Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
edited September 2017 in Nissan
Ask your 2017 Altima lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments

Check out the 2017 Nissan Altima here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • Hi Michaell,
    Please advise on '17 Altima 4-cyl SV 24 and 36 month residual for 12k/year as well as standard MF in New Jersey. Any incentives and or loyalty available for month of November?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    rnj1982 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Please advise on '17 Altima 4-cyl SV 24 and 36 month residual for 12k/year as well as standard MF in New Jersey. Any incentives and or loyalty available for month of November?

    .00003 and 57% or 50%.

    No information on Nissan incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tk900tk900 Posts: 43
    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    tk900 said:

    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 S for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks

    .00003 MF and 53%/52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Michaell,
    What is MF, residual, and incentives for 2017 Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    lodoguy said:

    Hi Michaell,
    What is MF, residual, and incentives for 2017 Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida. Thank you.

    .00003 MF and 50% residual.

    Program is good through tomorrow.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • julio91julio91 Miami, FloridaPosts: 153
    @kyfdx @Michaell
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 30/12, 33/12, 36/12 for 2017 Altima S, SR, SV, SL. As well as any incentives for this month. Thank you ! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    julio91 said:

    @kyfdx @Michaell
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 30/12, 33/12, 36/12 for 2017 Altima S, SR, SV, SL. As well as any incentives for this month. Thank you ! 

    .00003 MF and 52%/52%50%/49% residual for 36/12.

    We don't show residual numbers for those other terms.

    We don't have Nissan incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasackleasack Posts: 102
    Numbers for:
    Altima SV
    12k/36 mos
    60076

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    leasack said:

    Numbers for:
    Altima SV
    12k/36 mos
    60076

    thanks

    .00003 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • numbers for 2017 Altima sl 36/15k per. queens ny thanks much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    tenhut1 said:

    numbers for 2017 Altima sl 36/15k per. queens ny thanks much

    .00003 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the MF and residual for Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida, and are there any special Presidents Day incentives? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    lodoguy said:

    What is the MF and residual for Altima 2.5 SL 36/12 in Florida, and are there any special Presidents Day incentives? Thank you.

    .00003 and 49%.

    No incentive information for Nissan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tink2017Tink2017 Posts: 6
    edited February 2017
    Could you give me MF/residual and lease cash for 2017 Altma S 2.5 36/12 for Indiana?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    Tink2017 said:

    Could you give me MF/residual and lease cash for 2017 Altma S 2.5 36/12 for Indiana?

    Thanks!

    .00003 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is there any lease cash, as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Tink2017 said:

    Is there any lease cash, as well?

    We don't have that info for Nissan

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • viggs_1viggs_1 Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Can I please have the numbers for 2017 Altima sv 36/12k per. Staten Island, NY. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    viggs_1 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have the numbers for 2017 Altima sv 36/12k per. Staten Island, NY. Thank you.

    .00003 and 50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • farazafaraza Posts: 30
    Can I have the MF and RV on Altima SR 36 month 12k/yr in florida
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    faraza said:

    Can I have the MF and RV on Altima SR 36 month 12k/yr in florida

    .00003 and 52% (2.5) or 51% (3.5)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michael:
    Pretty frustrating to see the number of inquiries about incentives with your constant reply "we don't have that information for Nissan". Why not? That is important information and should be available by making a phone call. Look at your predecessor's posts and you will see he had it all.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Michael:
    Pretty frustrating to see the number of inquiries about incentives with your constant reply "we don't have that information for Nissan". Why not? That is important information and should be available by making a phone call. Look at your predecessor's posts and you will see he had it all.

    Why not? Because we don't have the information or access to it.

    If it was as easy as a phone call, we'd have it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    do you have the money factor and residual on a 2017 Altima SR in Pittsburgh? Thanks
  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    Sorry, 36/45000 lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    tschmude said:

    do you have the money factor and residual on a 2017 Altima SR in Pittsburgh? Thanks

    tschmude said:

    Sorry, 36/45000 lease

    .00003 MF and 49% residual
    Subtract 1% if 3.5 model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tschmudetschmude Posts: 9
    Thank you
  • ChrismaxChrismax Posts: 73
    MF and RV for a 2017 2.5 SV in IL (60068)? any lease cash? would like both 3/36 and 3/45, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,963
    ccorcoran said:

    MF and RV for a 2017 2.5 SV in IL (60068)? any lease cash? would like both 3/36 and 3/45, thanks

    .00003 and 48% / 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.