Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Does car color make a difference while selling the car ?

rajesh9rajesh9 Posts: 11
edited December 2016 in Honda
I got an offer from one of the dealer where he is selling honda accord sport 2015 version at 18 K and this is white orchid in color , but i was looking for the black and there is another dealer who is selling at the same rate but 2014 model, so wanted to know whether this white color is good ? Does color make any difference if we are buying or selling the car

Appreciate your input

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,015
    rajesh9 said:

I got an offer from one of the dealer where he is selling honda accord sport 2015 version at 18 K and this is white orchid in color , but i was looking for the black and there is another dealer who is selling at the same rate but 2014 model, so wanted to know whether this white color is good ? Does color make any difference if we are buying or selling the car

Appreciate your input

It only matters to you.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    75% of all cars are sold in black, white, silver or gray.
  • Statistically, the two most important factors in car buying are price and color.

White is the most popular color (at least, that's what a car salesman told me when I was looking at Toyotas. I assume that it would hold true for Hondas as well.)
  • isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 20,225
    I would say silver is number one at least around here. In hot parts of the country it is nearly impossible to sell a black or dark colored car. Holding out for a certain color on a used car can be difficult and expensive if the store knows that's the only color you'll take and he happens to have one in stock!

I used to love it when I had a customer like that!