2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2017 Audi S3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    djmanodjmano Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

@carsabe

Also, on the Audi website, it says the 1st month payment promo applied to financed cars. I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but does that also include leased cars?

There is complimentary 1st payment, not to exceed $600.

I would also like to confirm that this does not apply to leases.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,355
    djmano said:

kyfdx said:

@carsabe

Also, on the Audi website, it says the 1st month payment promo applied to financed cars. I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but does that also include leased cars?

There is complimentary 1st payment, not to exceed $600.

I would also like to confirm that this does not apply to leases.
    Complimentary first payment is available for leases, too.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    jimmybradyjimmybrady Member Posts: 106
    Can I get the mf and residual for s3 premium plus. 36/12k
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,876

Can I get the mf and residual for s3 premium plus. 36/12k

.00095 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    skrrskrrt7skrrskrrt7 Member Posts: 2
    MF & Residual for both Prem + & Prestige S3 in NJ for 36/15k & 39/15k please?
  • Options

MF & Residual for both Prem + & Prestige S3 in NJ for 36/15k & 39/15k please?

36/15: .00095 MF and 54%/53% residual for P+/Prestige
    39/15: .00115 MF and 52%/51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fluffeepufffluffeepuff Member Posts: 24
    Hey all - can you please tell me the January (I live in NV, but usually lease/get vehicles from CA) MF & residuals for an Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige: 36/12, 36/15, 42/12.

What kind of net cap costs are people getting on their leases? I don't see much out there, but it seems like invoice is around ~$3k under MSRP. I see a lot of P+ models at dealerships and very few prestiges... and if the residual is 1% higher for P+ then it seems that's the obvious choice. I always get Audi Care which I know adds 1%. Anyone have experience getting the Term Service care (e.g. cover first brake change) thrown in?

Current lease on my S4 ends in April... starting to look at how the numbers are moving month to month. I would think later in the model year I might get a lower MF, is that wrong? Thanks!
  • Options

Hey all - can you please tell me the January (I live in NV, but usually lease/get vehicles from CA) MF & residuals for an Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige: 36/12, 36/15, 42/12.

What kind of net cap costs are people getting on their leases? I don't see much out there, but it seems like invoice is around ~$3k under MSRP. I see a lot of P+ models at dealerships and very few prestiges... and if the residual is 1% higher for P+ then it seems that's the obvious choice. I always get Audi Care which I know adds 1%. Anyone have experience getting the Term Service care (e.g. cover first brake change) thrown in?

Current lease on my S4 ends in April... starting to look at how the numbers are moving month to month. I would think later in the model year I might get a lower MF, is that wrong? Thanks!

Current programs expire tomorrow; new numbers later this week.

If the MF drops, it's likely the residual will as well.

We suggest a target price of 6% off MSRP, less any available incentives, for Audi.

Best to wait until your current lease is up before making a move - unless Audi introduces a pull ahead program of some sort.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    car_aholiccar_aholic Member Posts: 41
    Any new numbers for January yet? P+, 36/10. Thanks.
  • Options

Any new numbers for January yet? P+, 36/10. Thanks.

.00040 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Michaell said:

We suggest a target price of 6% off MSRP, less any available incentives, for Audi.

Best to wait until your current lease is up before making a move - unless Audi introduces a pull ahead program of some sort.

Hey Michaell - the dealer I got my car at is willing to get me into a new lease 3 months or less prior to my current one from coming to maturity. I'm guessing other dealers would do this as well.

Thanks for the additional information!

Any info available on this month's MF & residuals for an Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige: 36/12, 36/15, 42/12?

• Options

Michaell said:

Hey Michaell - the dealer I got my car at is willing to get me into a new lease 3 months or less prior to my current one from coming to maturity. I'm guessing other dealers would do this as well.

Thanks for the additional information!

Any info available on this month's MF & residuals for an Audi S3 Premium Plus & Prestige: 36/12, 36/15, 42/12?

What state? Audi numbers seem to be different, this month, from region to region.

And, just because a dealer is willing to end your lease early doesn't mean there isn't a penalty for doing so. Often, the remaining payments are rolled into the new lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Michaell said:

What state? Audi numbers seem to be different, this month, from region to region.

And, just because a dealer is willing to end your lease early doesn't mean there isn't a penalty for doing so. Often, the remaining payments are rolled into the new lease.

Hey Michaell,

I live in NV, but tend to lease vehicles from CA dealers (they tend to be more competitive on pricing). Thanks for the heads up on an early lease termination - I will definitely be vigilant if that is the direction I go.
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hey Michaell,

I live in NV, but tend to lease vehicles from CA dealers (they tend to be more competitive on pricing). Thanks for the heads up on an early lease termination - I will definitely be vigilant if that is the direction I go.
    36/15 - .00040 and 53% (Prem Plus) or 52% (Prestige). Add 2% for 12K
    42/12 - .00060 and 51% (Prem Plus) or 50% (Prestige)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    need4speeds3need4speeds3 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, in the process of ordering a premium plus S3 and would like to know the New York mf and residual for 36 15k. They told me the numbers didn't change from December, but like most dealers, I'm not confident they are telling the truth. Thanks for your help.
  • Options

Hi, in the process of ordering a premium plus S3 and would like to know the New York mf and residual for 36 15k. They told me the numbers didn't change from December, but like most dealers, I'm not confident they are telling the truth. Thanks for your help.

.00040 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    need4speeds3need4speeds3 Member Posts: 3
    Appreciate it. They are telling me its 54% and 0.00095, which would really benefit them. Would you call them out, or just go to another dealership? Thanks again.
  • Options

Appreciate it. They are telling me its 54% and 0.00095, which would really benefit them. Would you call them out, or just go to another dealership? Thanks again.

It's only 54% if you add AudiCare.

.00040 is the base rate. Anything higher than that is being marked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    skrrskrrt7skrrskrrt7 Member Posts: 2
    Is it safe to assume like NY rates above, NJ residual with Audicare & MF with 36/15k are 54% & .0004? My dealer has them at 53% & .0004 with a line item of "reserve profit" adding .0001 which I will address.

Also I am fairly new to Audi, based on history and experience could we expect any new incentives coming by next month? Only one I seem to qualify for is $500 for having a BMW.

Thank you.
  • Options

Is it safe to assume like NY rates above, NJ residual with Audicare & MF with 36/15k are 54% & .0004? My dealer has them at 53% & .0004 with a line item of "reserve profit" adding .0001 which I will address.

Also I am fairly new to Audi, based on history and experience could we expect any new incentives coming by next month? Only one I seem to qualify for is $500 for having a BMW.

Thank you.

Yes.. same rates.

No crystal ball about next month, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    manualtodsgmanualtodsg Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2017
    Hi,
    Do you happen to have RV/MF for 36/10 and 12 for January 2017 in MA?
    Also 42/10 and 12?
    Premium Plus.

Thanks much.
  • Options

Hi,
    Also 42/10 and 12?
    Premium Plus.

Thanks much.

12K/yr.. Add 1% for 10K/yr

36: .00040 MF and 55% residual
    42: .00060 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    manualtodsgmanualtodsg Member Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, Do you happen to have RV/MF for 36/10 and 12 for January 2017 in MA? Also 42/10 and 12? Premium Plus. Thanks much.
    12K/yr.. Add 1% for 10K/yr 36: .00040 MF and 55% residual 42: .00060 MF and 51% residual
    Thanks so much!
    Any incentives available?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Hi,
    Also 42/10 and 12?
    Premium Plus.

Thanks much.

12K/yr.. Add 1% for 10K/yr

36: .00040 MF and 55% residual
    42: .00060 MF and 51% residual

Thanks so much!
    Any incentives available?

$750 Marketing allowance
    $500 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mokkitokkimokkitokki Member Posts: 3
    NY/NJ MF and Residual for 36mo/7,500 miles? Thanks
  • Options

NY/NJ MF and Residual for 36mo/7,500 miles? Thanks

.00040 and 57%

$750 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lunch62lunch62 Member Posts: 32
    Is it a bad idea to pursue a 42/15k S3 lease from a financial/warranty standpoint? I'm guessing these (42/15) lease terms are the minority and do not happen as frequently as the other lease terms. I currently have an A3 that is a 36/15 but want the S3 to be a little longer, so I have been through the Audi lease process before. Just looking for any ideas, pointers or suggestions when I go back to turn my lease in and order that new S3! This forum has been a great resource and whatever my terms end up being, I appreciate the insight and any help. Thanks
  • Options
    lunch62 said:

Is it a bad idea to pursue a 42/15k S3 lease from a financial/warranty standpoint? I'm guessing these (42/15) lease terms are the minority and do not happen as frequently as the other lease terms. I currently have an A3 that is a 36/15 but want the S3 to be a little longer, so I have been through the Audi lease process before. Just looking for any ideas, pointers or suggestions when I go back to turn my lease in and order that new S3! This forum has been a great resource and whatever my terms end up being, I appreciate the insight and any help. Thanks

52,500 is out of warranty, right?

It's not the risk that something might go wrong within those last couple of months. The risk is the dealer finding something wrong with it, when you turn it in, and you have no warranty coverage to take care of it.
    ("gee, it sounded funny, so we checked and you have a bent piston and the repair cost is $5000")

Personally, I wouldn't sweat that. I've had vehicles out of warranty at turn-in before, but that is the risk.
    The 42 month term is decent for most Audis.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

lunch62 said:

52,500 is out of warranty, right?

It's not the risk that something might go wrong within those last couple of months. The risk is the dealer finding something wrong with it, when you turn it in, and you have no warranty coverage to take care of it.
    ("gee, it sounded funny, so we checked and you have a bent piston and the repair cost is $5000")

Personally, I wouldn't sweat that. I've had vehicles out of warranty at turn-in before, but that is the risk.
    The 42 month term is decent for most Audis.
    Yes, I believe 50k is the cut off for the warranty. Good point. Maybe a 39/15 is a better approach but would still like to have it for 42 months. Thank you
  • Options
    nadomarsnadomars Member Posts: 1
    Hi there, do you have the MF and residual for the S3 Premium Plus w/ and without AudiCare for 3 years, 36k miles? I'm in Seattle, WA. Also, any incentives other than conquest? Thanks!
  • Options
    nadomars said:

Hi there, do you have the MF and residual for the S3 Premium Plus w/ and without AudiCare for 3 years, 36k miles? I'm in Seattle, WA. Also, any incentives other than conquest? Thanks!

.00040 and 55%

$750 marketing allowance, $500 loyalty

Add 1% for AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    If you recently sold or traded in a BMW for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Volvo, Audi or Cadillac vehicle, a reporter would be interested in speaking with you about your experience. Please send a note to PR@Edmunds.com no later than 5 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2017. Thanks!
  • Options
    mbguy25mbguy25 Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2017
    I see on Audi site the S3 Is eligible for 500$ incentive "new owner offer" similar to a conquest offer. Is this in addition to the $750 marketing a allowance mentioned above ?
  • Options
    mbguy25 said:

I see on Audi site the S3 Is eligible for 500$ incentive "new owner offer" similar to a conquest offer. Is this in addition to the $750 marketing a allowance mentioned above ?

Yes.. for owners of BMW/Lexus/MB/Infiniti/Acura.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wildcat630wildcat630 Member Posts: 6
    Can you provide the MF and RV for a Prestige 36/12k?
  • Options

Can you provide the MF and RV for a Prestige 36/12k?

.00040 and 54%

$750 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    taggartgtaggartg Member Posts: 1
    Hi Michaell,

Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a Premium Plus in northern CA for 36/10K and 36/7.5K?

Thanks!
  • Options
    taggartg said:

Hi Michaell,

Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a Premium Plus in northern CA for 36/10K and 36/7.5K?

Thanks!

.00040 and 56% / 57%

$750 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi Michaell,

Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a Premium Plus in Columbus, Ohio for 36/15K, 39/15 and 42/12?

Thanks!
  • Options
    lunch62 said:

Hi Michaell,

Can you please tell me the MF and RV for a Premium Plus in Columbus, Ohio for 36/15K, 39/15 and 42/12?

Thanks!

.00040 and 53% - 36/15
    .00060 and 51% / 49% - 39/15 or 42/15

$750 marketing allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    m2s3nysm2s3nys Member Posts: 1
    Hello Michaell, what's MF and RV for 36/12 in NY on a P+?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    m2s3nys said:

Hello Michaell, what's MF and RV for 36/12 in NY on a P+?

Thanks in advance.

.00040 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wildcat630wildcat630 Member Posts: 6
    What's the MF and residual for a 42/12k Prestige in VA?
  • Options

What's the MF and residual for a 42/12k Prestige in VA?

.00060 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ariazadariazad Member Posts: 5
    Hi all, shopping for an S3 in MA this week. Can I please get the numbers for the following:

1) 2017 S3 Premium Plus 36/7.5K with AudiCare
    2) 2017 S3 Premium Plus 42/7.5K with AudiCare
    3) 2017 S3 Prestige 36/7.5K with AudiCare
    4) 2017 S3 Prestige 42/7.5K with AudiCare 
    5) any lease incentives for this month?
    6) what are Audi's rules with regards to multiple security deposits? How much will each MSD affect the MF?
    7) what FICO will qualify for the top tier MF?  How much does each tier have an impact on MF? I've heard tier 1 and 2 usually qualify for best rate. How much more will tier 3 MF be? I have a 680 FICO and wonder what MF I will get. 

Thank you you for your help. This information takes the pain and mystery out of car buying/leasing. So very appreciated!!
  • Options
    ariazad said:

Hi all, shopping for an S3 in MA this week. Can I please get the numbers for the following:

1) 2017 S3 Premium Plus 36/7.5K with AudiCare
    2) 2017 S3 Premium Plus 42/7.5K with AudiCare
    3) 2017 S3 Prestige 36/7.5K with AudiCare
    4) 2017 S3 Prestige 42/7.5K with AudiCare 
    5) any lease incentives for this month?
    6) what are Audi's rules with regards to multiple security deposits? How much will each MSD affect the MF?
    7) what FICO will qualify for the top tier MF?  How much does each tier have an impact on MF? I've heard tier 1 and 2 usually qualify for best rate. How much more will tier 3 MF be? I have a 680 FICO and wonder what MF I will get. 

Thank you you for your help. This information takes the pain and mystery out of car buying/leasing. So very appreciated!!

Premium Plus
    36/7.5K: .00040 MF and 57% residual
    42/7.5K: .00060 MF and 53% residual.

Subtract 1% for Prestige
    Add 1% for AudiCare

$750 marketing allowance
    $500 conquest/loyalty

Don't have the specifics on Audi's MSD program

Rates are for Tiers 1 and 2 - 700+

Tier 3 is 680-699, and adds .00030

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chulischulis Member Posts: 3
    In market for a 2017 S3 Premium Plus. What are numbers for FL:

money factor (great credit)/ residual

36/12
    39/12
    42/12

How much does dropping to 10K mileage impact numbers?

I assume it's still +1% on residual for Audi Care?
  • Options
    ariazadariazad Member Posts: 5
    I think Audi rates are national so what Kyfdx said for my request would apply. If I recall, there is no 39mo option.  Also, yes +1% for AudiCare. 10K just subtracts 1% on residual. 
  • Options
    chulis said:

In market for a 2017 S3 Premium Plus. What are numbers for FL:

money factor (great credit)/ residual

36/12
    39/12
    42/12

How much does dropping to 10K mileage impact numbers?

I assume it's still +1% on residual for Audi Care?

36/12 - .00040 and 55%
    39/12 - .00060 and 53%
    42/12 - .00060 and 51%

Add 1% for 10K; add 1% for AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hey all,

Can I please have the rates for CA/NV/OR for a P+ model S3:

mo/miles
    24/15
    36/15
    42/12

Is the $750 marketing allowance still in play for March? How does that work - does it come right off the net cap cost?

Thanks!