Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Mazda 2017 CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package

nishnish Member Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in Mazda
Hi,

How much monthly payments can I expect (considering its a good deal) for Mazda CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package for 24 month lease and zero down ( 10000 miles/yr) considering I have Tier 1 credit history, in and around Boston area? What should be the residual percentage and MF for 24months lease in Natick or Wellsely Ma or nearby areas?

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,055
    nish said:

Hi,

How much monthly payments can I expect (considering its a good deal) for Mazda CX5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD with Preferred Equipment package for 24 month lease and zero down ( 10000 miles/yr) considering I have Tier 1 credit history, in and around Boston area? What should be the residual percentage and MF for 24months lease in Natick or Wellsely Ma or nearby areas?

If you want a good lease deal, forget about 24 months. The program is terrible.

36/10:
    .00001 MF and 62%/60% residual for Sport/Touring.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nishnish Member Posts: 5
    I am an international student and my program is of 2 years so I don't have a choice but to go for 2 year lease.
  • sgrace555sgrace555 Member Posts: 2
    Hi - Looking for dealer invoice with discounts on a 2017 CX5 Touring FWD with the preferred package in 90034.
    Any advise on good OTD price would be much appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,055
    sgrace555 said:

Hi - Looking for dealer invoice with discounts on a 2017 CX5 Touring FWD with the preferred package in 90034.
    Any advise on good OTD price would be much appreciated!

Use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nishnish Member Posts: 5
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.