Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 BMW 6-series Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
edited September 2017 in BMW
Ask your 2018 6-series lease questions here. Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 BMW 6-Series here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • ferrisdferrisd Posts: 21
    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 6 series 36/12
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    ferrisd said:

    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 6 series 36/12
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit?

    .00146 and 53%.

    No incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ferrisdferrisd Posts: 21
    Hi Michael, can you please help with MF and residual value for 2018 650xi for 36/15k?
    any incentive? any loyalty discount?
    Regards,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    ferrisd said:

    Hi Michael, can you please help with MF and residual value for 2018 650xi for 36/15k?
    any incentive? any loyalty discount?
    Regards,

    .00150 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey Michaell, do you have any information on the 2018 640xi Gran Tourismo.. MF and residual for 36/12k? Any other relevant incentives or discounts? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    rjmnbr said:

    Hey Michaell, do you have any information on the 2018 640xi Gran Tourismo.. MF and residual for 36/12k? Any other relevant incentives or discounts? Thanks!

    .00152 and 53%
    No lease incentives on the 2018 6-series

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey Michael, to your knowledge, have any of the numbers changed for the 640xi Gran Tourismo? Are the MF and residual the same as previously quoted?  I will likely do something in mid January the way it’s going. Are the December/January numbers any better (if you have them)? Thanks in advance for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    rjmnbr said:

    Hey Michael, to your knowledge, have any of the numbers changed for the 640xi Gran Tourismo? Are the MF and residual the same as previously quoted?  I will likely do something in mid January the way it’s going. Are the December/January numbers any better (if you have them)? Thanks in advance for your help!

    Same money factor and residual, this month.

    Can't tell you what will happen, next month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hanmo77hanmo77 Posts: 12
    Hello
    What are incentives for leasing 640GT? I have BMW 5 series now.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    hanmo77 said:

    Hello
    What are incentives for leasing 640GT? I have BMW 5 series now.
    Thanks

    $2000 loyalty, is all I see

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello
    What are February incentives for leasing 640GT besides loyalty?.
    Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    hanmo77 said:

    Hello
    What are February incentives for leasing 640GT besides loyalty?.
    Thanks again

    None, that we see

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please help me before I sign today!!!! Help!
    Deal on 64i GT 2018 as follows...let me know if I should sign or I should ask for more
    MSRP $74,785
    Discount $5,738
    Final Price: $69,047
    dealer added tire and rems package at no cost $2500 worth
    MF .00153
    out of pocket when signing $4000 including all fees title and a little down payment
    The monthly payment with 10k miles /month is $799
    is this a solid deal? the car is not my ideal car but I though I will sucrifice for the price. If the price is not worth the sacrifice, please let me know.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    x5iverm said:

    Please help me before I sign today!!!! Help!
    Deal on 64i GT 2018 as follows...let me know if I should sign or I should ask for more
    MSRP $74,785
    Discount $5,738
    Final Price: $69,047
    dealer added tire and rems package at no cost $2500 worth
    MF .00153
    out of pocket when signing $4000 including all fees title and a little down payment
    The monthly payment with 10k miles /month is $799
    is this a solid deal? the car is not my ideal car but I though I will sucrifice for the price. If the price is not worth the sacrifice, please let me know.

    Close to 8% off sticker and the base MF (which is .00152, this month) are good indicators.

    What state is this?

    What is the full accounting of the $4000 due at signing?

    Seems silly to drop $800/mo on a car you seem uncertain about - in that price range, I'd get exactly what I want.

    A good lease deal isn't that good if you don't like the car.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • You are a life and money savers Thank you
    The State is OHIO
    4000 is for:
    -destination and handling fee of $995
    -first-month payment $800
    -acquisition fee $925
    -documents and title and reg $620
    -downpayment $660
    I know it is silly to get a can that not fully to your liking but I thought the price cut justifies it. I am embarrassed to call th dealer and say I am not coming to sign today. Should I be? thak you friend for your quick answers....
  • x5iverm said:

    You are a life and money savers Thank you
    The State is OHIO
    4000 is for:
    -destination and handling fee of $995
    -first-month payment $800
    -acquisition fee $925
    -documents and title and reg $620
    -downpayment $660
    I know it is silly to get a can that not fully to your liking but I thought the price cut justifies it. I am embarrassed to call th dealer and say I am not coming to sign today. Should I be? thak you friend for your quick answers....

    PS
    just tried to get the same deal with another dealer in another state over the phone..he said that the payment with same MSRP and conditions of lease would be $1100....
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    x5iverm said:

    x5iverm said:

    You are a life and money savers Thank you
    The State is OHIO
    4000 is for:
    -destination and handling fee of $995
    -first-month payment $800
    -acquisition fee $925
    -documents and title and reg $620
    -downpayment $660
    I know it is silly to get a can that not fully to your liking but I thought the price cut justifies it. I am embarrassed to call th dealer and say I am not coming to sign today. Should I be? thak you friend for your quick answers....

    PS
    just tried to get the same deal with another dealer in another state over the phone..he said that the payment with same MSRP and conditions of lease would be $1100....
    The destination fee is part of the MSRP - the dealer is being deceptive by breaking it out as a separate charge. Don't pay it up front.

    We suggest you skip the down payment and also add the acquisition fee to the monthly payment. Your payment will go up about $45/mo, but your out of pocket will be just the first month and title / registration costs (about $1500).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    x5iverm said:

    x5iverm said:

    You are a life and money savers Thank you
    The State is OHIO
    4000 is for:
    -destination and handling fee of $995
    -first-month payment $800
    -acquisition fee $925
    -documents and title and reg $620
    -downpayment $660
    I know it is silly to get a can that not fully to your liking but I thought the price cut justifies it. I am embarrassed to call th dealer and say I am not coming to sign today. Should I be? thak you friend for your quick answers....

    PS
    just tried to get the same deal with another dealer in another state over the phone..he said that the payment with same MSRP and conditions of lease would be $1100....
    The destination fee is part of the MSRP - the dealer is being deceptive by breaking it out as a separate charge. Don't pay it up front.

    We suggest you skip the down payment and also add the acquisition fee to the monthly payment. Your payment will go up about $45/mo, but your out of pocket will be just the first month and title / registration costs (about $1500).
    Thank you so much. I will try to do that. Over all,,,is it a solid deal? Thanks again for the speedy help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    x5iverm said:

    Michaell said:

    x5iverm said:

    x5iverm said:

    You are a life and money savers Thank you
    The State is OHIO
    4000 is for:
    -destination and handling fee of $995
    -first-month payment $800
    -acquisition fee $925
    -documents and title and reg $620
    -downpayment $660
    I know it is silly to get a can that not fully to your liking but I thought the price cut justifies it. I am embarrassed to call th dealer and say I am not coming to sign today. Should I be? thak you friend for your quick answers....

    PS
    just tried to get the same deal with another dealer in another state over the phone..he said that the payment with same MSRP and conditions of lease would be $1100....
    The destination fee is part of the MSRP - the dealer is being deceptive by breaking it out as a separate charge. Don't pay it up front.

    We suggest you skip the down payment and also add the acquisition fee to the monthly payment. Your payment will go up about $45/mo, but your out of pocket will be just the first month and title / registration costs (about $1500).
    Thank you so much. I will try to do that. Over all,,,is it a solid deal? Thanks again for the speedy help!
    As I noted earlier, a good discount from sticker and the base MF are positive indicators. I can't see much wrong with it, from here.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tedcars476tedcars476 Posts: 102
    Can you provide the Residual, MF and any known incentives for the 640i Gran Turismo? 36/10K and 12K

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Can you provide the Residual, MF and any known incentives for the 640i Gran Turismo? 36/10K and 12K

    Thanks!

    .00156 and 54% / 53%
    $2000 lease loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pilot003pilot003 Posts: 22
    Could you provide the final payment rates for the 640i GT on a BMW Select program for 36, 48, and 60 months?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    pilot003 said:

    Could you provide the final payment rates for the 640i GT on a BMW Select program for 36, 48, and 60 months?

    1.90% APR
    44%/34%/25% for 15K/yr

    $2000 loyalty credit for current BMWFS customers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cargeek22cargeek22 Posts: 21
    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 650 xi convertible series 24/36 months and 7.5/10k miles
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    cargeek22 said:

    Hi, what's the MF and residual value for the 2018 650 xi convertible series 24/36 months and 7.5/10k miles
    Any option allowance or credit allowance or loyalty credit Thanks!

    What ZIP for incentives?

    .00166 MF and 60%/54% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xander_mxander_m Posts: 23
    Hello, may I have the MF/Residual/Incentives on the 650i xDrive gran coupe? 36/12 36/10 in 80111
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    xander_m said:

    Hello, may I have the MF/Residual/Incentives on the 650i xDrive gran coupe? 36/12 36/10 in 80111
    Thank you in advance for your assistance.

    36/12 - .00166 and 53%
    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • inmilaninmilan Posts: 50
    May I have MF and RV for 640 xdrive GT

    24 months 7.5k miles
    36 months 7.5k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    36 months 10k miles

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    inmilan said:

    May I have MF and RV for 640 xdrive GT

    24 months 7.5k miles
    36 months 7.5k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    36 months 10k miles

    Thanks!

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • inmilaninmilan Posts: 50
    edited July 2018
    May I have MF and RV for 640 xdrive GT? I am in 63121, MO

    24 months 7.5k miles
    36 months 7.5k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    36 months 10k miles

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    inmilan said:

    May I have MF and RV for 640 xdrive GT? I am in 63121, MO

    24 months 7.5k miles
    36 months 7.5k miles
    24 months 10k miles
    36 months 10k miles

    Thanks!

    .00166 MF and 60%/54% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr
    7.5K/yr is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rayyyyyrayyyyy Posts: 16
    Hello, may I have the MF/Residual/Incentives on the 650i xDrive gran coupe? 36/12 36/10 in 98260
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    rayyyyy said:

    Hello, may I have the MF/Residual/Incentives on the 650i xDrive gran coupe? 36/12 36/10 in 98260

    .00166 MF
    53%/54% residual

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fedhotelfedhotel Posts: 11
    Do you have the numbers for an ‘18 650i cv for SoCal 90277, thx!
  • fedhotelfedhotel Posts: 11
    Sorry ‘18 650i cv 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    fedhotel said:

    Do you have the numbers for an ‘18 650i cv for SoCal 90277, thx!

    fedhotel said:

    Sorry ‘18 650i cv 36/10

    .00166 and 54%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please provide the MF and residual for:

    2018 BMW 640i xDrive Gran Coupe

    3 years / 12k &15K per year. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Please provide the MF and residual for:

    2018 BMW 640i xDrive Gran Coupe

    3 years / 12k &15K per year. 

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Figures for 640i GT, 7,500/10,000 36/42/48 in 60062. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108

    Figures for 640i GT, 7,500/10,000 36/42/48 in 60062. Thanks!

    36/10
    .00166 MF and 54% residual

    BMW doesn't offer 7500 mile allowance, or support terms longer than 36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2018 640 GC 36/10 77002. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    tkallday said:

    2018 640 GC 36/10 77002. Thanks.

    .00182 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • visvis Posts: 1
    Hi - this is a great/helpful forum. Latest on MF/Residual and rebates/deals for 94025 zip code for 2018 640 ix for 36 months 12k/15k.

    Same question for the 2018 x6? looking at both vehicles. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    vis said:

    Hi - this is a great/helpful forum. Latest on MF/Residual and rebates/deals for 94025 zip code for 2018 640 ix for 36 months 12k/15k.

    Same question for the 2018 x6? looking at both vehicles. Thanks!

    36/15
    6-Series: .00182 MF and 51% residual

    Please ask X6 questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50503/bmw/x6/2018-bmw-x6-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. October lease numbers and incentives for 640xi GT, 10,000 mi, in 60062. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Hello. October lease numbers and incentives for 640xi GT, 10,000 mi, in 60062. Thanks!

    36/10
    .00182 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abe26abe26 Posts: 17
    Hi, 

    what’s the current rate and residual for 2018 BMW M6 convertible on 24 months 10k miles and 36 months 10k miles?
    Also, please let me know if there are any incentives. 

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    abe26 said:

    Hi, 

    what’s the current rate and residual for 2018 BMW M6 convertible on 24 months 10k miles and 36 months 10k miles?
    Also, please let me know if there are any incentives. 

    Thanks,

    .00182 MF
    60%/54% residual
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, what are the November rates and incentives for the 2018s 640GT ,
    36/10, zip 98008
    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Hi, what are the November rates and incentives for the 2018s 640GT ,
    36/10, zip 98008
    thank you

    .00182 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.