2017 Toyota Prius Lease Deals and Prices

24

Comments

  • stphnlngdnstphnlngdn Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Can anyone share some info on the MF and residual for a 2017 Prius Two for a 36/mo, 15k lease in Los Angeles? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540

    Hi! Can anyone share some info on the MF and residual for a 2017 Prius Two for a 36/mo, 15k lease in Los Angeles? Thanks!

    54% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnmcphersonjohnmcpherson Member Posts: 7
    Hi!

    Looking for the MF and RV for 2017 Prius 3, 4 and 3/4 Touring in Los Angeles, 12/36
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540

    Hi!

    Looking for the MF and RV for 2017 Prius 3, 4 and 3/4 Touring in Los Angeles, 12/36

    .00001 and 56% (3), 54% (3T) or 52% (4 or 4T)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ibelimbibelimb Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Can I get the MF and RV for a Prius Prime Premium, 36 months, 12k miles in Islip, NY (11751)?

    Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    ibelimb said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the MF and RV for a Prius Prime Premium, 36 months, 12k miles in Islip, NY (11751)?

    Thank You!

    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • everlyroseeverlyrose Member Posts: 4
    Hey there, can you please give MF, residual, and any incentives for a Prius touring 4 with 15K miles? In Northern California (Sacramento).

    Haven't received a monthly payment quote yet but received an offer for a touring 4- MSRP - 33009 - Sales price - 28788.

    Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540

    Hey there, can you please give MF, residual, and any incentives for a Prius touring 4 with 15K miles? In Northern California (Sacramento).

    Haven't received a monthly payment quote yet but received an offer for a touring 4- MSRP - 33009 - Sales price - 28788.

    Thanks so much!

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • everlyroseeverlyrose Member Posts: 4
    Thanks! @Michaell it's a 36 mo lease and it's blizzard pearl
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365

    Thanks! @Michaell it's a 36 mo lease and it's blizzard pearl

    50% residual

    We don't have your area..

    In SoCal, it's .00001 MF and $500 lease cash
    In Portland, it's .00073 MF (and other places, as well)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • grotus1grotus1 Member Posts: 52
    prius V five MF residual NJ 15/36?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    grotus1 said:

    prius V five MF residual NJ 15/36?

    .00035 MF and 48% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    Hello,
    Can I get the numbers for Prius Four Touring in PA? 24 months and 36 months. 10k miles?
    Thanks,
    BAN
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    bananaero said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the numbers for Prius Four Touring in PA? 24 months and 36 months. 10k miles?
    Thanks,
    BAN

    57% / 50% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    bananaero said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the numbers for Prius Four Touring in PA? 24 months and 36 months. 10k miles?
    Thanks,
    BAN

    57% / 50% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    bananaero said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the numbers for Prius Four Touring in PA? 24 months and 36 months. 10k miles?
    Thanks,
    BAN

    57% / 50% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchodcho Member Posts: 33
    Hi could you provide me with MF and residual in Southern California for Prius Prime Advanced for:

    2 yr 10k and 3 yr 10k?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    dcho said:

    Hi could you provide me with MF and residual in Southern California for Prius Prime Advanced for:

    2 yr 10k and 3 yr 10k?

    Thanks

    54%/47% residual for 24/12 and 36/12 (no 10K/yr with Toyota)
    .00036 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Desslok75Desslok75 Member Posts: 2
    Which non plug in Prius models have the highest residual values? Looking at a 3/12 or 15 lease.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    Desslok75 said:

    Which non plug in Prius models have the highest residual values? Looking at a 3/12 or 15 lease.

    Thank you.

    There isn't much difference between the V, the C and the liftback.
    But, lower trim lines have higher residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Desslok75Desslok75 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2017
    kyfdx said:

    Desslok75 said:

    Which non plug in Prius models have the highest residual values? Looking at a 3/12 or 15 lease.

    Thank you.

    There isn't much difference between the V, the C and the liftback.
    But, lower trim lines have higher residuals.
    Thank you kyfdx.

    What are the MF and RV for the liftback 2 or a 3 on a 3/15k lease?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    Desslok75 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Desslok75 said:

    Which non plug in Prius models have the highest residual values? Looking at a 3/12 or 15 lease.

    Thank you.

    There isn't much difference between the V, the C and the liftback.
    But, lower trim lines have higher residuals.
    Thank you kyfdx.

    What is the MF and RV for the liftback 2 or a 3 on a 3/15k lease?

    Thank you.
    51% and .00001 for both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchodcho Member Posts: 33
    Hi is there any lease cash back currently in SoCal on the Prius Primes?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    dcho said:

    Hi is there any lease cash back currently in SoCal on the Prius Primes?

    Doesn't appear to be any.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    Could I please get the current MF and RV for 2017 Toyota Prius Four Touring in NY? Any cash incentives available? Both a 10k and 12k 36mo lease. Also, what's a good % off MSRP before incentives to target for this vehicle? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    rxracer1 said:

    Could I please get the current MF and RV for 2017 Toyota Prius Four Touring in NY? Any cash incentives available? Both a 10k and 12k 36mo lease. Also, what's a good % off MSRP before incentives to target for this vehicle? Thanks!

    .00001 and 50% / 49%

    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    Thanks. And any sense for a target % off MSRP for a selling price before incentives ?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    rxracer1 said:

    Thanks. And any sense for a target % off MSRP for a selling price before incentives ?

    We don't track pricing - use the "make model year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchodcho Member Posts: 33
    Hi,

    Could you confirm that the MF and residual still the same today? Thanks.

    MF and residual in Southern California for Prius Prime Advanced for:

    2 yr 12k and 3 yr 12k

    54%/47% residual for 24/12 and 36/12 (no 10K/yr with Toyota)
    .00036 MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    dcho said:

    Hi,

    Could you confirm that the MF and residual still the same today? Thanks.

    MF and residual in Southern California for Prius Prime Advanced for:

    2 yr 12k and 3 yr 12k

    54%/47% residual for 24/12 and 36/12 (no 10K/yr with Toyota)
    .00036 MF

    Same numbers this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sspanglersspangler Member Posts: 12
    Can you please provide the mf and residual for Prius V four - 36/12 socal region?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    sspangler said:

    Can you please provide the mf and residual for Prius V four - 36/12 socal region?

    51% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sspanglersspangler Member Posts: 12
    One follow up. It looks like there's $2k bonus cash on the Prius V. Is this applicable to leases? I didn't see anything in the fine print that said not applicable to leases.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540
    sspangler said:

    One follow up. It looks like there's $2k bonus cash on the Prius V. Is this applicable to leases? I didn't see anything in the fine print that said not applicable to leases.

    Bonus cash is usually marked for purchases only. But, check with your dealer to confirm.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • menelmacar18menelmacar18 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Do you have the MF and RV for a Prius 2 in New England (MA)

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365

    Hello,
    Do you have the MF and RV for a Prius 2 in New England (MA)

    Thanks

    51% residual for 36/15
    .00052 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • noah8077noah8077 Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2017
    Hello, can someone share the MF, RV and incentives for a Prius Two in Gaithersburg, MD 20878?

    36/12
    24/12

    Much appreciated
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    noah8077 said:

    Hello, can someone share the MF, RV and incentives for a Prius Two in Gaithersburg, MD 20878?

    36/12
    24/12

    Much appreciated

    53%/59% residual
    .00052 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • noah8077noah8077 Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:


    53%/59% residual
    .00052 MF

    Any incentives for 20878?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    noah8077 said:

    kyfdx said:


    53%/59% residual
    .00052 MF

    Any incentives for 20878?
    None that we see for a lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • noah8077noah8077 Member Posts: 16
    Bummer. Thanks @kyfdx
    I appreciate all the help!
  • greenmachine8greenmachine8 Member Posts: 53
    Can someone provide the MF and RV (36m/12k, SoCal) for the Prime in the Premium trim. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365

    Can someone provide the MF and RV (36m/12k, SoCal) for the Prime in the Premium trim. Thanks!

    .00036 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kensolo1kensolo1 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    Can someone provide the MF and RV (36m/12k, SoCal) for the Prime in the Premium trim. Thanks!

    .00036 MF and 52% residual
    I just want to double check, would this apply to a PrimeAdvanced (36m/12K / SoCal)? If so, it looks like the Residual has come up from the 47% just a few weeks ago, is that correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,365
    kensolo1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Can someone provide the MF and RV (36m/12k, SoCal) for the Prime in the Premium trim. Thanks!

    .00036 MF and 52% residual
    I just want to double check, would this apply to a PrimeAdvanced (36m/12K / SoCal)? If so, it looks like the Residual has come up from the 47% just a few weeks ago, is that correct?
    No.. the Advanced model residual is 5% lower than Premium model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twilliams32twilliams32 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Can you please provide the MF and RV for both the 2017 Prius 2, and 3 Touring in Los Angeles, 12/36?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for both the 2017 Prius 2, and 3 Touring in Los Angeles, 12/36?

    Thank you!

    .00001 and 53% (2) or 51% (3 Touring)

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • twilliams32twilliams32 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell,

    Can you confirm my math based on the numbers you quoted to me?

    $24,500 Capitalized Cost
    0.00001 Money Factor
    53% Residual
    $290.60 Monthly Payment

    Can you also tell me what your source is? Will the Dealer try to negotiate a higher MF/Residual? Or should I just be focused on MSRP and everyone gets the same MF/Residual? The dealer's website is quoting me a lease rate approximately $100 higher than my calculations.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,540

    Michaell,

    Can you confirm my math based on the numbers you quoted to me?

    $24,500 Capitalized Cost
    0.00001 Money Factor
    53% Residual
    $290.60 Monthly Payment

    Can you also tell me what your source is? Will the Dealer try to negotiate a higher MF/Residual? Or should I just be focused on MSRP and everyone gets the same MF/Residual? The dealer's website is quoting me a lease rate approximately $100 higher than my calculations.

    Thank you

    What is the MSRP?

    Our sources are confidential.

    Residual is fixed by the bank, and the dealer cannot modify it. MF can be marked up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchodcho Member Posts: 33
    Hi could I get the MF, residual, and any incentives for Prius Four and Four Touring for 24/12k?
    In SoCal

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.