Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2017 Buick Encore Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
edited November 2016 in Buick
Ask your 2017 Encore lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Can I have the numbers in ct for 17

    39 month 15k on the awd leather 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185

    Can I have the numbers in ct for 17

    39 month 15k on the awd leather 

    .00040 and 53%. $825 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • can i have the numbers for the 2017 encore preferred awd in IL for 24/36/39 10k/yr please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    atlas123 said:

    can i have the numbers for the 2017 encore preferred awd in IL for 24/36/39 10k/yr please?

    .00086 MF and 66% residual
    .00054 MF and 58% residual
    .00054 MF and 57% residual

    $1075 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juler516juler516 Posts: 6
    edited February 2017
    I have a lease offer for a 2017 preferred II AWD, no navigation, cloth trim, 12,000 miles/year
    $1200 down, $235/month for 39 months in NJ. Is that a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    juler516 said:

    I have a lease offer for a 2017 preferred II AWD, no navigation, cloth trim, 12,000 miles/year
    $1200 down, $235/month for 39 months in NJ. Is that a good deal?

    What is the MSRP?

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    .00054 and 56%. $1075 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is adjusted cap cost? MSRP 29,860.
  • And Thank you for your help! I don't know if I should go for it.
  • @Michaell the incentive was 1000. Msrp 29860
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    juler516 said:

    What is adjusted cap cost? MSRP 29,860.

    juler516 said:

    And Thank you for your help! I don't know if I should go for it.

    juler516 said:

    @Michaell the incentive was 1000. Msrp 29860

    The adjusted cap cost is the negotiated selling price plus any taxes or fees you are not paying up front.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • @Michaell I have to double check. But I believe it is 27830 or something close to that. Thanks for your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    juler516 said:

    @Michaell I have to double check. But I believe it is 27830 or something close to that. Thanks for your help

    With your prices, I get $333/mo before tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atlas123atlas123 Posts: 27
    edited February 2017
    kyfdx said:

    atlas123 said:

    can i have the numbers for the 2017 encore preferred awd in IL for 24/36/39 10k/yr please?

    .00086 MF and 66% residual
    .00054 MF and 58% residual
    .00054 MF and 57% residual

    $1075 lease cash
    MSRP 27,325, selling price 24,637 is what they quoted me. Should I try to get the lease cash on top of that.

    Funny - they also bumped the MF on the 24 to .001410 but kept the same MF for 36/39 as you quoted.

    Also just told me because I have another lease - 2000 lease cash available, 240.52/mo is his quote. I run numbers, get 209/mo. something else is still in there.

  • @Michaell here are the actual numbers msrp 29807, sale price 24084, 39 months, 1200$ down and $1000 lease incentive
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    atlas123 said:

    kyfdx said:

    atlas123 said:

    can i have the numbers for the 2017 encore preferred awd in IL for 24/36/39 10k/yr please?

    .00086 MF and 66% residual
    .00054 MF and 58% residual
    .00054 MF and 57% residual

    $1075 lease cash
    MSRP 27,325, selling price 24,637 is what they quoted me. Should I try to get the lease cash on top of that.

    Funny - they also bumped the MF on the 24 to .001410 but kept the same MF for 36/39 as you quoted.

    Also just told me because I have another lease - 2000 lease cash available, 240.52/mo is his quote. I run numbers, get 209/mo. something else is still in there.

    What term is the $240/mo. quote for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello may I have numbers on a 2017 sport touring fwd?
    39 month 10k miles.
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726

    Hello may I have numbers on a 2017 sport touring fwd?
    39 month 10k miles.
    Thank you!

    .00054 MF and 57% residual. $1075 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • witt168witt168 Posts: 23
    Hi, can I have the March Residual and MF for the 2017 Preferred for 36 months lease in S. CAL? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    witt168 said:

    Hi, can I have the March Residual and MF for the 2017 Preferred for 36 months lease in S. CAL? Thanks

    Which trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • witt168witt168 Posts: 23
    Sorry. It will be Preferred FWD. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    witt168 said:

    Sorry. It will be Preferred FWD. Thanks.

    If this is the 1SV, that is the only trim level we do not have numbers for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • witt168witt168 Posts: 23
    I'm sure it is the Preferred FWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    witt168 said:

    I'm sure it is the Preferred FWD.

    My information does not show the trim level name, but the option code.

    I've done a search to try to attach the trim to the code, and I think 1SV and Preferred are one and the same. Perhaps your dealer can assist.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • witt168witt168 Posts: 23
    Hi Michaell, Ok. I will check with dealer and get back to you. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    witt168 said:

    Hi, can I have the March Residual and MF for the 2017 Preferred for 36 months lease in S. CAL? Thanks

    I think the 1SV is the base model.

    Preferred, and all other higher trims should be:

    .00054 MF and 55% residual for 36/15.
    $1075 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the number in NYC for a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD? 39 months, 10k miles a year. They're quoting a price of $27,185 with a sale price of $21, 933 after incentives which they say is "non-negotiable". The MF they've given us is .00054 and the Res is 57%. The price they're offering is $235.07/month with only DMV, etc fees of $393 up front with taxes rolled into the payment.

    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
    Nick
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726

    Can I get the number in NYC for a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD? 39 months, 10k miles a year. They're quoting a price of $27,185 with a sale price of $21, 933 after incentives which they say is "non-negotiable". The MF they've given us is .00054 and the Res is 57%. The price they're offering is $235.07/month with only DMV, etc fees of $393 up front with taxes rolled into the payment.

    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
    Nick

    .00054 MF and 57% residual is what I show, as well.

    I get $185/mo.+tax, using the sale price as the adjusted CAP cost. Guessing you have some other fees (acquisition fee?) that aren't listed. Ask them for the adjusted CAP cost, and see how that differs from that sale price. Also possible that the rebate/lease cash is being taxed, but that should also be reflected in the tax amount added to the sale price.

    There is about an $1800 difference. That seems like a lot for sales tax and acquisition fee, but ask them for an itemization.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • meat_sweatsmeat_sweats Posts: 28
    edited March 2017
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get the number in NYC for a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD? 39 months, 10k miles a year. They're quoting a price of $27,185 with a sale price of $21, 933 after incentives which they say is "non-negotiable". The MF they've given us is .00054 and the Res is 57%. The price they're offering is $235.07/month with only DMV, etc fees of $393 up front with taxes rolled into the payment. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, Nick
    .00054 MF and 57% residual is what I show, as well. I get $185/mo.+tax, using the sale price as the adjusted CAP cost. Guessing you have some other fees (acquisition fee?) that aren't listed. Ask them for the adjusted CAP cost, and see how that differs from that sale price. Also possible that the rebate/lease cash is being taxed, but that should also be reflected in the tax amount added to the sale price. There is about an $1800 difference. That seems like a lot for sales tax and acquisition fee, but ask them for an itemization.
    Here's the answers I got to your questions. Please let me know if this deal works out right when you can. As always, thank you for the help. 

    1. What is the Adjusted CAP cost? $23,834.91 with all fee’s included bank fee, sales tax and remote start

    2. Can you give me an itemization? MSRP $27,185.00 cap cost with rebates $21,933.00 + bank fee $595.00 + sales tax $1,306.91= $23,834.91 adjusted cap cost with all fee’s included
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185


    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the number in NYC for a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD? 39 months, 10k miles a year. They're quoting a price of $27,185 with a sale price of $21, 933 after incentives which they say is "non-negotiable". The MF they've given us is .00054 and the Res is 57%. The price they're offering is $235.07/month with only DMV, etc fees of $393 up front with taxes rolled into the payment.

    Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
    Nick
    .00054 MF and 57% residual is what I show, as well.

    I get $185/mo.+tax, using the sale price as the adjusted CAP cost. Guessing you have some other fees (acquisition fee?) that aren't listed. Ask them for the adjusted CAP cost, and see how that differs from that sale price. Also possible that the rebate/lease cash is being taxed, but that should also be reflected in the tax amount added to the sale price.

    There is about an $1800 difference. That seems like a lot for sales tax and acquisition fee, but ask them for an itemization.

    Here's the answers I got to your questions. Please let me know if this deal works out right when you can. As always, thank you for the help. 

    1. What is the Adjusted CAP cost? $23,834.91 with all fee’s included bank fee, sales tax and remote start

    2. Can you give me an itemization? MSRP $27,185.00 cap cost with rebates $21,933.00 + bank fee $595.00 + sales tax $1,306.91= $23,834.91 adjusted cap cost with all fee’s included


    Using $23,835 as the cap cost, I now get a payment of $253/mo using the MSRP, MF and residual supplied above.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get the number in NYC for a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred AWD? 39 months, 10k miles a year. They're quoting a price of $27,185 with a sale price of $21, 933 after incentives which they say is "non-negotiable". The MF they've given us is .00054 and the Res is 57%. The price they're offering is $235.07/month with only DMV, etc fees of $393 up front with taxes rolled into the payment. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer, Nick
    .00054 MF and 57% residual is what I show, as well. I get $185/mo.+tax, using the sale price as the adjusted CAP cost. Guessing you have some other fees (acquisition fee?) that aren't listed. Ask them for the adjusted CAP cost, and see how that differs from that sale price. Also possible that the rebate/lease cash is being taxed, but that should also be reflected in the tax amount added to the sale price. There is about an $1800 difference. That seems like a lot for sales tax and acquisition fee, but ask them for an itemization.
    Here's the answers I got to your questions. Please let me know if this deal works out right when you can. As always, thank you for the help. 

    1. What is the Adjusted CAP cost? $23,834.91 with all fee’s included bank fee, sales tax and remote start

    2. Can you give me an itemization? MSRP $27,185.00 cap cost with rebates $21,933.00 + bank fee $595.00 + sales tax $1,306.91= $23,834.91 adjusted cap cost with all fee’s included
    Using $23,835 as the cap cost, I now get a payment of $253/mo using the MSRP, MF and residual supplied above.
    Ok, so it seem so like at $235/month the deal is sound. Thanks again for your help, it's greatly appreciated. 
  • jhschlakjhschlak Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Could I get the numbers for encore essence FWD 24/15 36/15 39/15 in ohio?

    This is the deal I am looking at. What do you think? It was a courtesy car so that is why it is bigger discount. Has about 2500 miles on it. (need 18k per year)

    MSRP is $32,465.00 employee price is $30,092.67 but we can sell it to you for $28,147.67 plus another $2,575 in lease cash ($6,892.54 off) . So with an 18,000 miles a year 39 month lease you would have startups of $747.97 and 38 payments of 334.66
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    jhschlak said:

    Could I get the numbers for encore essence FWD 24/15 36/15 39/15 in ohio?

    This is the deal I am looking at. What do you think? It was a courtesy car so that is why it is bigger discount. Has about 2500 miles on it. (need 18k per year)

    MSRP is $32,465.00 employee price is $30,092.67 but we can sell it to you for $28,147.67 plus another $2,575 in lease cash ($6,892.54 off) . So with an 18,000 miles a year 39 month lease you would have startups of $747.97 and 38 payments of 334.66

    .00086 MF and 64% residual
    .00054 MF and 55% residual
    .00054 MF and 54% residual

    Really hard for me to comment, because I don't know how much the residual is reduced for the existing 2500 miles, or how much the residual is further reduced for the extra 9750 miles on an 18K/yr lease

    You really need the adjusted CAP cost, and the actual dollar residual to check the calculations.
    Also, a reconciliation of the adjusted CAP and the sell price.

    On the surface, it looks like a pretty good deal. You'll be driving that car without the bumper to bumper warranty for about half of the lease, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jhschlakjhschlak Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    jhschlak said:

    Could I get the numbers for encore essence FWD 24/15 36/15 39/15 in ohio?

    This is the deal I am looking at. What do you think? It was a courtesy car so that is why it is bigger discount. Has about 2500 miles on it. (need 18k per year)

    MSRP is $32,465.00 employee price is $30,092.67 but we can sell it to you for $28,147.67 plus another $2,575 in lease cash ($6,892.54 off) . So with an 18,000 miles a year 39 month lease you would have startups of $747.97 and 38 payments of 334.66

    .00086 MF and 64% residual
    .00054 MF and 55% residual
    .00054 MF and 54% residual

    Really hard for me to comment, because I don't know how much the residual is reduced for the existing 2500 miles, or how much the residual is further reduced for the extra 9750 miles on an 18K/yr lease

    You really need the adjusted CAP cost, and the actual dollar residual to check the calculations.
    Also, a reconciliation of the adjusted CAP and the sell price.

    On the surface, it looks like a pretty good deal. You'll be driving that car without the bumper to bumper warranty for about half of the lease, though.
    I thought buick has 4 year 50k warranty? Why would it be half the lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    jhschlak said:

    kyfdx said:

    jhschlak said:

    Could I get the numbers for encore essence FWD 24/15 36/15 39/15 in ohio?

    This is the deal I am looking at. What do you think? It was a courtesy car so that is why it is bigger discount. Has about 2500 miles on it. (need 18k per year)

    MSRP is $32,465.00 employee price is $30,092.67 but we can sell it to you for $28,147.67 plus another $2,575 in lease cash ($6,892.54 off) . So with an 18,000 miles a year 39 month lease you would have startups of $747.97 and 38 payments of 334.66

    .00086 MF and 64% residual
    .00054 MF and 55% residual
    .00054 MF and 54% residual

    Really hard for me to comment, because I don't know how much the residual is reduced for the existing 2500 miles, or how much the residual is further reduced for the extra 9750 miles on an 18K/yr lease

    You really need the adjusted CAP cost, and the actual dollar residual to check the calculations.
    Also, a reconciliation of the adjusted CAP and the sell price.

    On the surface, it looks like a pretty good deal. You'll be driving that car without the bumper to bumper warranty for about half of the lease, though.
    I thought buick has 4 year 50k warranty? Why would it be half the lease?
    Ah.. didn't realize that. Just for the last 7 months, then.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, I'm looking to lease the Base model Buick Encore AWD, 24,023 after rebates, $305/mo for 39 months, also was told sales tax is 10% in allegheny county for lease, Im in Pittsburgh pa, thought it was 7%... also, he said residual value could be 15,000-20,000. He told me all I would pay was $605 total if I wanted the car today, that's the monthly payment plus fees, is this a good deal? A friend of mine recommended him to me, I'm hoping it's legit 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    dmonique3 said:

    Hi, I'm looking to lease the Base model Buick Encore AWD, 24,023 after rebates, $305/mo for 39 months, also was told sales tax is 10% in allegheny county for lease, Im in Pittsburgh pa, thought it was 7%... also, he said residual value could be 15,000-20,000. He told me all I would pay was $605 total if I wanted the car today, that's the monthly payment plus fees, is this a good deal? A friend of mine recommended him to me, I'm hoping it's legit 

    PA has a 3% sales tax surcharge on leases. So, if your local rate is 7%, then it's 10% on a lease.

    We don't have the lease program for a base model. What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newtown03newtown03 Posts: 12
    Hi, looking to lease a Buick Encore Essence 24 month 10k miles per year with a MSRP of $33,430, discounted to $25,925, residual $22,063.50. One pay including all fees and sales tax $6,659.52 or per month $277.48 with nothing down, after getting this proposal then I told them I have a GM Mastercard points, and for that model they are telling me that they can apply my full GM card rebate I have of $3760 to one pay or to monthly amount, the one pay would then be $2900 or $121/month all in for 2 years.

    any thoughts on numbers?
    zip code 63301

    Thank you,
    Greg
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    newtown03 said:

    Hi, looking to lease a Buick Encore Essence 24 month 10k miles per year with a MSRP of $33,430, discounted to $25,925, residual $22,063.50. One pay including all fees and sales tax $6,659.52 or per month $277.48 with nothing down, after getting this proposal then I told them I have a GM Mastercard points, and for that model they are telling me that they can apply my full GM card rebate I have of $3760 to one pay or to monthly amount, the one pay would then be $2900 or $121/month all in for 2 years.

    any thoughts on numbers?
    zip code 63301

    Thank you,
    Greg

    .00105 MF and 66% residual.

    I get $223/mo., if the sale price is the CAP cost.
    Need about $1200 in charges added on to get to the $277/mo. price.
    Which is possible,depending on your state/tax rate and other fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newtown03newtown03 Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    newtown03 said:

    Hi, looking to lease a Buick Encore Essence 24 month 10k miles per year with a MSRP of $33,430, discounted to $25,925, residual $22,063.50. One pay including all fees and sales tax $6,659.52 or per month $277.48 with nothing down, after getting this proposal then I told them I have a GM Mastercard points, and for that model they are telling me that they can apply my full GM card rebate I have of $3760 to one pay or to monthly amount, the one pay would then be $2900 or $121/month all in for 2 years.

    any thoughts on numbers?
    zip code 63301

    Thank you,
    Greg

    .00105 MF and 66% residual.

    I get $223/mo., if the sale price is the CAP cost.
    Need about $1200 in charges added on to get to the $277/mo. price.
    Which is possible,depending on your state/tax rate and other fees.
    Here's their answer:

    "Hello sir, I got the answers from my manager. There’s a 595 acquisition fee, a 199 admin, 199 for a pinstripe, 5 for a temp tag, 187.50 for license fee and 5.95% use tax on the payment. I hope this helps. Thank you"

    so $1,185.50 in fees before sales tax.

    Thank you
    Greg
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    newtown03 said:

    kyfdx said:

    newtown03 said:

    Hi, looking to lease a Buick Encore Essence 24 month 10k miles per year with a MSRP of $33,430, discounted to $25,925, residual $22,063.50. One pay including all fees and sales tax $6,659.52 or per month $277.48 with nothing down, after getting this proposal then I told them I have a GM Mastercard points, and for that model they are telling me that they can apply my full GM card rebate I have of $3760 to one pay or to monthly amount, the one pay would then be $2900 or $121/month all in for 2 years.

    any thoughts on numbers?
    zip code 63301

    Thank you,
    Greg

    .00105 MF and 66% residual.

    I get $223/mo., if the sale price is the CAP cost.
    Need about $1200 in charges added on to get to the $277/mo. price.
    Which is possible,depending on your state/tax rate and other fees.
    Here's their answer:

    "Hello sir, I got the answers from my manager. There’s a 595 acquisition fee, a 199 admin, 199 for a pinstripe, 5 for a temp tag, 187.50 for license fee and 5.95% use tax on the payment. I hope this helps. Thank you"

    so $1,185.50 in fees before sales tax.

    Thank you
    Greg
    Of that, the $200 for the pinstripe is junk. Everything else is legit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    Only a Buick dealer is still pinstriping cars. ;)

    Maybe they still have a special edition with full fake cabrio roof and gold emblems?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newtown03newtown03 Posts: 12
    Funny thing about it, the stock number of the encore I inquired about and received this quote is still on the truck being shipped to dealer! I hope I can save her from being pin-striped. In the past I have always refused to pay for any dealer extras or I just move on.
  • mrmom17mrmom17 Posts: 8
    I would like to run some numbers by the experts here. I haven't leased in a while and trying to remember the jargon and calculations.

    Basically, looking to lease Encore AWD Premium 39 months.
    List is $35895
    Being told that 12k/year lease after taxes would be $333/mo w/ $1500 down.
    10k/year lease after taxes and $1500 would be $323/mo

    Also told that the residual is .56 and MF is .00072

    Does this sound like a good deal? This is in Lake County Illinois. Anything else you would need to verify this deal?
  • sam_shaksam_shak Posts: 12
    May I have RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model in Ohio?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    mrmom17 said:

    I would like to run some numbers by the experts here. I haven't leased in a while and trying to remember the jargon and calculations.

    Basically, looking to lease Encore AWD Premium 39 months.
    List is $35895
    Being told that 12k/year lease after taxes would be $333/mo w/ $1500 down.
    10k/year lease after taxes and $1500 would be $323/mo

    Also told that the residual is .56 and MF is .00072

    Does this sound like a good deal? This is in Lake County Illinois. Anything else you would need to verify this deal?

    .00072 and 56% are correct for 39/12. $1075 lease cash.

    What is the selling price?

    What is the breakdown of the $1500 due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    sam_shak said:

    May I have RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model in Ohio?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • newtown03newtown03 Posts: 12
    Thank you again for your help on this forum, you guys do a great service, this is the second lease that I have come here for help, both deals have been made better, the pin-stripes are gone(saves $8.29/month). I ended up with a Buick Encore Essence with a $33,430 MSRP, $9,348 in total rebates/incentives that includes current GM Conquest offer and GM/Capital One card points, I will end up paying $97.72/month or $2,345.28 one pay for a 24 month 10k mile per year lease, I couldn't be happier.

    Thank you
    Greg
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,726
    newtown03 said:

    Thank you again for your help on this forum, you guys do a great service, this is the second lease that I have come here for help, both deals have been made better, the pin-stripes are gone(saves $8.29/month). I ended up with a Buick Encore Essence with a $33,430 MSRP, $9,348 in total rebates/incentives that includes current GM Conquest offer and GM/Capital One card points, I will end up paying $97.72/month or $2,345.28 one pay for a 24 month 10k mile per year lease, I couldn't be happier.

    Thank you
    Greg

    Awesome! Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_shaksam_shak Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    sam_shak said:

    May I have RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model in Ohio?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    two options available- 36 or 39 months, both with 10k miles/year.
    RV and MF for RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model and 2017 Buick Encore Preferred FWD

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,185
    sam_shak said:

    Michaell said:

    sam_shak said:

    May I have RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model in Ohio?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    two options available- 36 or 39 months, both with 10k miles/year.
    RV and MF for RV and MF for 2017 Buick Encore 4dr FWD base model and 2017 Buick Encore Preferred FWD

    Thanks
    We do not have numbers for the base trim level (1SV)

    Preferred 36/10 - .00072 and 58%. Subtract 1% for 39/10

    $1075 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.