Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 and earlier Volvo XC90 Lease Questions

Comments

• zkaudiozkaudio Posts: 60
    Yeah, seems to me that the lease payments should barely change with option upgrades. Seems that the depreciation is going to be fairly standard and that options aren't going to have too much of an effect on that. I really want nav though and an 07. Leather is a must, tint is a must, and does anyone know if there is an option to paint the trim on teh outside? I hate that black plastic crap. Thanks guys!
  • chuckjrchuckjr Los Angeles Posts: 95
    I signed on an 06 w/ metallic paint, premium and versatility last night. In my dealings with 3 dealers this is what i learned.
    No dealer would offer the same incentives on the purchase price vs lease (purcahse prices was $3k lower).
    06 MF until 8/31 = .0001
    07 MF = .00162 on 24 mos .00195 36 mos
    06 RV = 68%
    07 RV = 73% Residual may vary by region and is higher for AWD.

My Deal
    $403/mo +tax with $2000 Out of pocket - 24mo 10.5k miles
    $2k covered sec deposit, DMV, and $661 Cap cost.
    Adjusted Cap Cost $38,5

any questions let me know.
  • I am looking to lease a 2007 XC90 V6 in the NYC area. Lease was based on Volvo's 24 month lease with 10,500 mile allowance. Packages included are Climate, Premium, Versatility, Convenience, and Navigation. Here are the particulars:

MSRP $48,490.00
    Residual % 75%
    Residual Value $36,367.50
    Initial Cap Cost $45,450.00
    Adj Cap Cost $46,438.91
    Money Factor 0.00071
    Upfront cost of $1,959.50 (including $863.57 acquisition cost; $500 security deposit; 1st month payment of $478.43 and $117.50 for gas, doc fee, inspection).

As noted above the 24 month lease rate was $478.43 ... is this a good deal? They don't have the car currently, but expect delivery in September before the 9/30/06 expiry of the current lease deal. Any help would be appreciated.
  • I am looking to lease a 2007 XC90 V6 in the NYC area. Lease was based on Volvo's 24 month lease with 10,500 mile allowance. Packages included are Climate, Premium, Versatility, Convenience, and Navigation. Here are the particulars:

MSRP $48,490.00
    Residual % 75%
    Residual Value $36,367.50
    Initial Cap Cost $45,450.00
    Adj Cap Cost $46,438.91
    Money Factor 0.00071
    Upfront cost of $1,959.50 (including $863.57 acquisition cost; $500 security deposit; 1st month payment of $478.43 and $117.50 for gas, doc fee, inspection).

As noted above the 24 month lease rate was $478.43 ... is this a good deal? They don't have the car currently, but expect delivery in September before the 9/30/06 expiry of the current lease deal. Any help would be appreciated.
  • l00q6227l00q6227 Posts: 16
    2007 XC90 v6 15k miles 2 year lease. Now $500 a month, no NAV. Versatilty, convenience, premium, climate and DVD. Wants 1800 down but I still negotiating that. I think pretty good deal but who knows.
  • l00q6227l00q6227 Posts: 16
    Yep including taxes so they say, I go to sign papers tomorrow. they could not get me the NAV- NO NAV's anywhere. Trade but I am taking the cash.
    round here, they are claiming there are NO lease incentives or specials on 07's... (socal)
  • userlauserla Posts: 10
    My local dealer is offering an '06 FWD (no 3rd row, no AWD, no leather, no moonroof... so pretty basic). MSRP 36, Invoice 33, sticker $29k with a 24mth lease of about $380.

Is this a good deal?
    get em to throw leather in on that package and you have a deal lol
    Not really possible.

They have 2 on the lot they're trying to get rid of.

It's my first real car (I'm 23 and currently a '97 Acura CL) and I'm just trying to make sure I dont get into something that sounds great on the front end and ends up being crap.
    Hey i'm in the same boat as you man, finally making money, ready to get rid of my pile.
  • I am currently looking to buy a XC90 and I was offered a deal of 479 a month for a 15k lease with the premium, versatility and climate packages ,3rd row seating,6 disc cd only 2600 down and I am buying my third volvo so I am supposed to be getting a discount does this sound good or should I be doing better?
    I'd like to see a list of the current money rates for 07's and 06's... i feel like there must be better deals on 07's than what I'm hearing from my dealer.
  • Is this your first volvo? I going to buy my third and they want me to put 2600 down and that is with a loyalty discount . I think I am getting a bad deal.
    I am shooting for 400/month and 0 down on an 07 with premium. Anyone think this is possible?
  • I am in the NYC area. Last week I received a quote of $478/ month with $1950 out of pocket ($850 "acquisition fee" $500 security and 1st month payment) for a V6 and the following packages: Climate, Premium, Versatility, Convenience, and Navigation.

IN NYC they are advertising $369-389/ month with premium and more with similar out of pocket. If you include taxes in the payment and no money down, you will definitely break $400 . . . but hopefully not by much : )
    problem is, no one here wants to sell 07s... they only wanna deal w/ 06's right now, it's ridiculous.

On another note, is it a good idea to get my credit run and approved BEFORE negotiating price or after?
  • Can you tell me which dealer this was with, if you are a former volvo owner and how many miles this includeds, because I am dealing with a dealer in rockville centre and I think I am being taken advantage of.
  • Can you let me know which dealer it was so I can use them?
  • I've been dealing with the Rockville Centre dealership. I am not a current owner. The deal was for 10,500 miles/ year. They did not have it in stock so I am subject to a pricing change after the current promotion ends on 10/2/2006.
    What are the specifics of ur deal?
  • I'm not getting the navigation in my package but I get 15k miles for 479. Who are you dealing with? I can't believe I have to put 1000 dollars more down and that is minus my 500 customer loyalty discount. I heard on the radio they are offering 379 or 389 a month you should ask them about that. It wasn't through RVC directly but Volvo is ofering it.
    Joycolorist is that lease based on an 07 or 06 model? and also, do you know where information can be found on all of the current promotions volvo is running? Thanks
  • 23109vc23109vc Posts: 218
    what is the best deal anyone has seen on an 06 V8?
    This was posted on www.swedespeed.com regarding a deal recently made on an 06 V8 lease deal:

"Terms were zero cap reduction and $388/month (plus tax is $407) for 15K miles per year. $1400 out of pocket included refundable security deposit and first payment. All this for a $50K car!

I never lease. But this deal was so good it did not make sense to buy."

is that realistic? that sounds REALLY good.
  • cabaistecabaiste Posts: 31
    I also live in the Metro NY area and got the following deal from my dealer:
    2007 XC90 3.2 AWD with Metallic Paint, Premium, Versatility and Cold Weather Packs from my local NJ dealer for $358 per month with $0 down payment, $400 sec deposit, $595 bank fee and first month payment due at signing. I did not get the NAV package. My search of inventories in the area indicated that there were LOTS of 2007 configured with the options I got, making a lease deal a lot easier to work. Email me if you want the dealer specifics.
    cabaiste, I have emailed you twice buddy! pm me on here for my email address, I'd like to get some advice from you! Thanks
  • It was based on an 07 model. You can only get the information through a dealer. If you go to the website it tells you to contact your local dealer for promotions. Tell me what you find.
  • dantanndantann Posts: 8
    $2100 down for 10500k/Year, 24months and $289/month before tax!

sound familiar to anyone?

if so, does anyone know if they are extending it past tomorrow?
  • What is the best deal any one has gotten on a XC90 07 24months with 3rd row Climate, Versatility , Premium, and Convenience packages with blue tooth. I need to know as soon as possible because I have to go to the dealer today
    I just picked up a dealer demo vehicle on Monday, but used a deal from another dealership they had on new ones.

$5200 down (our choice, could have been lower)
    24 month
    versatility (inc. 3rd row w/ climate)
    premium
    NO convenience package
    mine had bluetooth, but not sure about the new ones

$321/month inc. tax
    i just got the following offer and am not sure if I can push him anymore, what u guys think:

24 month lease,
    15,000 miles a year,
    $2,149 drive off (1st months, DMV fee, acquisition fee and security deposit)
    monthly payments of $396 + tax. On above average approved credit.
    This lease is for a 2007 XC90 3.2 equipped with premium and versatility packages.
This discussion has been closed.