Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Volvo XC90 Lease Questions

Comments

• ellisroadellisroad Posts: 2
    Car_man,

What cash incentives can be combined with a lease? I thought that the rebates were available only for a purchase. Does the dealer get to keep any rebates if I lease through Volvo?

- ElliSroad
  • zamozamo Posts: 122
    You have a point Car_man, but September might be late to find an 06 XC90 with the current leasing deals. The residuals are gonna change by september, and regardless of the amount of incentives an 06 might have, the lower residuals will probably bring up a higher payment.

What dpjoachim is gonna spend in the next 3 payments might be the difference between and 06 leased right now and an 06 leased in September, with the advantage that he will be driving 2 cars during the timeframe.
  • diyediye Posts: 45
    The dealer is Shelby Volvo in Orange County, CA.

Interestingly, my wife absolutely loved the color of the car.
    I almost leased a regualr V8 Titanium Grey, with MSRP of 51.3k. But changed mind at the last moment. The titanium one has a better value for the money, but I just liked the styling of the Ocean blue so much better.
  • pkh540pkh540 Posts: 24
    Ha! She likes the Titanium! If I still lived in Newport I could've called Shelby and sought the same deal!

All the best to you and enjoy.
  • pkh540pkh540 Posts: 24
    Car_man, thank you for your help. I figured the selling price was negotiable but having never leased a car I wasn't 100% positive... and when the salesman started asking me if I was calling him a liar I figured that it would be a good time to leave and find a different dealer.

This was on Friday so the next day I sent an email to a couple of internet sales mangagers at different dealers. They kept quoting the details in the national ad, said to come in for a test drive and avoiding any sort of negotiation. In hindsight it's probably because there was more opportunity over the weekend with customers in the showroom and perhaps now, during the week, they'll be more willing to negotiate.

Without question the residual and money factor are very attractive; just want to complete the package by getting a good deal on the sales price. Looking at TMV on Edmunds.com it shows, on average, 500 below invoice for the V8 XC90. Is this resonable on a lease or it that due to the purchase incentives? Do you have a suggested target for the sales price?

Again, many thanks for you help and advice!
  • I saw earlier posting this sma equestion, but it has seemed to disappear. Are there any incentives avaialble that CAN go toward the lease, we are going tonight to get one and wnated to know before we leave (in about 2 hours) 4:00 EST.

Thanks alot.
  • We are in the process of trying to find the best deal to lease a XC90 12000 miles per year.

Sorry to join the discussion so late. What are the latest deals? Can we do $0 down with a decent monthly payment? Tax and tags additional is fine.

Thanks
  • leonarca1leonarca1 Posts: 2
    I too would like to understand any incentives being offered or rebates on a 2006 XC 2.5T 7 passenger.

We were given a lower finance vs lease price because of the low lease rate. But I want to ensure before signing a deal we have received all cash, incentives and rebates available.

Thanks
  • leonarca1leonarca1 Posts: 2
    Car_man

Can you please confirm the Volvo financial lease rate on XC90 2.5T 7 Passenger?

In addition ae there any incentives or rebates that can be combined with the lease rate?
  • drdudedrdude Posts: 3
    Is there a tax credit available on this in TX? 1.2%?
  • ecloueclou Posts: 17
    Volvo financial will make tax credits available to dealerships. It is most useful in TX and Illinois where on a lease the tax on the full price of the vehicle is paid, not just on the partial value under the lease. Most dealerships in TX can give you this. You just need to insist on it. They will charge a 1.2% fee to allow this usage. Far better than paying 6.25% or more.
  • rbirns1rbirns1 Posts: 258
    Are there any loyalty-type incentives for repeat Volvo purchases/leases? I'm coming out of an XC90 lease in Sept. That lease was not through Volvo Finance, but I did lease a 1997 850 sedan through VF if that matters.
  • ursusursus Posts: 126
    It's $500 or first 3 scheduled services free. I believe it does not matter who you financed it with, as long as it's Volvo.
  • jonnyboy7jonnyboy7 Posts: 24
    Haven't seen this question answered above -- on a XC90 V8 24 month lease, what (if any) are the cash incentives?
    I was told the $2k conquest money was not applicable to a lease
  • zamozamo Posts: 122
    You are right, but only if you are using Volvo Finance.
  • cowhidecowhide Posts: 2
    Is the current lease offer (0.00001 money factor; 73% residual) good on the 2.5T?
    It is very close to the V8 offer from my understanding
This discussion has been closed.