Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

2016 Lexus Lease rates and incentives for leftoner GX 460

tomy3tomy3 Posts: 46
edited November 2016 in Lexus
Can you get me the November, 2016 lease factors and incentives a for 2016 Lexus GX 460 leftover vehicles.

Thanks

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,822
    tomy3 said:

    Can you get me the November, 2016 lease factors and incentives a for 2016 Lexus GX 460 leftover vehicles.

    Thanks

    .00190 MF and 63% residual for 36/15.
    $3000 dealer cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomy3tomy3 Posts: 46
    Do you think I should take the $3,000 dealer cash off the Invoice Price for my fist volley ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,822
    tomy3 said:

    Do you think I should take the $3,000 dealer cash off the Invoice Price for my fist volley ?

    That's what I would shoot for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tomy3tomy3 Posts: 46
    My Lexus dealer insists that the MF for November is .00220% which is consistent with the Dealer Cash of $3000 (which he was surprised we knew this amount) not the .00190%. Could you please check the numbers for me again?

    Thanks again for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,486
    tomy3 said:

    My Lexus dealer insists that the MF for November is .00220% which is consistent with the Dealer Cash of $3000 (which he was surprised we knew this amount) not the .00190%. Could you please check the numbers for me again?

    Thanks again for your help!

    Check with another dealer and see if you get the same number.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomy3tomy3 Posts: 46
    Can I please check with kyfdx, they are closed for the weekend.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,486
    tomy3 said:

    Can I please check with kyfdx, they are closed for the weekend.

    Dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit; .00190 is the number we show.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Would you happen to have elite tier MF and RV for 36/10? Thank you.
    As well as Tier 1 MF and RV 36/10. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,822
    cladbolg said:

    Would you happen to have elite tier MF and RV for 36/10? Thank you.
    As well as Tier 1 MF and RV 36/10. Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 66% residual for 36/10.
    $3000 dealer cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.