Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2017 Honda Odyssey Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891
edited January 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2017 Odyssey lease questions, here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456

Comments

  • Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for Southern California for 2017 EX-L (no nav, no RES) for 36/12k? Lease cash for 2017?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891
    oddie14 said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for Southern California for 2017 EX-L (no nav, no RES) for 36/12k? Lease cash for 2017?

    .00175 and 59%

    No lease cash, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please tell me the MF & Residual for the EX-L with 12/36 in Jacksonville, FL?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131
    mrclean15 said:

    Can you please tell me the MF & Residual for the EX-L with 12/36 in Jacksonville, FL?

    .00175 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • twatchko01twatchko01 Posts: 23
    edited February 2017
    any updates on MF and residual on the Odyssey EX-L for February - no nav in SoCal 90266 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891

    any updates on MF and residual on the Odyssey EX-L for February - no nav in SoCal 90266 36/12

    No change from January - 59% and .00175

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • How to calculate 3-year lease on 2016 Odyssey EX, 36/12,000
    sales price is 29,999
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131

    How to calculate 3-year lease on 2016 Odyssey EX, 36/12,000
    sales price is 29,999

    .00030 MF and 53% residual
    $1200 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?
    What state/tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF and residual information for a 2017 Odyssey Touring 36/12 for northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin?
    And if possible please, for a 2017 EX-L with Nav 36/12? Thank you for your help!!



  • wyzmomof3 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF and residual information for a 2017 Odyssey Touring 36/12 for northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin?
    And if possible please, for a 2017 EX-L with Nav 36/12? Thank you for your help!!



    Touring: MF .00119 Residual 55
    EXL-N: MF .00119 Residual 57
    Both $1000 lease cash
  • Thank you! Could you provide the MF and residual on the 2016 Touring? Thank you!
  • wyzmomof3 said:

    Thank you! Could you provide the MF and residual on the 2016 Touring? Thank you!

    .0003 MF
    48% residual
  • foxb11foxb11 Posts: 18
    Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for Southern California for a 2017 Odyssey EX-L (no nav, no RES) for 36/12k? And is there any lease cash?

    Thank you for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131
    foxb11 said:

    Hi,

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for Southern California for a 2017 Odyssey EX-L (no nav, no RES) for 36/12k? And is there any lease cash?

    Thank you for your help!

    .00119 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 bonus lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I can verify that kyfdx answer is correct ^
  • Hi, Thanks in advance for your help.

    Could you please share with us the MF, RV and any lease cash on the 2017 Odyssey Elite in Southern CA for 36/12k? Does Honda provide 10k leases?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891

    Hi, Thanks in advance for your help.

    Could you please share with us the MF, RV and any lease cash on the 2017 Odyssey Elite in Southern CA for 36/12k? Does Honda provide 10k leases?

    .00119 and 55%

    No 10K allowance from Honda in CA

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kissapigkissapig Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Could you please share with us the MF and residual value for 2017 EX-L w/ RES for 36/12k in Central Connecticut? Any lease cash for 2017? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131
    kissapig said:

    Hi,

    Could you please share with us the MF and residual value for 2017 EX-L w/ RES for 36/12k in Central Connecticut? Any lease cash for 2017? Thanks.

    .00030 MF and 58% residual
    $1650 dealer cash + $800 bonus lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • saroopasaroopa Posts: 3
    Any Advice on Odyssey 16 EX L in Zip 55345 wiil be appreciated. I have a quote for 31500.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891
    saroopa said:

    Any Advice on Odyssey 16 EX L in Zip 55345 wiil be appreciated. I have a quote for 31500.

    The 2016 Odyssey lease discussion is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38347/honda/odyssey/2016-honda-odyssey-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • club619club619 Posts: 101
    Any difference in lease numbers for EXL with or without RES? Looking at 36/12 or 24/12 in 75070.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891
    club619 said:

    Any difference in lease numbers for EXL with or without RES? Looking at 36/12 or 24/12 in 75070.

    .00119 and 65% / 59% for EX-L; subtract 1% for EX-L RES

    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssjjrr13ssjjrr13 Posts: 2
    Looking to lease 2016/17 Odyssey EX-L with RES in FL. 36/15. Could someone post the March numbers? What are the money factor and residual for March? Are there any current incentives? Thank you.
  • club619club619 Posts: 101
    Michaell said:

    club619 said:

    Any difference in lease numbers for EXL with or without RES? Looking at 36/12 or 24/12 in 75070.

    .00119 and 65% / 59% for EX-L; subtract 1% for EX-L RES

    $1000 lease cash
    Thanks! Could you also provide same numbers for the touring model?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131
    ssjjrr13 said:

    Looking to lease 2016/17 Odyssey EX-L with RES in FL. 36/15. Could someone post the March numbers? What are the money factor and residual for March? Are there any current incentives? Thank you.

    2017: .00119 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 bonus lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 93,891
    club619 said:

    Michaell said:

    club619 said:

    Any difference in lease numbers for EXL with or without RES? Looking at 36/12 or 24/12 in 75070.

    .00119 and 65% / 59% for EX-L; subtract 1% for EX-L RES

    $1000 lease cash
    Thanks! Could you also provide same numbers for the touring model?
    61% / 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 8
    Would you please give me the numbers for a 2017 Honda Odyssey w/ RES MSRP $39,040 in Florida?
    750+ credit score. Any idea on what a fair lease deal with this car? 12k miles / 36 months. Thanks for the help in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,131
    yamilon said:

    Would you please give me the numbers for a 2017 Honda Odyssey w/ RES MSRP $39,040 in Florida?
    750+ credit score. Any idea on what a fair lease deal with this car? 12k miles / 36 months. Thanks for the help in advance.

    EX-L w/RES?

    .00119 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 bonus lease cash

    Need a proposed CAP cost or selling price to calculate a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the MF and Residual for 12K / 36 months in Massachusetts 01844
    Homday Odyssey SE no NAV
«13456
Sign In or Register to comment.