Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Lexus LX570 Lease Question

bongjamesbongjames Member Posts: 10
edited October 2017 in Lexus
Hi,

Residual and money factor for Lexus LX570, 36/12k please
1st month complimentary right?

Thanks
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    bongjames said:

    Hi,

    Residual and money factor for Lexus LX570, 36/12k please
    1st month complimentary right?

    Thanks

    .00065 MF and 60% residual.

    Complimentary 1st payment deal has ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • malloreehmalloreeh Member Posts: 17
    Are the Lexus numbers still the same as in early January? I'm looking for 36/12 and 36/15 numbers. I'm in Kansas if that makes a difference. I'm not sure if LX numbers are regional.

    Thanks!
  • txcargeektxcargeek Member Posts: 1
    Would like to know this as well. Was quoted a higher MF. Would like 36/10 and 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    malloreeh said:

    Are the Lexus numbers still the same as in early January? I'm looking for 36/12 and 36/15 numbers. I'm in Kansas if that makes a difference. I'm not sure if LX numbers are regional.

    Thanks!

    .00065 and 60% / 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    txcargeek said:

    Would like to know this as well. Was quoted a higher MF. Would like 36/10 and 36/12.

    .00065 and 61% / 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • de_1210de_1210 Member Posts: 14
    2017 Lexus LX 570 7,500 miles ... RV / MF
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    de_1210 said:

    2017 Lexus LX 570 7,500 miles ... RV / MF

    Assuming 36 months, 62% and .00075

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • de_1210de_1210 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks. Looking also for NEW leftover 2016 Lexus LX 570 RV and MF 39/7,500 ...36/7,500 Thank you !
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    de_1210 said:

    Thanks. Looking also for NEW leftover 2016 Lexus LX 570 RV and MF 39/7,500 ...36/7,500 Thank you !

    58% / 60% and .00210

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    Hello,

    Can you give me residual and mf for 2017 LX570? 24, 27, 36, 39 months with 10k miles? Any incentives?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can you give me residual and mf for 2017 LX570? 24, 27, 36, 39 months with 10k miles? Any incentives?

    Thank you!

    69% / 67% / 61% / 59% and .00075

    No known incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    burnman1 said:

    Hi. Would you tell me the MF and residuals on a 2017 LX570 36/10 Thanks

    60% and .00100

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • patgilmpatgilm Member Posts: 39
    Can you provide me with the MF and residuals for the LX with 36/10, 36/12 and 48/10? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    patgilm said:

    Can you provide me with the MF and residuals for the LX with 36/10, 36/12 and 48/10? Thanks!

    60% / 59% / 48% and .00100

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeddiejrjeddiejr Member Posts: 1
    Can I get MF And residuals on LX 36/10 36/12 in Oklahoma.  Thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    jeddiejr said:

    Can I get MF And residuals on LX 36/10 36/12 in Oklahoma.  Thank you! 

    .00070 MF and 58%/57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dteeluadteelua Member Posts: 17
    Is the MF still .00070 for July in Arizona? I can't remember if they vary regionally?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    dteelua said:

    Is the MF still .00070 for July in Arizona? I can't remember if they vary regionally?

    I see .00070 for the Western Region.

    The numbers are regional, but the only difference we tend to see are in the incentive amounts.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dteeluadteelua Member Posts: 17
    Thanks...and residuals for 12k/15k?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    dteelua said:

    Thanks...and residuals for 12k/15k?

    57% / 55%, assuming 36 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • josad99josad99 Member Posts: 35
    Looking for residual, money rate and any incentives for Lexus LX570 in California for August - thanks in advance
  • josad99josad99 Member Posts: 35
    Sorry - for 36 month 10k & 12k and 24 month 10k & 12k - thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    josad99 said:

    Sorry - for 36 month 10k & 12k and 24 month 10k & 12k - thanks

    .00070 MF and 64%/57% residual for 12K/yr
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cladbolgcladbolg Member Posts: 26
    Hey guys do you have the September numbers on the LX?
    36 months 10k and 15k
    24 months 10k and 15k.

    GX numbers would be greatly appreciated as well. Same terms. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    cladbolg said:

    Hey guys do you have the September numbers on the LX?
    36 months 10k and 15k
    24 months 10k and 15k.

    GX numbers would be greatly appreciated as well. Same terms. Thank you.

    .00215 MF
    60%/53% residual for 15K/yr
    Add 3% for 10K/yr

    GX discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43308/lexus/gx-460/2017-lexus-gx-460-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jasherrrjasherrr Member Posts: 33
    Hi there! Looking for October numbers for the LX. DC Metro area if it matters. 36mo/12k miles, and 36mo/10k miles. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    jasherrr said:

    Hi there! Looking for October numbers for the LX. DC Metro area if it matters. 36mo/12k miles, and 36mo/10k miles. Thanks!

    .00115 and 55% / 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrochicagomrochicago Member Posts: 6
    What is the Residual and money factor for the Lexus LX570 36 month 15K. Chicago area lease. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

    What is the Residual and money factor for the Lexus LX570 36 month 15K. Chicago area lease. Thanks

    .00001 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    Michaell said:

    What is the Residual and money factor for the Lexus LX570 36 month 15K. Chicago area lease. Thanks

    .00001 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash
    .00215 MF. No lease cash.
    53% residual is correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    What is the Residual and money factor for the Lexus LX570 36 month 15K. Chicago area lease. Thanks

    .00001 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash
    .00215 MF. No lease cash.
    53% residual is correct
    Huh - must have read the wrong line. :angry:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrochicagomrochicago Member Posts: 6
    So is the money factor .00001 or is it .00215 and 53% residual for 36 months 15K. The 3,000 lease cash also applies?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

    So is the money factor .00001 or is it .00215 and 53% residual for 36 months 15K. The 3,000 lease cash also applies?

    .00215 MF. No lease cash.
    53% residual is correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2017leasehunt2017leasehunt Member Posts: 5
    Good Afternoon! Could you please share the MF and residuals, and any info on national and regional incentives (my zip is 21401) for the 2017 lx 570 36 month/12k miles
  • metahimetahi Member Posts: 42
    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    metahi said:

    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?

    Looks like they may have dropped lease support for the 2017 model.
    $10,000 dealer cash on a purchase, though.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • metahimetahi Member Posts: 42
    kyfdx said:

    metahi said:

    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?

    Looks like they may have dropped lease support for the 2017 model.
    $10,000 dealer cash on a purchase, though.
    same MF and residual for November?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    metahi said:

    kyfdx said:

    metahi said:

    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?

    Looks like they may have dropped lease support for the 2017 model.
    $10,000 dealer cash on a purchase, though.
    same MF and residual for November?
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • de_1210de_1210 Member Posts: 14
    Residual/MF 2017 Lexus LX 570// 10,000 /39 zip 15012
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    de_1210 said:

    Residual/MF 2017 Lexus LX 570// 10,000 /39 zip 15012

    52% residual
    .00215 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • de_1210de_1210 Member Posts: 14
    Yikes! That's pretty low! Maybe GX 460 ?..
  • de_1210de_1210 Member Posts: 14
    MF and residual..Lexus LX 570 7,000 /36 15012
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    de_1210 said:

    MF and residual..Lexus LX 570 7,000 /36 15012

    55% for 36/7.5; same MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cndnbkncndnbkn Member Posts: 76
    HI KYDFX,

    Is there still $10,000 dealer cash on purchase? If so when does is it set to expire?

    In NC if it is a regional thing.

    Thanks in advance,

    CNDNBKN
    kyfdx said:

    metahi said:

    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?

    Looks like they may have dropped lease support for the 2017 model.
    $10,000 dealer cash on a purchase, though.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    cndnbkn said:

    HI KYDFX,

    Is there still $10,000 dealer cash on purchase? If so when does is it set to expire?

    In NC if it is a regional thing.

    Thanks in advance,

    CNDNBKN

    kyfdx said:

    metahi said:

    hello are there updated Nov numbers for the MF and Residual for 36/12 in the Boston area, prem and luxury?

    Looks like they may have dropped lease support for the 2017 model.
    $10,000 dealer cash on a purchase, though.
    Still available; expires 30 November.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • futuredbsownerfuturedbsowner Member Posts: 25
    Hello - Is the $10K dealer cash still available for December?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    MAJ
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

    Hello - Is the $10K dealer cash still available for December?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    MAJ

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • futuredbsownerfuturedbsowner Member Posts: 25
    Thank you so much!
  • sandpiperjsandpiperj Member Posts: 21
    Hi Mods, can you share the numbers and incentives for 24/27/36 months, assuming 10k miles.  2017 and 2018.  Thanks so much.  
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

    Hi Mods, can you share the numbers and incentives for 24/27/36 months, assuming 10k miles.  2017 and 2018.  Thanks so much.  

    What state? Lexus numbers are regional.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.