-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Car Buying Advice - Needed MF and RV for 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD for SoCal

dingadodingado Member Posts: 18
edited September 2017 in INFINITI
Hi all,
Need MF and RV numbers for leasing 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD for 39mo/12K miles in SoCal (Zip code 90028). Thanks!

Answers

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    dingado said:

    Hi all,
    Need MF and RV numbers for leasing 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD for 39mo/12K miles in SoCal (Zip code 90028). Thanks!

    .00012 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dingadodingado Member Posts: 18
    @kyfdx @Michaell Can you please help with the updated MF and Residual Value for 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD for SoCal. Have the lease incentives changed?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    dingado said:

    @kyfdx @Michaell Can you please help with the updated MF and Residual Value for 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD for SoCal. Have the lease incentives changed?

    .00003 MF and 49% residual for 39/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dingadodingado Member Posts: 18
    @kyfdx @michaell what is the Residual Value for 12K miles?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    dingado said:

    @kyfdx @michaell what is the Residual Value for 12K miles?

    Add 2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    teocon17teocon17 Member Posts: 53
    May I have the RV/MF for the base QX60 FWD w/ the premium plus & driver assistance packages please? This is for Irvine, CA.

    39M/15K
    36M/12K
    36M/10K
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    teocon17 said:

    May I have the RV/MF for the base QX60 FWD w/ the premium plus & driver assistance packages please? This is for Irvine, CA.

    39M/15K
    36M/12K
    36M/10K

    .00003 and 49% / 51% / 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    teocon17teocon17 Member Posts: 53
    Thank you Michaell for the quick response. Is there any incentive right now for this vehicle?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    teocon17 said:

    Thank you Michaell for the quick response. Is there any incentive right now for this vehicle?

    We do not have the incentive information for Infiniti.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    teocon17teocon17 Member Posts: 53
    Thanks. I've reached out to two dealers and the Infiniti incentive quoted by both dealers are different.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    teocon17 said:

    Thanks. I've reached out to two dealers and the Infiniti incentive quoted by both dealers are different.

    If they are factory to dealer incentives, the dealer does not have to pass the entire amount along to the customer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    teocon17teocon17 Member Posts: 53
    We've decided on the QX60 after getting an offer pretty close to our target plus the dealer is close to us. Thank you kyfdx and Michaell for your service.

    2017 QX60 w/ Driver Assistance & some other packages
    Terms: 39m/15k miles per yr

    MSRP: 51,590
    Selling price: 41,590

    Monthly w/ tax: 452.80
    Dues at signing: 1,000 (1st payment, reg fee, and tax)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,048
    teocon17 said:

    We've decided on the QX60 after getting an offer pretty close to our target plus the dealer is close to us. Thank you kyfdx and Michaell for your service.

    2017 QX60 w/ Driver Assistance & some other packages
    Terms: 39m/15k miles per yr

    MSRP: 51,590
    Selling price: 41,590

    Monthly w/ tax: 452.80
    Dues at signing: 1,000 (1st payment, reg fee, and tax)

    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    itsoivanovitsoivanov Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    @Michaell @kyfdx - I see you guys are very prompt with your answers. Greatly appreciated. I'm new to this and I learned quite a bit here!

    I'm looking into 2017 QX60 FWD w/ Deluxe tech, Premium, Premium Plus packages (MSRP $56,295); can you please give me MF and RV for 39mo, 10k and 12k. I'm in Los Angeles, CA

    Also, I see people posting about getting price about 9-12% off MSRP. What is your opinion on OK selling price and say GREAT selling price for the above?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083

    @Michaell @kyfdx - I see you guys are very prompt with your answers. Greatly appreciated. I'm new to this and I learned quite a bit here!

    I'm looking into 2017 QX60 FWD w/ Deluxe tech, Premium, Premium Plus packages (MSRP $56,295); can you please give me MF and RV for 39mo, 10k and 12k. I'm in Los Angeles, CA

    Also, I see people posting about getting price about 9-12% off MSRP. What is your opinion on OK selling price and say GREAT selling price for the above?

    .00003 MF and 52%/51% residual for all trims.

    We don't track pricing. Click on the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page to access Edmunds pricing tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.