Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
edited September 2017 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2017 Silverado lease questions here!

Check out the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456789

Comments

  • Looking for MF and residual on 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab LT Z71 4x4 36/12k in NY.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810

    Looking for MF and residual on 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab LT Z71 4x4 36/12k in NY.

    .00090 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF and residual on 2017 LT & LTZ on Crew Cab 36/10k in South Dakota? You hear this a lot from posters but your info is very helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks folks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    jared_m_h said:

    Looking for MF and residual on 2017 LT & LTZ on Crew Cab 36/10k in South Dakota? You hear this a lot from posters but your info is very helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks folks.

    I'll assume AWD for this.

    .00090 and 62% for both trim levels.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2017 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 36month/15,000 & 12,000. MF and Residual please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

    2017 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 36month/15,000 & 12,000. MF and Residual please.

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • burgers1999burgers1999 Posts: 7
    edited November 2016
    4X4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810

    2017 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 36month/15,000 & 12,000. MF and Residual please.

    4X4

    .00090 MF and 59%/61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2017 Silverado High Country Crew Cab 36month/15,000 New York (Zip = 11743). MF and Residual please.

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    airpower said:

    2017 Silverado High Country Crew Cab 36month/15,000 New York (Zip = 11743). MF and Residual please.

    Thank you very much!

    This is a special package? What trim level is it based on?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • The High Country is a normal Silverado trim level. It is the Chevy equal to the GMC Denali. It is a trim level, not a package. Thanks for your help!!
  • 2017 LT
    Double Cab (Standard Bed)
    Z71 4x4
    39 months 15K/year

    Looking for MF and Residual...Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    Michaell said:

    airpower said:

    2017 Silverado High Country Crew Cab 36month/15,000 New York (Zip = 11743). MF and Residual please.

    Thank you very much!

    This is a special package? What trim level is it based on?
    airpower said:

    The High Country is a normal Silverado trim level. It is the Chevy equal to the GMC Denali. It is a trim level, not a package. Thanks for your help!!

    OK, thanks for the clarification.

    I'll assume 4x4

    .00090 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

    2017 LT
    Double Cab (Standard Bed)
    Z71 4x4
    39 months 15K/year

    Looking for MF and Residual...Thanks.

    .00090 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF and Residual on 2017 4x4:

    CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 CREW CAB SHORT BOX 4-WHEEL DRIVE LTZ Z71

    24/36 month- 15K per year in California please.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    potstill said:

    Looking for MF and Residual on 2017 4x4:

    CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 CREW CAB SHORT BOX 4-WHEEL DRIVE LTZ Z71

    24/36 month- 15K per year in California please.

    Thank you!

    24/15 - .00115 and 65%
    36/15 - .00090 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jackson34jackson34 Posts: 23
    edited December 2016
    17 and 16 chevy 1500 Ltz Z71 and LT z71 residual money factor for 10k lease 39 and 36 24 .Thanks
  • 75098
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    jackson34 said:

    17 and 16 chevy 1500 Ltz Z71 and LT z71 residual money factor for 10k lease 39 and 36 24 .Thanks

    jackson34 said:

    75098

    Is that a 4X4 CrewCab?
    If so,

    2017:
    24/10: .00115 MF and 67% residual
    36/10: .00090 MF and 62% residual
    39/10: .00090 MF and 60% residual

    2016 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38178/ford/f-150/2016-ford-f-150-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please confirm the MF and Residual 36month;12K Miles NJ for Dec:

    2017 4 Wheel Drive:
    Crew Cab LT
    Crew Cab LTZ
    Crew Cab LT Z71
    Crew Cab LTZ Z71
    Double Cab LTZ

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    cali02 said:

    Can you please confirm the MF and Residual 36month;12K Miles NJ for Dec:

    2017 4 Wheel Drive:
    Crew Cab LT
    Crew Cab LTZ
    Crew Cab LT Z71
    Crew Cab LTZ Z71
    Double Cab LTZ

    Thank you!

    Crew Cab - .00090 and 61% for all trims
    Double Cab - .00090 and 59% for all trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you!!
  • Can you please confirm the residual on:
    2017 Crew Cab 4X4 12K miles 39 Months
  • Recd the following quote:
    2017 1500 LT - 12K miles - 39 Month Term
    MSRP $48,145,00
    Invoice $45,351.00
    $481.00 Per Month

    *Total Down Payment $4,400.00
    - $3,400.00 Taxes/Fees(NJ) - Paid upfront by me
    - $1,000 Rebate from Dealer

    * $700.00 Costco Girt Card mailed within 3 weeks...
    - Looks like the incentives are all on the double cab this month so they really do no want to move off the invoice noted.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    cali02 said:

    Can you please confirm the residual on:
    2017 Crew Cab 4X4 12K miles 39 Months

    .00090 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    cali02 said:

    Recd the following quote:
    2017 1500 LT - 12K miles - 39 Month Term
    MSRP $48,145,00
    Invoice $45,351.00
    $481.00 Per Month

    *Total Down Payment $4,400.00
    - $3,400.00 Taxes/Fees(NJ) - Paid upfront by me
    - $1,000 Rebate from Dealer

    * $700.00 Costco Girt Card mailed within 3 weeks...
    - Looks like the incentives are all on the double cab this month so they really do no want to move off the invoice noted.

    Using the MF and residual from my last post, those prices give me a payment of $501/mo

    Ask for a full accounting of the $3400 you are giving them. Looks like some of it is going to cap reduction, which we advise against.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pacopg3pacopg3 Posts: 49
    so all trims have same residual and MF? Looking at both 2017 4x4 Crew Cab High Country and LTZ. Confirm numbers please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    pacopg3 said:

    so all trims have same residual and MF? Looking at both 2017 4x4 Crew Cab High Country and LTZ. Confirm numbers please.

    All Crew Cab 4X4 have the same numbers.

    .00088 MF and 59% residual for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pacopg3pacopg3 Posts: 49
    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    so all trims have same residual and MF? Looking at both 2017 4x4 Crew Cab High Country and LTZ. Confirm numbers please.

    All Crew Cab 4X4 have the same numbers.

    .00088 MF and 59% residual for 36/15

    Cool, thanks! 12 and 10k add 1 or 2%? for the 36mos

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    pacopg3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    so all trims have same residual and MF? Looking at both 2017 4x4 Crew Cab High Country and LTZ. Confirm numbers please.

    All Crew Cab 4X4 have the same numbers.

    .00088 MF and 59% residual for 36/15

    Cool, thanks! 12 and 10k add 1 or 2%? for the 36mos

    Add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.