2017 Toyota Prius Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

  • TuTu Member Posts: 56
    Can I have the MF and residual for 36/15/VA for 2017 Prius 3 Touring and any lease cash, thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    jacob0218 said:

    Can I have the MF and residual for 36/15/VA for 2017 Prius 3 Touring and any lease cash, thank you!

    46% and .00013

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TuTu Member Posts: 56
    Here is what I was quoted for a 2017 Toyota Prius Three Touring:

    36/15/Va
    MSRP $31,248
    Sales Price $26,293
    Net Cap Cost $28,717.58

    VA tax 4.15 = $1,120.58
    Va tags $110
    Doc fee $599
    Acq fee $595
    $404.03 due at signing and $404.03 per month

    Is this a good deal? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    jacob0218 said:

    Here is what I was quoted for a 2017 Toyota Prius Three Touring:

    36/15/Va
    MSRP $31,248
    Sales Price $26,293
    Net Cap Cost $28,717.58

    VA tax 4.15 = $1,120.58
    Va tags $110
    Doc fee $599
    Acq fee $595
    $404.03 due at signing and $404.03 per month

    Is this a good deal? Thanks!

    I agree with the math. If you are comfortable with the selling price, everything else looks good.

    $599 doc fee? Ouch.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johngrandjohngrand Member Posts: 2
    What are the latest mf, residual, incentives for Prius Two 2017 in 91731?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    johngrand said:

    What are the latest mf, residual, incentives for Prius Two 2017 in 91731?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johngrandjohngrand Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:
    What are the latest mf, residual, incentives for Prius Two 2017 in 91731?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    3/36k. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048
    johngrand said:


    Michaell said:

    johngrand said:

    What are the latest mf, residual, incentives for Prius Two 2017 in 91731?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    3/36k. Thank you.

    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cma5826cma5826 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    May I get the MF, RV, and any available incentives on a Prius Three Touring + Prius Prime? Both for 36/12k.

    I'm in Southern California. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    cma5826 said:

    May I get the MF, RV, and any available incentives on a Prius Three Touring + Prius Prime? Both for 36/12k.

    I'm in Southern California. Thank you

    47% (3 Touring)

    What trim level of Prime? Plus, Premium or Advanced?

    .00001 for both

    $1500 on 3 Touring, $750 on Prime

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cma5826cma5826 Member Posts: 5
    Looking at the Advanced for the Prime.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048
    cma5826 said:

    Looking at the Advanced for the Prime.

    .00001 MF and 42% residual for 36/12
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rag_carrag_car Member Posts: 3
    Hi - I am planning to lease a new prius prime premium. I am situated in bay area and the below are the details. Are these ok?

    MSRP 28800
    Accessories ( 50 state emissions , All weather floor liners, cargo tray) 248
    Destination Charges 895
    Total Price (MSRP + Accessories + Destination Charges) 29943
    Selling Price 27315.19
    Cap Reductions 2482.55
    Cap Additions 650
    Final Price 25482.64
    Total Fees 718
    (Documentation Fee 80$ + California Tire Fee 9$ + DMV Electronic file Fee 29$ + Acquisition Fee 600$)
    Cash Down payment 3500
    Residual at 47% 14073
    Money Factor 0.00114
    Cap Reduction Tax % Amt 8.2500% 204.81
    Base Monthly Payment 362.02
    Monthly Tax % Amt 8.2500% 29.87
    Monthly Payment 391.89

    Also as I am new to leasing, I am trying to understand how the sales price is decided by the dealership and what are the cap additions and reductions and the significance of cap reductions tax % Amt.
    Any help is appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    rag_car said:

    Hi - I am planning to lease a new prius prime premium. I am situated in bay area and the below are the details. Are these ok?

    MSRP 28800
    Accessories ( 50 state emissions , All weather floor liners, cargo tray) 248
    Destination Charges 895
    Total Price (MSRP + Accessories + Destination Charges) 29943
    Selling Price 27315.19
    Cap Reductions 2482.55
    Cap Additions 650
    Final Price 25482.64
    Total Fees 718
    (Documentation Fee 80$ + California Tire Fee 9$ + DMV Electronic file Fee 29$ + Acquisition Fee 600$)
    Cash Down payment 3500
    Residual at 47% 14073
    Money Factor 0.00114
    Cap Reduction Tax % Amt 8.2500% 204.81
    Base Monthly Payment 362.02
    Monthly Tax % Amt 8.2500% 29.87
    Monthly Payment 391.89

    Also as I am new to leasing, I am trying to understand how the sales price is decided by the dealership and what are the cap additions and reductions and the significance of cap reductions tax % Amt.
    Any help is appreciated!

    I do not have the number for Northern California, but I see a MF of .00001 for the Prius Prime for other parts of the country.

    Doesn't look like much of a discount from sticker - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools. You want to negotiate your best price, just like if you were buying.

    We do not recommend a large cash down payment - just the first payment and DMV costs. Add the acquisition fee to the lease payment.

    I would also suggest you work with multiple dealers; the competition between them will get you your best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rag_carrag_car Member Posts: 3
    Thanks.
  • rag_carrag_car Member Posts: 3
    I'm also trying to understand if it's better to buy instead of leasing a Prius Prime. I'm given to understand that I might not be eligible for state or federal rebates if I lease the vehicle. Is this true?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    rag_car said:

    I'm also trying to understand if it's better to buy instead of leasing a Prius Prime. I'm given to understand that I might not be eligible for state or federal rebates if I lease the vehicle. Is this true?

    You should check with your state department of revenue or vehicle registration about that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • normcdnldnormcdnld Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hi, could I get MF and RV for 2017 Prius Two and any lease cash? For 2yr/24k and 3/36 if possible. I'm in Southern California. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    normcdnld said:

    Hi, could I get MF and RV for 2017 Prius Two and any lease cash? For 2yr/24k and 3/36 if possible. I'm in Southern California. Thanks!

    56% / 49% and .00001
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fiehlsportfiehlsport Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    What are the December MF and RV for a 2017 Prius Prime, 12k/yr, all 3 trim levels, in NY? (13760)

    Am I correct in saying there's also $3500 rebate + $4500 federal + $1500 lease cash in incentives for this region? Trying to see how low I can get a lease deal on one, my local dealer has 17 of these in stock. If they'd take even more off MSRP, hmm....

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048

    What are the December MF and RV for a 2017 Prius Prime, 12k/yr, all 3 trim levels, in NY? (13760)

    Am I correct in saying there's also $3500 rebate + $4500 federal + $1500 lease cash in incentives for this region? Trying to see how low I can get a lease deal on one, my local dealer has 17 of these in stock. If they'd take even more off MSRP, hmm....

    Thanks!

    48%/47%/42% residual for Plus/Prem/Adv
    .00001 MF
    $3000 lease cash

    Usually, on a lease, the lease cash is in lieu of the federal rebate, as the rebate belongs to the purchaser of the car (TFS, in this case)
    No info on other incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dkrum1234dkrum1234 Member Posts: 9
    Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a Prius Prime for both the Premium and Advanced in NorCal (95616). Also wondering if the MSD program applies to this model. I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that it did not. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    dkrum1234 said:

    Hi there. I'm looking for the December MF, RV, and Lease Cash for a Prius Prime for both the Premium and Advanced in NorCal (95616). Also wondering if the MSD program applies to this model. I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that it did not. Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    As I understand it, TFS allows MSD only on the standard MF

    As the MF on the Prius Prime is .00001, no reason to worry about MSDs.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dkrum1234dkrum1234 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:


    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Doh. 36mo/12k. Thanks for the info on the MSD!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    dkrum1234 said:

    Michaell said:


    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Doh. 36mo/12k. Thanks for the info on the MSD!
    Prem - 47%
    Adv - 42%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • larciellarciel Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2017
    kyfdx said:

    What are the December MF and RV for a 2017 Prius Prime, 12k/yr, all 3 trim levels, in NY? (13760)

    Am I correct in saying there's also $3500 rebate + $4500 federal + $1500 lease cash in incentives for this region? Trying to see how low I can get a lease deal on one, my local dealer has 17 of these in stock. If they'd take even more off MSRP, hmm....

    Thanks!

    48%/47%/42% residual for Plus/Prem/Adv
    .00001 MF
    $3000 lease cash

    Usually, on a lease, the lease cash is in lieu of the federal rebate, as the rebate belongs to the purchaser of the car (TFS, in this case)
    No info on other incentives
    so if I see $4502 as tax credit for Prime 17 and 18. I should deduct that on top of $750 lease cash. right?

    https://www.irs.gov/businesses/30d-new-qualified-plug-in-electric-drive-motor-vehicles-toyota-motor-sales-usa-inc
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048
    edited December 2017
    larciel said:

    kyfdx said:

    What are the December MF and RV for a 2017 Prius Prime, 12k/yr, all 3 trim levels, in NY? (13760)

    Am I correct in saying there's also $3500 rebate + $4500 federal + $1500 lease cash in incentives for this region? Trying to see how low I can get a lease deal on one, my local dealer has 17 of these in stock. If they'd take even more off MSRP, hmm....

    Thanks!

    48%/47%/42% residual for Plus/Prem/Adv
    .00001 MF
    $3000 lease cash

    Usually, on a lease, the lease cash is in lieu of the federal rebate, as the rebate belongs to the purchaser of the car (TFS, in this case)
    No info on other incentives
    so if I see $4502 as tax credit for Prime 17 and 18. I should deduct that on top of $750 lease cash. right?

    https://www.irs.gov/businesses/30d-new-qualified-plug-in-electric-drive-motor-vehicles-toyota-motor-sales-usa-inc
    No... the tax credit belongs to the purchaser (Toyota Financial Services) on a lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • larciellarciel Member Posts: 29
    so Toyota is keeping $4502 and giving only $750 to customer! :( I will purchase
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048
    larciel said:

    so Toyota is keeping $4502 and giving only $750 to customer! :( I will purchase

    Well.. I show $3000 lease cash, not $750

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mariengbmariengb Member Posts: 15
    Sorry I do not see any topic for the lease on Prius C 2018. Did I miss something?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,048
    mariengb said:

    Sorry I do not see any topic for the lease on Prius C 2018. Did I miss something?

    Ask your question here.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evguenirevguenir Member Posts: 15
    Hi, Could you tell me the MF and RV for the 2018 Prius Four in So Cal? 36 months/12k. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    evguenir said:

    Hi, Could you tell me the MF and RV for the 2018 Prius Four in So Cal? 36 months/12k. Thank you!

    I've just opened up a 2018 Prius lease thread - be the first to post!

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50075/toyota/prius/2018-toyota-prius-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eellddyyeellddyy Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2018
    What is the current MF, RV%, and Lease cash for a 36/12 on a 2017 Prius Prime Advanced?
    May I also please have the numbers for a 2017 Prius Prime Premium?
    This is in 93292.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,381
    edited January 2018
    eellddyy said:

    What is the current MF, RV%, and Lease cash for a 36/12 on a 2017 Prius Prime Advanced?
    May I also please have the numbers for a 2017 Prius Prime Premium?
    This is in 93292.

    40% (Adv) or 45% (Prem) and .00001
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.