2017 Jeep Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

• interstate476interstate476 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, is $320 per month for 48 month including taxes title registration & $1,500 down for a Latitude Plus 4x4 a good deal?

Car MSRP is in the 29.9K's This is for the Eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey Region. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,053

Hi, is $320 per month for 48 month including taxes title registration & $1,500 down for a Latitude Plus 4x4 a good deal?

Car MSRP is in the 29.9K's This is for the Eastern Pennsylvania/New Jersey Region. 

Not a good deal, but then again the 2017's are leasing poorly, this month.

Might be better off looking at a 2018.

And, we don't recommend 48 month lease terms - you may have to pay for consumable items like tires or brakes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• frikinyankeefrikinyankee Member Posts: 5
    It's been a couple years but a dealer in my area has a 2017 model, Cherokee Trailhawk L Plus. What R/MF would they use to calculate a lease today?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930

It's been a couple years but a dealer in my area has a 2017 model, Cherokee Trailhawk L Plus. What R/MF would they use to calculate a lease today?

No lease programs for 2017 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Ridge_HopperRidge_Hopper Member Posts: 1
    Greetings, nearing the end of my lease on a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Lattitude. Trying to figure out if it would be worth purchasing it as a used car. What information do I need to figure this out? TIA.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,930

Greetings, nearing the end of my lease on a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Lattitude. Trying to figure out if it would be worth purchasing it as a used car. What information do I need to figure this out? TIA.

Look on your lease contract for the purchase option amount, then compare that with the market for similar used cars.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator