Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 650i grand coupe lease. Is this lease a good deal ?. Executive demo

onlytopszzzonlytopszzz Member Posts: 6
edited September 2016 in BMW
2016 executive demo 650i all red and gorgeous and almost new with 13k miles on it. MSRP of 103k and they brought it down to $82k. They're making the deal of 3 yr lease at 12k per year, $4000 drive off including first payment and al taxes etc etc and they will throw in the tire protection package worth $1600. For $870 per month. 
What do you guys think? Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,313

2016 executive demo 650i all red and gorgeous and almost new with 13k miles on it. MSRP of 103k and they brought it down to $82k. They're making the deal of 3 yr lease at 12k per year, $4000 drive off including first payment and al taxes etc etc and they will throw in the tire protection package worth $1600. For $870 per month. 
    What do you guys think? Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Looks pretty good for a $103K MSRP car.

What state and tax rate?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    California. San Francisco. 
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I think the price is a few thousand high for the mileage on the car. I think there's a little room left in this deal, but on a lease over time maybe not enough to make a big difference in monthly payment. I'd like to see at least the cap reduction cut in half.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    What does the $4K at signing cover?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    An "executive demo" is still a used car. The only difference is that it hasn't been titled, but "miles is miles" as they say. I'd haggle a bit more on this one, but maybe the equipment levels justify the price, can't say.

• Options
    The 4K drive off covers the first months payment, all taxes and fees and whatever else. Not sure they just say 4K drive off. 
  • Options
    An "executive demo" is still a used car. The only difference is that it hasn't been titled, but "miles is miles" as they say. I'd haggle a bit more on this one, but maybe the equipment levels justify the price, can't say.
    Yes that's what I'm thinking. It's a very nice and fully equipped car but I really don't care too much. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

The 4K drive off covers the first months payment, all taxes and fees and whatever else. Not sure they just say 4K drive off. 

Ask the dealer for the full breakdown of the money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4