Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    photoz said:

Thank you... can you provide numbers for GA? If I live in NC but may lease in GA, does that make a difference? I'm talking to dealers in multiple states. Thank you for your time.

SuperCrew APR is 3.25% in GA.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    tgotts469tgotts469 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for all your help Michaell! Can I get the numbers/incentives for a 2017 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 for FL. Really looking for the "sweet spot" in Miles/Months (miles/months are negligible to me as I'll be buying the truck after the lease. Just looking for the lowest beginning payment). Seems online to be 10,500/39 months. Does that seem accurate? Does Ford allow the use of MSDs to buy down the MF? If so, what's the increment decrease and max units? Seems Ford uses %s instead of MF decimals. For integrating into my Lexus spread sheet I've researched to divide the % by 2400, sound right (ex: 3.25% = .001354)? Side question, when leasing a vehicle from another state, are you subject to that states regional incentives/MFs?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    tgotts469 said:

Thanks for all your help Michaell! Can I get the numbers/incentives for a 2017 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 for FL. Really looking for the "sweet spot" in Miles/Months (miles/months are negligible to me as I'll be buying the truck after the lease. Just looking for the lowest beginning payment). Seems online to be 10,500/39 months. Does that seem accurate? Does Ford allow the use of MSDs to buy down the MF? If so, what's the increment decrease and max units? Seems Ford uses %s instead of MF decimals. For integrating into my Lexus spread sheet I've researched to divide the % by 2400, sound right (ex: 3.25% = .001354)? Side question, when leasing a vehicle from another state, are you subject to that states regional incentives/MFs?

Thanks again!

Why lease, then buy?

1. You have costs associated with a lease that don't exist if you buy outright (acquisition fee, for one)
    2. There are likely bigger and better incentives if you buy outright that don't exist if you lease
    3. When you buy it at the end of the lease, you have to pay used car interest rates
    4. It rarely makes financial sense to do this - the total cost of the payments may be more than if you simply buy from the get go

That said, 57% and 3.50% for Florida. $1500 lease cash.

Yes, divide the APR by 2400 to get the decimal MF.

No MSD programs available for Ford.

Since Ford has so many regions, I'm not sure what the rules are if you lease from a region different than the one you plan to register the car in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    photozphotoz Member Posts: 38
    Does anyone know if you lease out of state, do you get that state's lease rate? I'm willing to travel to a 1.5% APR state, 3.75% here in NC is ridiculous.
  • Options
    If the answer to that is yes :-) What state is closest to me with 1.5 APR? 36mo
    Thank you in advance :-)
  • Options
    If it makes a difference now, looking at KR CREW.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    photoz said:

We don't have the answer to that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bryanp04bryanp04 Member Posts: 7
    Looking for the Money Factor & Residual for 36 months/12,000 miles per year in California. Getting conflicting reports from the dealer. Also, can anyone confirm a $750 retail cash rebate and $1250 ford credit rebate? One dealer saying yes, other saying no...

Truck is a Platinum Supercrew 4WD.

Thanks in advance for the help!
  • Options
    bryanp04 said:

Looking for the Money Factor & Residual for 36 months/12,000 miles per year in California. Getting conflicting reports from the dealer. Also, can anyone confirm a $750 retail cash rebate and $1250 ford credit rebate? One dealer saying yes, other saying no...

58% and 2.50%

No lease cash, but there is a $1500 F-150 lease renewal incentive.

No information on any other incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

photoz said:

Thank you, I will verify with the dealer.

Do you mind checking on APR rates for near Philly and Cleveland?
    Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    photoz said:

kyfdx said:

photoz said:

Thank you for your time.
    1.50% APR for the Pittsburgh/Cleveland region.
    $1250 lease cash
    $1500 F-150 lease renewal incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    packerfan79packerfan79 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

looking for updated april lease numbers on a 2017 F150 4x4 SuperCrew XLT in Wisconsin. 24/36 months 10k miles per year. Also do you know if the lease cash changed and if the lease loyalty cash was renewed?

0.25% APR and 64% residual
    1.50% APR and 59% residual

$1500 RCL renewal cash
    $1250 lease cash
    Do you happen to know the program number for the $1500 RCL renewal cash? my local dealer is only offering $750 under program 35952.

Also the three year monthly payment is less even with a higher interest rate than a 24 month lease?
  • Options
    bryanp04bryanp04 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

bryanp04 said:

58% and 2.50%

Thanks for the information!--Are those numbers the same for a Lariat?
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

photoz said:

kyfdx said:

photoz said:

Thank you for your time.
    1.50% APR for the Pittsburgh/Cleveland region.
    $1250 lease cash
    $1500 F-150 lease renewal incentive.
    Thank you, found out from a dealer in Cleveland that APR follows where the vehicle will be titled. Stuck with a high APR, sucks.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

looking for updated april lease numbers on a 2017 F150 4x4 SuperCrew XLT in Wisconsin. 24/36 months 10k miles per year. Also do you know if the lease cash changed and if the lease loyalty cash was renewed?

0.25% APR and 64% residual
    1.50% APR and 59% residual

$1500 RCL renewal cash
    $1250 lease cash
    Do you happen to know the program number for the $1500 RCL renewal cash? my local dealer is only offering $750 under program 35952.

Also the three year monthly payment is less even with a higher interest rate than a 24 month lease?

Yes.. with only a 5% spread on residual, but 12 more months, the 36 month lease will be cheaper.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bryanp04 said:

Michaell said:

bryanp04 said:

58% and 2.50%

Thanks for the information!--Are those numbers the same for a Lariat?
    Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dealer stated 35852 expired April 3rd.
  • Options
    moorejazzbassmoorejazzbass Member Posts: 17
    Can I have the RV and MF for 36/15 in MA for XLT and Lariat with 3.5 ecoboost. Thanks
  • Options

Can I have the RV and MF for 36/15 in MA for XLT and Lariat with 3.5 ecoboost. Thanks

What cab style?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    moorejazzbassmoorejazzbass Member Posts: 17
    My apologies. Super crew
  • Options
    Michaell said:

What cab style?

My apologies. Super crew

Assuming 4x4, 56% and 1.50%

$1500 bonus cash on XLT trim only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Hmm.. I'll have to re-check the documents. They may be correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Hmm.. I'll have to re-check the documents. They may be correct.
    The dealer is correct. Our "new" documents were effective and expiring on the same day.. :(

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I have a big ask, would you mind running numbers (36/12k) for SuperCrew 4x4 KR in the following states:

Arkansas
    Iowa
    Kentucky
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Montana
    North Dakota
    South Carolina
    South Dakota

I am seriously considering setting up an LLC in another state to title the vehicle in to get a better APR. Yes, I may be a little off the rocker on this one, but I can't imagine I'm the first to attempt doing this.

Thank you very much for your time!
  • Options
    photoz said:

I have a big ask, would you mind running numbers (36/12k) for SuperCrew 4x4 KR in the following states:

Arkansas
    Iowa
    Kentucky
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Mississippi
    Montana
    North Dakota
    South Carolina
    South Dakota

I am seriously considering setting up an LLC in another state to title the vehicle in to get a better APR. Yes, I may be a little off the rocker on this one, but I can't imagine I'm the first to attempt doing this.

Thank you very much for your time!

You may not be the first to attempt this, but you're the first to ask about it in the forums. :wink:

The residual is national, and 58% for 36/12 on the SuperCrew 4x4.

Ford has many, many different regions, and we don't have them all. I'll share with you the ones we have that match the list you've provided.

MN - 1.50% and $1250 lease cash
    TN (good for SC or KY?) - 2.00% and no lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thank you for the information. I think I have it narrowed down to MN and MT. Just need to figure out what the bank rate is in MT to decide.
    Once again, thank you very much.
  • Options
    bish322bish322 Member Posts: 5
    How about residual and MF for a 2017 XL Supercab 4x2 2.7ecoboost in lightning blue (w/STX package if that matters) in Florida? thanks in advance!
  • Options
    bish322 said:

How about residual and MF for a 2017 XL Supercab 4x2 2.7ecoboost in lightning blue (w/STX package if that matters) in Florida? thanks in advance!

1.50% APR and 50% residual for 36/15
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

bish322 said:

$1750 lease cash
    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

bish322 said:

$1750 lease cash
    Out of curiosity, does the MF or residual change if it becomes 36/12 or 36/10?
  • Options
    bish322 said:

kyfdx said:

bish322 said:

$1750 lease cash
    Out of curiosity, does the MF or residual change if it becomes 36/12 or 36/10?
    Add 2% or 3% to the residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    adelebeckhamadelebeckham Member Posts: 3
    Wondering if you could provide MF/Residual for the following.. in both a 12/15k per year 36 month lease.

2017 XL 4x4 V6 Ecoboost SuperCrew (STX Package) in NJ 08724

• Options

Wondering if you could provide MF/Residual for the following.. in both a 12/15k per year 36 month lease.

58% / 56% residual

We only have Detroit area numbers for APR and incentives - 1.50% and $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Michaell said:

58% / 56% residual

We only have Detroit area numbers for APR and incentives - 1.50% and $1250 lease cash

Thank you for the quick reply.

Would you also be able to provide residual for XLT Supercrew 4x4 with V6 Ecoboost?
  • Options

Michaell said:

58% / 56% residual

Thank you for the quick reply.

Would you also be able to provide residual for XLT Supercrew 4x4 with V6 Ecoboost?

All SuperCrew 4X4s have the same residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    shagerman0715shagerman0715 Member Posts: 23
    Could you post the residual and MF for a 2017 F-150 Lariat Supercrew. Looking for 36/15k and 36/12k. I live in TN.
  • Options

Could you post the residual and MF for a 2017 F-150 Lariat Supercrew. Looking for 36/15k and 36/12k. I live in TN.

4x4 or 4x2?

We only have residuals, this month, along with Detroit area MF and incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

4x4 or 4x2?

4x2.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

All SuperCrew 4X4s have the same residual.

Great thanks again for your help
  • Options

Michaell said:

4x4 or 4x2?

4x2.
    54% / 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

4x4 or 4x2?

4x2.
    54% / 56%
    Thank you. Can you let me know the 4x4 numbers too please?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

4x4 or 4x2?

4x2.
    54% / 56%
    Thank you. Can you let me know the 4x4 numbers too please?
    56% / 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    truckguy21truckguy21 Member Posts: 12
    Can you please give me the MF and RV for a supercrew 4x4 in SC? Also, any rebates or incentives, currently lease a '14 F-150. Trim would be lariat if that matters. Thanks!
  • Options

Can you please give me the MF and RV for a supercrew 4x4 in SC? Also, any rebates or incentives, currently lease a '14 F-150. Trim would be lariat if that matters. Thanks!

56% residual for 36/15.

We only have Detroit region numbers: 1.50% APR and $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    truckguy21truckguy21 Member Posts: 12
    Whoops sorry, MF and RV for 4x4 Supercrew Lariat in South Carolina for 36 months at 10k miles per year. Also incentives and rebates, lease a '14 F-150.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Whoops sorry, MF and RV for 4x4 Supercrew Lariat in South Carolina for 36 months at 10k miles per year. Also incentives and rebates, lease a '14 F-150.

Thanks!

All SuperCrews have the same residual, regardless of trim level.

59% for 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nantucket5000nantucket5000 Member Posts: 6
    Hi! Can i please get the MF and residual for a 2017 ford f150, XLT, supercab, 10k/24 month lease. TY
  • Options
    did the lease renewal cash change for May? I'm in WI looking at an XLT.
  • Options

Hi! Can i please get the MF and residual for a 2017 ford f150, XLT, supercab, 10k/24 month lease. TY

Ford numbers are regional. Which state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator