Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

1st time leasing- need help!

omjrmay21omjrmay21 Posts: 9
edited February 2017 in Lexus
Hoping someone can help me here. 1st time leasing a vehicle I'm interested in the Lexus IS300 w navigation and sunroof 36/15k. MSRP is $44,933. Walking into the dealer what should I expect the dealer price to be? Can I negotiate 5% from the dealer price? My budget is NTE $350. Is that realistic with little to no down? Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    omjrmay21 said:

Hoping someone can help me here. 1st time leasing a vehicle I'm interested in the Lexus IS300 w navigation and sunroof 36/15k. MSRP is $44,933.

Walking into the dealer what should I expect the dealer price to be? Can I negotiate 5% from the dealer price? My budget is NTE $350. Is that realistic with little to no down? Thanks for your help!!

Can't help you on selling price.

Your budget is unrealistic. If your goal is $350/mo or less, you should be looking at vehicles in the $25K-$35K MSRP range.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jsimsfourjsimsfour Posts: 7
    I'm looking to do my first lease soon with a similar price point and set up. I've been trying to estimate my least cost and I've been getting about $425-$460 month with about 5% off MSRP? I'm no expert but that seems reasonable to me.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    jsimsfour said:
    I'm looking to do my first lease soon with a similar price point and set up. I've been trying to estimate my least cost and I've been getting about $425-$460 month with about 5% off MSRP? I'm no expert but that seems reasonable to me.
    What vehicle are you looking at?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited July 2018
    Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

We don't track pricing, so can't help with targets; use the 'new cars' tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

Michaell said:

jsimsfour said:

IS 300 F Sport in NC.
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

We don't track pricing, so can't help with targets; use the 'new cars' tab at the top of the page to link to the pricing tools

Ok thanks I just though you wanted to know what I was interested in.