Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 GMC Terrain Lease Deals and Prices

2

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757

    SLE-2 V6, res., MF 36/15 lease cash, or 39/15 Los Angeles

    36/15 - .00097 and 54%; subtract 2% for 39/15. $1700 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    Need March 2017 MF Residuals Incentives SLT 36/12 24/12 ? thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Need March 2017 MF Residuals Incentives SLT 36/12 24/12 ? thx

    We might have them later this week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    Need March 2017 MF Residuals Incentives SLT 36/12 24/12 ? thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Need March 2017 MF Residuals Incentives SLT 36/12 24/12 ? thx

    .00097 MF and 56% residual
    .00092 MF and 65% residual

    $1700 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • matanoosmatanoos Member Posts: 17
    Hi ,

    Do you have the RV and the MF of the AWD Denali ? 36/12 36/10
    Also, The RV and MF for equinox re the same as the terrain? Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    matanoos said:

    Hi ,

    Do you have the RV and the MF of the AWD Denali ? 36/12 36/10
    Also, The RV and MF for equinox re the same as the terrain? Thanks in advance

    .00114 and 56% / 57%

    $1700 lease cash

    Equinox thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42425/chevrolet/equinox/2017-chevrolet-equinox-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matanoosmatanoos Member Posts: 17
    you mean 0.00114 right?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    edited April 2017
    matanoos said:

    you mean 0.00114 right?

    That's what it says... :wink:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matanoosmatanoos Member Posts: 17
    You are right. :)
  • prime525prime525 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    Hi,
    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives if available for 2017 fwd sle 24/12 and 24/15. Thanks in advance. I'm in NJ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339
    prime525 said:

    Hi,
    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives if available for 2017 fwd sle 24/12 and 24/15. Thanks in advance. I'm in NJ

    .00108 MF and 65%/64% residual.
    $1700 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • prime525prime525 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    prime525 said:

    Hi,
    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives if available for 2017 fwd sle 24/12 and 24/15. Thanks in advance. I'm in NJ

    .00108 MF and 65%/64% residual.
    $1700 lease cash
    Thanks
  • rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives if available for 2017 fwd sle 24/10 and 36/10. Thanks in advance. I'm in NJ for May thanks again!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives if available for 2017 fwd sle 24/10 and 36/10. Thanks in advance. I'm in NJ for May thanks again!!!

    .00121 MF and 65% residual
    .00127 MF and 56% residual

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dhmiller1dhmiller1 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide MF, RV and lease incentives in PA for a 2017 Terrain Denali Awd 6 cyl.  36/10 and 24/10
    Thank you.  
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    dhmiller1 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV and lease incentives in PA for a 2017 Terrain Denali Awd 6 cyl.  36/10 and 24/10
    Thank you.  

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truckguy313truckguy313 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    Hi Michaell! Can you please provide MF, RV for the two vehicles: 2017 Terrain AWD SLT2 4cyl 24/15? 2017 Terrain Denali AWD 6cyl 24/15. Michigan (Detroit) market. Thanks!!! Tier 1 credit (if that matters)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Hi Michaell! Can you please provide MF, RV for the two vehicles: 2017 Terrain AWD SLT2 4cyl 24/15? 2017 Terrain Denali AWD 6cyl 24/15. Michigan (Detroit) market. Thanks!!! Tier 1 credit (if that matters)

    .00121 MF and 63% residual
    $1240 lease cash
    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msu2018msu2018 Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2017
    Hello,

    Thank you for this wonderful resource for car shoppers. Can you please provide MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE, SLT, and Denali in the Detroit/Lansing, MI market on 36/12 leases?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339
    msu2018 said:

    Hello,

    Thank you for this wonderful resource for car shoppers. Can you please provide MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE, SLT, and Denali in the Detroit/Lansing, MI market on 36/12 leases?

    .00127 MF and 55% residual for all three trims.
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • detailfanaticdetailfanatic Member Posts: 36
    Im in the process of getting lease quotes for a 2017 Terrain SLE2 (Im in NY). I see that GMC is giving an additional $1500 lease cash. What should I shoot for as far as additional money off the price of the truck before or after any incentives are applied? 3%, 5%? I mean its a soon to be left over 17. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757

    Im in the process of getting lease quotes for a 2017 Terrain SLE2 (Im in NY). I see that GMC is giving an additional $1500 lease cash. What should I shoot for as far as additional money off the price of the truck before or after any incentives are applied? 3%, 5%? I mean its a soon to be left over 17. Thanks

    We don't track pricing - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lease4lowlease4low Member Posts: 1
    hey, would it be possible to get MF & RV for 24/10, 36/10 on a 2017 GMC TERRAIN FWD SLE-1. also any lease incentives for Chicago area would be much appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339
    lease4low said:

    hey, would it be possible to get MF & RV for 24/10, 36/10 on a 2017 GMC TERRAIN FWD SLE-1. also any lease incentives for Chicago area would be much appreciated!

    .00121 MF and 65% residual
    .00127 MF and 56% residual

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Royals_1969Royals_1969 Member Posts: 135
    Can a new 2018 GMC Terrain post be started please...
    thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Can a new 2018 GMC Terrain post be started please...
    thank you

    Here you go:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46383/gmc/terrain/2018-gmc-terrain-lease-questions/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aussi3itupaussi3itup Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Can I get the MF and RV on the following for 36/12

    SLE 1
    SLE 2
    SLT FWD

    I live in MO.

    Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757

    Can I get the MF and RV on the following for 36/12

    SLE 1
    SLE 2
    SLT FWD

    I live in MO.

    Any incentives?

    .00127 and 55% for all 3 trims.

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rynmyn1rynmyn1 Member Posts: 9
    Can I get MF and Res on a 2017 GMC Terrian SLT? 36/10, 24/10, 36/12, and 24/12?

    THX
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    rynmyn1 said:

    Can I get MF and Res on a 2017 GMC Terrian SLT? 36/10, 24/10, 36/12, and 24/12?

    THX

    24/12 - .00121 and 64%
    36/12 - .00127 and 55%

    Add 1% for 10K

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bbixler18bbixler18 Member Posts: 51
    MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE-2 AWD in PA? 24, 36, 39 all at 10,000 miles. Is 24 the best deal? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    bbixler18 said:

    MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE-2 AWD in PA? 24, 36, 39 all at 10,000 miles. Is 24 the best deal? Thank you!

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%
    39/10 - .00127 and 54%
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bbixler18bbixler18 Member Posts: 51
    Michaell said:

    bbixler18 said:

    MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE-2 AWD in PA? 24, 36, 39 all at 10,000 miles. Is 24 the best deal? Thank you!

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%
    39/10 - .00127 and 54%
    $1240 lease cash
    Thank you! What would you say is the best lease of these 3?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    bbixler18 said:

    Michaell said:

    bbixler18 said:

    MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE-2 AWD in PA? 24, 36, 39 all at 10,000 miles. Is 24 the best deal? Thank you!

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%
    39/10 - .00127 and 54%
    $1240 lease cash
    Thank you! What would you say is the best lease of these 3?
    Either 24/10 or 36/10, but you'd have to run the numbers to know for sure.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339
    Michaell said:

    bbixler18 said:

    Michaell said:

    bbixler18 said:

    MF and RV for 2017 Terrain SLE-2 AWD in PA? 24, 36, 39 all at 10,000 miles. Is 24 the best deal? Thank you!

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%
    39/10 - .00127 and 54%
    $1240 lease cash
    Thank you! What would you say is the best lease of these 3?
    Either 24/10 or 36/10, but you'd have to run the numbers to know for sure.
    I think 39 months will give you the lowest payment, but as noted, you have to run the actual numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrlineguymrlineguy Member Posts: 45
    Hi guys!

    Looking for MF/RV/Lease Cash on a 2017 GMC TERRAIN SLE FWD & SLT FWD

    12/24
    12/36

    Chicago, IL

    Thanks a bunch!
  • inmilaninmilan Member Posts: 50
    May I have MF and RV for 24/10 on 2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE? I am in MO.

    My local dealer is advertising $99/month with $1000 down for this month on 24/10 lease. But you have to have non-GM lease to qualified. Seems like $3000 conquest cash is back!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    mrlineguy said:

    Hi guys!

    Looking for MF/RV/Lease Cash on a 2017 GMC TERRAIN SLE FWD & SLT FWD

    12/24
    12/36

    Chicago, IL

    Thanks a bunch!

    .00121 and 64%
    .00127 and 55%

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    inmilan said:

    May I have MF and RV for 24/10 on 2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE? I am in MO.

    My local dealer is advertising $99/month with $1000 down for this month on 24/10 lease. But you have to have non-GM lease to qualified. Seems like $3000 conquest cash is back!

    .00121 and 65%
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vpbob2000vpbob2000 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for 2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE in 92509? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757
    vpbob2000 said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for 2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE in 92509? Thanks.

    What lease terms and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • boilermaker711boilermaker711 Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2017 AWD V6 SLT 24/10? Thanks in advance. I'm in NY.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2017 AWD V6 SLT 24/10? Thanks in advance. I'm in NY.

    .00121 MF and 65% residual
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • isidoreo555isidoreo555 Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2017 GMC TERRAIN
    SLE-1 AWD 24/10, 36/10 & 39/10? I'm in MI.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,757

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2017 GMC TERRAIN
    SLE-1 AWD 24/10, 36/10 & 39/10? I'm in MI.

    24/10 - .00121 and 65%
    36/10 - .00127 and 56%
    39/10 - .00127 and 54%
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrlineguymrlineguy Member Posts: 45
    Hello,

    Local dealer offered a deal on the following, just need to verify there numbers.

    2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE-1 (Zip 60164)

    Can I please get MF/RV for 24/10 & 12 and 36/10 & 12

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339
    mrlineguy said:

    Hello,

    Local dealer offered a deal on the following, just need to verify there numbers.

    2017 GMC Terrain FWD SLE-1 (Zip 60164)

    Can I please get MF/RV for 24/10 & 12 and 36/10 & 12

    Thank you!

    .00121 MF and 65%/64% residual
    .00127 MF and 56%/55% residual

    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • quesenberry96quesenberry96 Member Posts: 13
    Can you please give me MF and RV for a 2017 GMC Terrain SLE-1 Front-wheel Drive. 36/15. Florida
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,339

    Can you please give me MF and RV for a 2017 GMC Terrain SLE-1 Front-wheel Drive. 36/15. Florida
    Thank you

    .00127 MF and 53% residual
    $1240 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.