Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2017 Jeep Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

13

Comments

  • largebreadlargebread Member Posts: 15
    $28,799
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Can I get advice on the lease offer I was given?

    Cherokee Lattittude; True North Edition (leather); V6; Sirius. MSRP $32345
    36mo/15kmiles/$0 down/sales tax (7.5%) included in payment = $380 per month

    $28,799

    .00005 MF and 42% residual

    That looks pretty good.. possible they are using a different bank, as Chrysler Capital's residual is so low.
    Not a cheap vehicle to lease, in any case.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jorillajorilla Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2017
    Looking for the MF and residual for the automatic 2017 CHEROKEE SPORT FWD and the FWD sport altitude for 37604
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    jorilla said:

    Looking for the MF and residual for the automatic 2017 CHEROKEE SPORT FWD and the FWD sport altitude for 37604

    Standard MF and 39%/38% residual for Sport/Altitude for 36/15

    Every other trim has better numbers than these two.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jazzmangjazzmang Member Posts: 14
    Can I get MF and RV for 2017 Overland 4x4 w/ Heavy Duty Protection Group and Technology Group Packages (along with sunroof)? 36/12k please.
    Thanks!
  • jazzmangjazzmang Member Posts: 14
    (In Georgia)
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    jazzmang said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 2017 Overland 4x4 w/ Heavy Duty Protection Group and Technology Group Packages (along with sunroof)? 36/12k please.
    Thanks!

    jazzmang said:

    (In Georgia)
    Thanks.

    .00006 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • psunowpsunow Member Posts: 19
    Can I get MF and RV for 2017 Limited 4x4 NAV ....36/10k, located in PA. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    psunow said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 2017 Limited 4x4 NAV ....36/10k, located in PA. Thank you.

    .00010 MF and 50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • michaelb71michaelb71 Saint Louis, MOMember Posts: 24
    Hi I am trying to help my aunt lease a car in MO- cherokee limited fwd 3 year 15K. what would the residual and MF be? Thanks so much for all the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Hi I am trying to help my aunt lease a car in MO- cherokee limited fwd 3 year 15K. what would the residual and MF be? Thanks so much for all the help!

    .00016 MF and 44% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jthomas91jthomas91 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide the Residual Value and MF for:

    2017 Jeep Cherokee Sport FWD ,36/10k , Georgia
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD ,36/10k , Georgia.. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    jthomas91 said:

    Can you please provide the Residual Value and MF for:

    2017 Jeep Cherokee Sport FWD ,36/10k , Georgia
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD ,36/10k , Georgia.. Thank you!

    Sport - Standard MF and 42%
    Latitude - .00079 and 42%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tfranks17tfranks17 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, what's the MF and RV on a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in NJ on a 12k/36 lease?

    MSRP: 36,050
    Sale Price: 25,842 (after 10,208 in discounts according to the site)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    tfranks17 said:

    Hi, what's the MF and RV on a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk in NJ on a 12k/36 lease?

    MSRP: 36,050
    Sale Price: 25,842 (after 10,208 in discounts according to the site)

    .00019 MF and 49% residual

    Doubtful you can get all those discounts, when using the Chrysler Capital lease program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caltmancaltman Member Posts: 221
    edited July 2017
    May I have the MF and residual on a 15k/36 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4 in MN? Are there different numbers for each level of model (lots of option levels)?
  • tfranks17tfranks17 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, figured that many discounts might be too good to be true.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    caltman said:

    May I have the MF and residual on a 15k/36 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4 in MN? Are there different numbers for each level of model (lots of option levels)?


    .00019 MF and 47% residual

    Options have no effect

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • caltmancaltman Member Posts: 221
    edited July 2017
    kyfdx said:

    caltman said:

    May I have the MF and residual on a 15k/36 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4 in MN? Are there different numbers for each level of model (lots of option levels)?


    .00019 MF and 47% residual

    Options have no effect
    Sorry, I wasn't being clear. It looks like there are different MFs and/or residuals for 15k/36mo on different Cherokee models (latitude vs. limited vs. trailhawk vs. overland). True?

    Above you said that 12k/36mo was 0.0019 MF and 49% residual on a Trailhawk. Does the residual drop 2% going from 12k to 15k? Or is the midwest a lower residual than the east coast?
  • hello124hello124 NYMember Posts: 41
    Can I please get numbers for Latitude AWD in NY:
    24/12
    27/12
    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    caltman said:

    kyfdx said:

    caltman said:

    May I have the MF and residual on a 15k/36 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4 in MN? Are there different numbers for each level of model (lots of option levels)?


    .00019 MF and 47% residual

    Options have no effect
    Sorry, I wasn't being clear. It looks like there are different MFs and/or residuals for 15k/36mo on different Cherokee models (latitude vs. limited vs. trailhawk vs. overland). True?

    Above you said that 12k/36mo was 0.0019 MF and 49% residual on a Trailhawk. Does the residual drop 2% going from 12k to 15k? Or is the midwest a lower residual than the east coast?
    True.. different trim lines have different programs.
    Yes, subtract 2% to go from 12K/yr to 15K/yr.
    Residuals are nationwide.
    There may be some slight regional differences in lease programs, but that's usually on the incentive side. Money factors seem to be national, but there could be an occasional difference.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    hello124 said:

    Can I please get numbers for Latitude AWD in NY:
    24/12
    27/12
    36/12

    .00017 MF and 51% residual
    .00006 MF and 48% residual
    .00034 MF and 44% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • antipopeantipope Member Posts: 3
    May I please have the MF and Residual for the following 2 Jeep's in Colorado?

    1. Cherokee Sport Altitude 4WD
    2. Cherokee Trailhawk 4WD

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    antipope said:

    May I please have the MF and Residual for the following 2 Jeep's in Colorado?

    1. Cherokee Sport Altitude 4WD
    2. Cherokee Trailhawk 4WD

    Thanks!

    36/15

    TrailHawk: .00016 MF and 47% residual
    Altitude: Standard MF and 41% residual (don't lease this one.. lol)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zvegas123zvegas123 Member Posts: 33
    Nevada (89109) 2017 CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK L PLUS 4X4
    36/12 and 36/10 MF, Residual Value and Incentives....thanks as always!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    zvegas123 said:

    Nevada (89109) 2017 CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK L PLUS 4X4
    36/12 and 36/10 MF, Residual Value and Incentives....thanks as always!!!!

    .00016 MF and 49%/50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jennymac75jennymac75 Member Posts: 1
    Central NJ (08648) 2017 Limited 4x4.  36/12  If you could please let me know MF and Residual.  Please and thank you.

    MSP $44075, selling price $37996 (all incentives except military.  Have an offer for 36/12 with $3000 down $390/mo.  Good deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Central NJ (08648) 2017 Limited 4x4.  36/12  If you could please let me know MF and Residual.  Please and thank you.

    MSP $44075, selling price $37996 (all incentives except military.  Have an offer for 36/12 with $3000 down $390/mo.  Good deal?

    .00006 and 48%

    With your prices, I get $471/mo

    What does the $3K cover?

    Could this be a third party bank? Check with your dealer

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • denlemdenlem Member Posts: 5
    Are August numbers available yet?

    If so, i'm looking for numbers 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk and Trailhawk L Plus. Massachusetts if it matters.

    36/12
    36/10

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807
    denlem said:

    Are August numbers available yet?

    If so, i'm looking for numbers 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk and Trailhawk L Plus. Massachusetts if it matters.

    36/12
    36/10

    Thanks.

    .00016 MF and 49%/50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • denlemdenlem Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    denlem said:

    Are August numbers available yet?

    If so, i'm looking for numbers 2017 Cherokee Trailhawk and Trailhawk L Plus. Massachusetts if it matters.

    36/12
    36/10

    Thanks.

    .00016 MF and 49%/50% residual
    Thank you!!
  • krist425krist425 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for the MF and residual on the '17 Cherokee limited 4x4. 12k, 36 months 
    thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    krist425 said:

    I'm looking for the MF and residual on the '17 Cherokee limited 4x4. 12k, 36 months 
    thanks! 

    .00006 and 48%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    is there a thread yet for 2018 Cherokees? i cant find it.

    im looking for MF and residual for 2018 Cherokee trailhawk and limited for 63112 zip. 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    is there a thread yet for 2018 Cherokees? i cant find it.

    im looking for MF and residual for 2018 Cherokee trailhawk and limited for 63112 zip. 36/12

    2018 Cherokee lease thread has just been created:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48516/jeep/cherokee/2018-jeep-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    looking for MF and residual on 2017 FWD Overland and High altitude for 63112. 36/12.
  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    also 36/10 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    looking for MF and residual on 2017 FWD Overland and High altitude for 63112. 36/12.

    also 36/10 please

    OVL: .00011 MF and 46%/47% residual
    HA: .00006 MF and 48%/49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    Do you have numbers on the 2017 limited anniversary edition? FWD 36/10, 63112 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    edited October 2017

    Do you have numbers on the 2017 limited anniversary edition? FWD 36/10, 63112 zip

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Never mind, I see you've stated FWD.

    .00119 and 41% (ouch!)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    correction, its anniversary but its a latitude.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    correction, its anniversary but its a latitude.

    Yep, I only see one Anniversary Edition for the Cherokee - those are the numbers I provided above.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    41% ouch is right. they are offering a ton of lease cash though. we'll see if i can make it worth it.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    41% ouch is right. they are offering a ton of lease cash though. we'll see if i can make it worth it.

    How much? We don't have any incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    they were offering a toal of 9k of MSRP, i didnt have the breakdown of where it was all coming for.
  • hsloanstuarthsloanstuart Member Posts: 45
    from*
  • tenor_mike2tenor_mike2 Member Posts: 9
    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2017 and 2018 Cherokee Lattitude V6
    12k mi / 36 mos . Also any dealer/mfg incentives currently available. New York 10589
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2017 and 2018 Cherokee Lattitude V6
    12k mi / 36 mos . Also any dealer/mfg incentives currently available. New York 10589
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    We don't have the incentive info.

    Please ask 2018 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48516/jeep/cherokee/2018-jeep-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tenor_mike2tenor_mike2 Member Posts: 9

    from*

    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2017 and 2018 Cherokee Lattitude V6
    12k mi / 36 mos . Also any dealer/mfg incentives currently available. New York 10589
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    We don't have the incentive info.

    Please ask 2018 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48516/jeep/cherokee/2018-jeep-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Sorry.... forgot to include ...... AWD/4WD
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,807

    from*

    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2017 and 2018 Cherokee Lattitude V6
    12k mi / 36 mos . Also any dealer/mfg incentives currently available. New York 10589
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    We don't have the incentive info.

    Please ask 2018 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48516/jeep/cherokee/2018-jeep-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Sorry.... forgot to include ...... AWD/4WD
    Thanks
    .00018 MF and 43% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.