2017 Kia Niro Lease Questions

jarkjark Member Posts: 90
edited March 2017 in Kia
Any numbers for Niro? Los Angeles. Fe, lx, and ex. 36/12&15
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    jark said:

    Any numbers for Niro? Los Angeles. Fe, lx, and ex. 36/12&15

    Nothing on the Niro, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarkjark Member Posts: 90
    Any numbers available yet? FE & lx Los Angeles. 2/24 3/36?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    jark said:

    Any numbers available yet? FE & lx Los Angeles. 2/24 3/36?

    I don't see an FE trim

    LX
    24/12 - .00130 and 65%. $2500 lease cash
    36/12 - .00130 and 60%. $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sl55amgsl55amg Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Hi!

    MF and RV for WA? 12/36.

    Interested in Touring numbers.

    Also, if you could, worst case scenario numbers, such as for a teen in a first car or someone with recent BK. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    sl55amg said:

    Hi!

    MF and RV for WA? 12/36.

    Interested in Touring numbers.

    Also, if you could, worst case scenario numbers, such as for a teen in a first car or someone with recent BK. Thanks!

    .00104 and 58%. $2000 lease cash

    MF will be dependent on credit score ... do you know what it is?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjc0001cjc0001 Member Posts: 34
    Hi,

    Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413).

    Thanks for any info you have!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    cjc0001 said:

    Hi,

    Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413).

    Thanks for any info you have!

    I do not see a "Limited" trim for the Niro - LX, EX and Touring are what I show.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjc0001cjc0001 Member Posts: 34
    Michaell said:
    Hi, Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413). Thanks for any info you have!
    I do not see a "Limited" trim for the Niro - LX, EX and Touring are what I show.
    I'm very sorry, you're correct, it's the Touring trim that I'm investigating.  Any info you have would be appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    cjc0001 said:


    Michaell said:

    cjc0001 said:

    Hi,

    Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413).

    Thanks for any info you have!

    I do not see a "Limited" trim for the Niro - LX, EX and Touring are what I show.

    I'm very sorry, you're correct, it's the Touring trim that I'm investigating.  Any info you have would be appreciated!

    .00104 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adamw5963adamw5963 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for the RV and MF and incentives for EX and LX for 36/12. In the 35906 area. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    adamw5963 said:

    Looking for the RV and MF and incentives for EX and LX for 36/12. In the 35906 area. Thanks

    LX - .00130 and 60%
    EX - .00098 and 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjc0001cjc0001 Member Posts: 34

    kyfdx said:


    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413).

    Thanks for any info you have!


    I do not see a "Limited" trim for the Niro - LX, EX and Touring are what I show.


    I'm very sorry, you're correct, it's the Touring trim that I'm investigating.  Any info you have would be appreciated!


    .00104 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash


    I'm ready to negotiate on the Niro Limited and am wondering if the $2000 lease incentive is still active...when does that program expire?  Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    cjc0001 said:



    kyfdx said:


    cjc0001 said:



    Michaell said:


    cjc0001 said:

    Hi,



    Looking for RV, MF, and lease incentives available for a 2017 Kia Niro Limited with 36 mo,/15K per yr in South Florida (West Palm Beach, zip 33413).



    Thanks for any info you have!



    I do not see a "Limited" trim for the Niro - LX, EX and Touring are what I show.


    I'm very sorry, you're correct, it's the Touring trim that I'm investigating.  Any info you have would be appreciated!


    .00104 MF and 56% residual

    $2000 lease cash


    I'm ready to negotiate on the Niro Limited and am wondering if the $2000 lease incentive is still active...when does that program expire?  Thanks for your help!

    No Limited trim that we see.

    LX, EX or Touring.

    Yes, still $2000 lease cash on 36 month leases.
    Program runs through Monday, 05/01

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjc0001cjc0001 Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2017
    Hello again.  I'm in negotiation with a dealership on a Niro Touring and want to make sure I have an accurate MF and RV for May on a 36/15k lease--an update for South FL would be appreciated.  Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    cjc0001 said:

    Hello again.  I'm in negotiation with a dealership on a Niro Touring and want to make sure I have an accurate MF and RV for May on a 36/15k lease--an update for South FL would be appreciated.  Thank you!

    .00102 MF and 55% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mihzyd777mihzyd777 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Sorry if this is rushed but hope you can help. Looking to possible buy today/tomorrow the latest.

    Niro EX with Tech Package/Sunroof. Can I please have correct MF and RV for MAY on 36/12k LEASE as well as incentives etc..that can help me out. I am in California : Zip 95336

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    mihzyd777 said:

    Hello,

    Sorry if this is rushed but hope you can help. Looking to possible buy today/tomorrow the latest.

    Niro EX with Tech Package/Sunroof. Can I please have correct MF and RV for MAY on 36/12k LEASE as well as incentives etc..that can help me out. I am in California : Zip 95336

    Thanks!

    .00098 MF and 56% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • noah8077noah8077 Member Posts: 16
    Looking for the RV, MF and incentives for Niro LX. In the 20878 area.
    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    noah8077 said:

    Looking for the RV, MF and incentives for Niro LX. In the 20878 area.
    24/10
    24/12
    36/10
    36/12
    Thanks

    24/12: .00171 MF and 64% residual. $3000 lease cash
    36/12: .00133 MF and 59% residual. $2250 lease cash
    Add 1% for 36/10 (no 10K/yr on 24 month lease)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stang79stang79 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Needing and RV, MF, and incentives for Niro LX with tech package in 98225 area - could you please help me?

    24/12
    36/12
    $3500 cash
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    stang79 said:

    Needing and RV, MF, and incentives for Niro LX with tech package in 98225 area - could you please help me?

    24/12
    36/12
    $3500 cash

    .00171 MF and 64% residual. $3000 lease cash
    .00133 MF and 59% residual. $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarkjark Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2017
    Numbers for lx in Los Angeles. 2/12 and 2/15. 3/12, 3/15 Any 4th of July special incentives? Costco price is pretty much just invoice. Tier 1-3 just in case.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    jark said:

    Numbers for lx in Los Angeles. 2/12 and 2/15. 3/12, 3/15 Any 4th of July special incentives? Costco price is pretty much just invoice. Tier 1-3 just in case.

    .00171 MF and 64%/62% residual. $3000 lease cash
    .00133 MF and 59%/57% residual. $2250 lease cash

    Those numbers are good for Tiers 1-3.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vaga_kolesovaga_koleso Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Looking to lease a Kira Nero EX (potentially with the Sunroof/Adv. Tech. Package) in Brooklyn, NY. 0 down, for 36 months, 10k miles. What money factor, etc. should I be looking for in a good lease deal on this?

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446

    Hello,

    Looking to lease a Kira Nero EX (potentially with the Sunroof/Adv. Tech. Package) in Brooklyn, NY. 0 down, for 36 months, 10k miles. What money factor, etc. should I be looking for in a good lease deal on this?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00098 and 57%

    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • caedward2caedward2 Member Posts: 45
    What are the current lease incentives in Texas for the LX Model? Both 24 and 36 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    caedward2 said:

    What are the current lease incentives in Texas for the LX Model? Both 24 and 36 months?

    24/12 - .00116 and 63%. $3000 lease cash
    36/12 - .00136 and 58%. $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jordan0826jordan0826 Member Posts: 32
    17 Niro launch edition 
    Sacramento,CA
    12k/36m 
    residual & money factor any lease cash?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    17 Niro launch edition 
    Sacramento,CA
    12k/36m 
    residual & money factor any lease cash?

    LX, EX or Touring?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mxii12xmxii12x Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF, RV & incentives for 2017 Kia Niro Touring in the Chicago area. 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    mxii12x said:

    Looking for MF, RV & incentives for 2017 Kia Niro Touring in the Chicago area. 36/10k

    .00100 and 57%

    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scookiescookie Member Posts: 23
    MF and Residual for 2017 Kia Niro FE and LX 36/10K in Pittsburgh, PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    scookie said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Kia Niro FE and LX 36/10K in Pittsburgh, PA

    I don't see an "FE" trim level for the Niro

    LX - .00136 and 59%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • danimal1126danimal1126 Member Posts: 11
    Could I get the MF and Res for an LX, 36/12 and 10, in Kansas City, MO. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    Could I get the MF and Res for an LX, 36/12 and 10, in Kansas City, MO. Thanks

    .00136 MF and 58%/59% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarkjark Member Posts: 90
    I'm re-exploring this car now that discounts can be had. Numbers for lx and ex. 36/12 and 36/15 and 24/12 and 24/15. Any lease cash. Southern California. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    jark said:

    I'm re-exploring this car now that discounts can be had. Numbers for lx and ex. 36/12 and 36/15 and 24/12 and 24/15. Any lease cash. Southern California. Thank you.

    12K/yr.. Subtract 2% for 15K/yr

    LX
    .00116 MF and 63% residual. $3000 lease cash
    .00136 MF and 58% residual. $2500 lease cash

    EX
    .00049 MF and 60% residual. $3000 lease cash
    .00099 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Hi Kyfdx,

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    eoseire said:

    Hi Kyfdx,

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you

    Top tier - 700 and higher
    Tier 4 (680-699) - add .00020
    Tier 5 (660-679) - add .00060
    Tier 6 (640-659) - add .00100
    Tier 7 (620-639) - add .00120

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eoseireeoseire Member Posts: 128
    Michaell said:

    eoseire said:

    Hi Kyfdx,

    Can you provide the credit score ranges for each credit rating Tier ?

    Can you provide MF for each credit rating tier?

    Thank you

    Top tier - 700 and higher
    Tier 4 (680-699) - add .00020
    Tier 5 (660-679) - add .00060
    Tier 6 (640-659) - add .00100
    Tier 7 (620-639) - add .00120
    Thank you

  • wawyogawawyoga Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Wondering what the MF, Residual, lease cash are for 94591, 3 yr 15 and 3 yr 12? Touring and EX? Also wondering what suggested Cap cost should be now, currently 9.5 months into the year? I'm figuring Cap cost should be reduced by approximately 430 per month based on the Residual value given by dealership. Given that it's Sept 14, and already 9.5 months into the year, I figure the dealer should pay the depreciation on the vehicle for the past 9.5 months. Thoughts?? Thanks for your input.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    wawyoga said:

    Hi, Wondering what the MF, Residual, lease cash are for 94591, 3 yr 15 and 3 yr 12? Touring and EX? Also wondering what suggested Cap cost should be now, currently 9.5 months into the year? I'm figuring Cap cost should be reduced by approximately 430 per month based on the Residual value given by dealership. Given that it's Sept 14, and already 9.5 months into the year, I figure the dealer should pay the depreciation on the vehicle for the past 9.5 months. Thoughts?? Thanks for your input.

    What state is this? Kia lease numbers are regional.

    We don't track pricing, but agreed that, this late in the model year, great deals should be available.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wawyogawawyoga Member Posts: 1
    California. Top Tier Credit
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    wawyoga said:

    Hi, Wondering what the MF, Residual, lease cash are for 94591, 3 yr 15 and 3 yr 12? Touring and EX? Also wondering what suggested Cap cost should be now, currently 9.5 months into the year? I'm figuring Cap cost should be reduced by approximately 430 per month based on the Residual value given by dealership. Given that it's Sept 14, and already 9.5 months into the year, I figure the dealer should pay the depreciation on the vehicle for the past 9.5 months. Thoughts?? Thanks for your input.

    wawyoga said:

    California. Top Tier Credit

    36/12; subtract 2% for 15K

    Touring - .00095 and 54%
    EX - .00099 and 53%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raymos24raymos24 Member Posts: 160
    edited October 2017
    Hi Everyone! Local dealer has contacted me about Kia's pull ahead program for my lease that ends soon and I am looking for something more fuel efficient. How are the numbers in MA (02119) for the EX (36/10 and 24/12)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    raymos24 said:

    Hi Everyone! Local dealer has contacted me about Kia's pull ahead program for my lease that ends soon and I am looking for something more fuel efficient. How are the numbers in MA (02119) for the EX (36/10 and 24/12)?

    24/12: .00047 MF and 58% residual. $3500 lease cash
    36/10: .00099 MF and 54% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rambag3rambag3 Member Posts: 13
    May I have the MF and Res for an EX
    24/10
    36/10

    I'm in Ny 11559

    TYIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,446
    rambag3 said:

    May I have the MF and Res for an EX
    24/10
    36/10

    I'm in Ny 11559

    TYIA

    No 10K allowance for 24 months.

    24/12 - .00047 and 58%; $3500 lease cash
    36/10 - .00099 and 54%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rambag3rambag3 Member Posts: 13
    Thank you for all the replies Michaell, now lets see if I can do anything with it.

  • wreckemwreckem Member Posts: 10
    Texas

    Touring
    12k/36months


Sign In or Register to comment.