Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura TSX Lease Questions

1444546474850»

Comments

  • Hi,

    Can someone please help me do some calculations for a 2014 Acura TSX. The cap cost of the vehicle is $27,127 (MSRP $31,530) including dealer destination, not including title and license fee. The money factor is 0.00111 and the residual is 60% ($18,918) for 3yr/36k mile lease. The dealer is telling me my monthly payment would be $316 incl. tax (CA= 9%) a month with $1000 down. My calculations show $304.25 with $0 down. Am i missing something? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,485

    Your calculations are correct for the figures provided. It's probably just a miscommunication between you and the dealer over terms.

    When the dealer says "$1000 down", is that a CAP cost reduction? Or, is $1000 the total amount due at signing? Is $27,127 the actual CAP cost he is using to calculate the lease? Or, is it the selling price, to which the acquisition fee will have to be added?

    If you get them break it down, it should be easy to see where the disconnect is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any updates for zero down, good credit, monthly lease costs? thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,485

    @superchief20 said:
    Any updates for zero down, good credit, monthly lease costs? thanks

    Here is their national offer:

    36 month, 10K/yr.

    2014 TSX 5 Speed Automatic Special Edition Featured Special Lease

    $0 Due at Lease Signing

    $0 down payment

    $0 security deposit

    $0 first month's payment

    $0 due at lease signing

    Excludes taxes, titles and fees.

    $340 a month for 35 months thereafter

    You might be able to muster $20/mo. less than that, at the end of the month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elchapinelchapin Posts: 1
    edited April 2014

    I leased a 2013 tsx no tech package back in October for 300 a month 15k a year 2000 down. My commute is 60 miles per day so needed the extra miles. Can anyone share their thoughts and advise if it's a good deal. It is my first time leasing and love the car but wonder if I could have done better. Lease is for 36 months.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    @elchapin said:
    I leased a 2013 tsx no tech package back in October for 300 a month 15k a year 2000 down. My commute is 60 miles per day so needed the extra miles. Can anyone share their thoughts and advise if it's a good deal. It is my first time leasing and love the car but wonder if I could have done better. Lease is for 36 months.

    Not sure that anybody's opinion will matter at this point - you've had the car for 6 months now.

    I am concerned that you may go over the lease mileage in 36 months. 300 miles per week for 50 weeks is 15k. Doesn't allow for any other miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • My lease will be up at the end of July. I am unsure if I should lease my next TSX or buy it since I heard they will be doing away with the TSX. I love the TSX but I like to lease the car since I like to turn my car in at the end of 3 years and get a new car. However I am worried that if I do not like the TLX I will want to keep the TSX. Does anyone know how it will affect the TSX car value if it is no longer being made?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    @redrobin1 said:
    My lease will be up at the end of July. I am unsure if I should lease my next TSX or buy it since I heard they will be doing away with the TSX. I love the TSX but I like to lease the car since I like to turn my car in at the end of 3 years and get a new car. However I am worried that if I do not like the TLX I will want to keep the TSX. Does anyone know how it will affect the TSX car value if it is no longer being made?

    I'm not sure I understand your question - the residual value of your current TSX is set. When your lease is up, you can either return it or buy it out for that set value.

    The introduction of the TLX won't impact any of the above. It may, however, cause the value of your car to decline more rapidly after you've decided to buy it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • If anybody needs a good salesman in South Florida let me know, I bought my last 3 cars with him, and always beats the numbers I bring him, great guy to deal with.

  • bigblue99bigblue99 Posts: 5

    Can I please get MF and residual for TSX V6 with 15k miles/year in NJ. Thanks in advance.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    @bigblue99 said:
    Can I please get MF and residual for TSX V6 with 15k miles/year in NJ. Thanks in advance.

    You didn't specify the lease term, so I'll assume 3 years.

    .00079 and 49%.

    $1500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigblue99bigblue99 Posts: 5
    edited May 2014

    You didn't specify the lease term, so I'll assume 3 years.

    .00079 and 49%.

    $1500 lease cash.<

    Correct, 3 years. Thank you Michael. The residuals on the outgoing TSX and TL are terrible, even with the incentives and relatively lower MF.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    @bigblue99 said:
    Correct, 3 years. Thank you Michael. The residuals on the outgoing TSX and TL are terrible, even with the incentives and relatively lower MF.

    I think the residuals on the 4-cylinder TSX are a bit better, but by no means great.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cdecarlo85cdecarlo85 Posts: 1

    Can I please get MF and residual for 4-cylinder TSX w/tech package. 15k miles/year, 36 months in NY (14607). Thanks in advance.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,485
    edited May 2014

    @cdecarlo85 said:
    Can I please get MF and residual for 4-cylinder TSX w/tech package. 15k miles/year, 36 months in NY (14607). Thanks in advance.

    .00079 MF and 53% residual. $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smartin104smartin104 Posts: 42

    @bigblue99 said: Can I please get MF and residual for TSX V6 with 15k miles/year in NJ. Thanks in advance.

    You didn't specify the lease term, so I'll assume 3 years.

    .00079 and 49%.

    $1500 lease cash.

    how about 12k/yr? much difference? and is this updated for July if not? what are the updated figures? TIA

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    @smartin104 said:
    bigblue99 said: Can I please get MF and residual for TSX V6 with 15k miles/year in NJ. Thanks in advance.

    You didn't specify the lease term, so I'll assume 3 years.

    .00079 and 49%.

    $1500 lease cash.

    how about 12k/yr? much difference? and is this updated for July if not? what are the updated figures? TIA

    Add 2% to the residual for 12K. 49% is the July residual for 36/15. .00079 is the MF as of 7/8/14.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077

    A reporter is hoping to interview someone who leased a new car or truck in the past four months. Please email [email protected] by July 11, 2014 to share your story.

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mapleflmaplefl Posts: 8

    Hi. I'm interested in leasing a 2014 TSX Sportswagon and would like to know the following on a 3yr/10K on both the base and technology package moels: Money Factor, Residual, Incetives, Lease Cash and Dealer Cash. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,485

    @maplefl said:
    Hi. I'm interested in leasing a 2014 TSX Sportswagon and would like to know the following on a 3yr/10K on both the base and technology package moels: Money Factor, Residual, Incetives, Lease Cash and Dealer Cash. Thanks!

    .00079 MF and 60% residual for base, 57% residual for Tech. $1500 incentive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • quiet_kishoquiet_kisho Posts: 16
    edited September 2015
    Looking at the following 2015 models. I would like to know the MF/RV at 36/12k in Maryland.
    TLX 2.4 8-DCT P-AWS with Technology Package
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS with Technology Package
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,080

    Looking at the following 2015 models. I would like to know the MF/RV at 36/12k in Maryland.
    TLX 2.4 8-DCT P-AWS with Technology Package
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS with Technology Package

    TLX 2.4 8-DCT P-AWS with Technology Package- 57% and .00056. $1500 lease cash
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS - 58% and .00026. $2000 lease cash.
    TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT P-AWS with Technology Package - 56% and .00026. $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.