Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - Mazda 2017 CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package

nishnish NatickPosts: 5
edited August 2017 in Mazda
Hi,

How much monthly payments can I expect (considering its a good deal) for Mazda CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package for 24 month lease and zero down ( 10000 miles/yr) considering I have Tier 1 credit history, in and around Boston area? What should be the residual percentage and MF for 24months lease in Natick or Wellsely Ma or nearby areas?

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,222
    nish said:

Hi,

How much monthly payments can I expect (considering its a good deal) for Mazda CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package for 24 month lease and zero down ( 10000 miles/yr) considering I have Tier 1 credit history, in and around Boston area? What should be the residual percentage and MF for 24months lease in Natick or Wellsely Ma or nearby areas?

If you want a good lease deal, forget about 24 months. The program is terrible.

36/10:
    .00001 MF and 62%/60% residual for Sport/Touring.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nishnish NatickPosts: 5
    I am an international student and my program is of 2 years so I don't have a choice but to go for 2 year lease.
  • Hi - Looking for dealer invoice with discounts on a 2017 CX5 Touring FWD with the preferred package in 90034.
    Any advise on good OTD price would be much appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,222
    sgrace555 said:

Hi - Looking for dealer invoice with discounts on a 2017 CX5 Touring FWD with the preferred package in 90034.
    Any advise on good OTD price would be much appreciated!

Use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nishnish NatickPosts: 5
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.