi Q7 prestige for 36 mo 15k miles a year. Also, is there another term ( i.e. 33 or 39 mo) that is a better sweet spot for this vehicle. I plan on ordering the car which will be  here in April. In your personal experience, do you think leasing rates will get much worse or stay about the same  over the course of the next few months . Thanks!

.00239 MF and 58% residual.

There are no good terms, but if you are willing to go to 48 months, then .00259 MF and 51% residual.

I don't see how the terms could get worse, but I'm often wrong.

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks!
  • sambo49sambo49 Posts: 47
    edited December 2016
    Hi,
    What are the lease rate and residual value for q7, 2017, Premium Plus? looking at 36 months and 12k miles per month. I am in the Washington DC area.
    Many Thanks,
    sambo49 said:

Hi,
    What are the lease rate and residual value for q7, 2017, Premium Plus? looking at 36 months and 12k miles per month. I am in the Washington DC area.
    Many Thanks,

.00239 and 62%

• Thank you very much!
    i received an offer of 1500 below 64750 MSRP for a new 2017 Q7 P+ (w/options). I know these cars are in high demand. What is a good discount below MSRP (or above invoice) for December in the DC area?
    Thanks Again!
    sambo49 said:

Thank you very much!
    i received an offer of 1500 below 64750 MSRP for a new 2017 Q7 P+ (w/options). I know these cars are in high demand. What is a good discount below MSRP (or above invoice) for December in the DC area?
    Thanks Again!

Generally, for Audi, we suggest 6% off sticker. Not sure you can get that with the Q7, however.

• Thank you for your suggestion.
    I was offered 2.5% but will counter and try to get closer to 6%.
    Best,
  • Hey Michael,

As stated by you in the threads, Audi Q7's don't lease well. I've checked the Base MF and have seen 4.5-5% on average throughout parts of the country. A few questions:

1) Are there Audi Dealers in different parts of the country that have lower MF?
    2) Can you provide the Base MF for the DFW (Dallas), TX area?

Thanks!
    bradys87n said:

Hey Michael,

As stated by you in the threads, Audi Q7's don't lease well. I've checked the Base MF and have seen 4.5-5% on average throughout parts of the country. A few questions:

1) Are there Audi Dealers in different parts of the country that have lower MF?
    2) Can you provide the Base MF for the DFW (Dallas), TX area?

Thanks!

So far as we know, the Audi numbers are national.

.00239 is the base MF for the Central region.

• Please be patient with me. We have 0 experience leasing but I am thinking that might be the best option for us due to me needing a new car every 3 years. I am looking at luxury SUV's.....Of course I love the Audi Q7, Premium Plus. I'm also looking at the Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design and the BMW X3 xDrive35i. In your opinion which one leases the best. Looking at 3 years and 15K miles for the lease.

Please be patient with me. We have 0 experience leasing but I am thinking that might be the best option for us due to me needing a new car every 3 years. I am looking at luxury SUV's.....Of course I love the Audi Q7, Premium Plus. I'm also looking at the Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design and the BMW X3 xDrive35i. In your opinion which one leases the best. Looking at 3 years and 15K miles for the lease.

The X3 will probably have the lowest payments.

Edmunds Moderator

• Hi. Got a quote from a NY dealer for a 2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus. $2,000 off MSRP. 42 month lease. 12,000 miles per year. They quoted the money factor (.00216) and residual (56%) through Audi Financial. They also said I will get a 2% bump on the residual with the Audi Care which would cost $980. Seems that based on what I'm seeing here both the money factor and residual are high but note sure if NY is a different market. Thanks for your help!

Hi. Got a quote from a NY dealer for a 2017 Audi Q7 Premium Plus. $2,000 off MSRP. 42 month lease. 12,000 miles per year. They quoted the money factor (.00216) and residual (56%) through Audi Financial. They also said I will get a 2% bump on the residual with the Audi Care which would cost $980. Seems that based on what I'm seeing here both the money factor and residual are high but note sure if NY is a different market. Thanks for your help!

2.0T: .00216 MF and 58% residual for 42/12
    3.0T: .00216 MF and 57% residual for 42/12.

AudiCare adds 1% to the residual.

Edmunds Moderator

• curragecurrage Posts: 15
    Can you provide MF and Residual for a 2017 Q7 Prestige?
    36/12
    39/12
    currage said:

Can you provide MF and Residual for a 2017 Q7 Prestige?
    36/12
    39/12

36/12 .00196 and 58%
    39/12 .00216 and 56%