Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

1356724

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Looking for lease number on 2018 Scat Pack, 10k miles a year for 36 months(if that is not available this month, then 39).

    How do deals typically work with the month of December? I still have my current lease until March of next year and plenty patient until then. Do you think the 20% off will return before March of 2018?

    No predictions about what will happen over the next 4 months.

    .00153 and 56% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Today I went to dodge dealership in Tulsa, to lease charger Hellcat, and had all the numbers lined up. However when I got there they told me that for lease calculations the gas guzzler tax ($1,700) has to be deducted from MSRP, hence lowering it and increasing my monthly payment. Is this correct or they are trying to take advantage? tia
  • jamserg said:

    Today I went to dodge dealership in Tulsa, to lease charger Hellcat, and had all the numbers lined up. However when I got there they told me that for lease calculations the gas guzzler tax ($1,700) has to be deducted from MSRP, hence lowering it and increasing my monthly payment. Is this correct or they are trying to take advantage? tia

    They're correct. The gas guzzler tax isn't included for the Residual Value on MSRP.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ivan_srt said:

    jamserg said:

    Today I went to dodge dealership in Tulsa, to lease charger Hellcat, and had all the numbers lined up. However when I got there they told me that for lease calculations the gas guzzler tax ($1,700) has to be deducted from MSRP, hence lowering it and increasing my monthly payment. Is this correct or they are trying to take advantage? tia

    They're correct. The gas guzzler tax isn't included for the Residual Value on MSRP.
    I'll defer to the experts, as I don't actively shop in this price range.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    Based on past years, have you guys seen better deals come out in December than the incentives for black friday? The 2018 chargers right now are lacking any big incentive, so I was trying to figure out if the consensuses would be that I'd be able to get around the same if not better deal at the end of December for an 18 model.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    7030 said:

    Based on past years, have you guys seen better deals come out in December than the incentives for black friday? The 2018 chargers right now are lacking any big incentive, so I was trying to figure out if the consensuses would be that I'd be able to get around the same if not better deal at the end of December for an 18 model.

    We don't track historical information, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    7030 said:

    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!

    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. .We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:
    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.
    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    7030 said:


    Michaell said:

    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.

    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital

    Daytona or Daytona 392?

    Regular Daytona has a 36 month MF of .00017; Daytona 392 36 MF is .00153

    Dealer can only mark up the MF by .00042 max

    Either way, marked up big time.

    Politely tell them you won't sign unless you get the base MF, or you'll walk.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.
    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital
    Daytona or Daytona 392? Regular Daytona has a 36 month MF of .00017; Daytona 392 36 MF is .00153 Dealer can only mark up the MF by .00042 max Either way, marked up big time. Politely tell them you won't sign unless you get the base MF, or you'll walk.
    Thank you! Could you tell me what is the MF on the regular Daytona for the 39 month option?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    7030 said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.

    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital

    Daytona or Daytona 392?

    Regular Daytona has a 36 month MF of .00017; Daytona 392 36 MF is .00153

    Dealer can only mark up the MF by .00042 max

    Either way, marked up big time.

    Politely tell them you won't sign unless you get the base MF, or you'll walk.

    Thank you! Could you tell me what is the MF on the regular Daytona for the 39 month option?

    36 and 39 month MF are the same.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.
    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital
    Daytona or Daytona 392? Regular Daytona has a 36 month MF of .00017; Daytona 392 36 MF is .00153 Dealer can only mark up the MF by .00042 max Either way, marked up big time. Politely tell them you won't sign unless you get the base MF, or you'll walk.
    Thank you! Could you tell me what is the MF on the regular Daytona for the 39 month option?
    36 and 39 month MF are the same.
    Thank you Michaell. Is there a certain method you'd suggest for telling them how I know what the base MF is? You think I should be able to get this for under $500 a month on the 39 months term and 0 down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Michaell said:

    7030 said:


    Michaell said:

    This is for a Daytona. Shouldn't the money factor be a little lower on this? The $1220 is for the remainder on my lease. Any other insights anyone could give? Thanks!
    Ask the dealer what bank this is funded through. We only have numbers for Chrysler Capital.

    Yeah they are saying it's through Chrysler Capital

    Daytona or Daytona 392?

    Regular Daytona has a 36 month MF of .00017; Daytona 392 36 MF is .00153

    Dealer can only mark up the MF by .00042 max

    Either way, marked up big time.

    Politely tell them you won't sign unless you get the base MF, or you'll walk.

    The money factor on the quote is .00017
    They just added a zero at the end.
    So, not marked up.
    .00017 MF and 52% residual for 39/12

    I get $542/mo., with first payment due at signing.
    That's not far off their quotes.
    If $1000 down, means $1000 due at signing.

    If you want a lower payment, you need a bigger discount on the sale price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 70307030 Posts: 17
    Thank you
  • Hi. Can I please have the 36/10 & 39/10 MF and residual on a 2018 charger SRT 392 in Maryland and Virginia
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ash2017 said:

    Hi. Can I please have the 36/10 & 39/10 MF and residual on a 2018 charger SRT 392 in Maryland and Virginia

    .00004 and 50% (36/1) or 56% (39/10)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks you Michaell for quick response.  The numbers are same for Maryland and Virginia?  How about delware?
    one more quick question.  For delware registartiom , During lease calculation the sales tax is paid upfront in the full car price or just monthly lease price
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ash2017 said:

    Thanks you Michaell for quick response.  The numbers are same for Maryland and Virginia?  How about delware?
    one more quick question.  For delware registartiom , During lease calculation the sales tax is paid upfront in the full car price or just monthly lease price

    As far as I know, the numbers are nationwide.

    I don't know how lease taxes work in DE; check with the department of revenue for clarity.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for confirming. One of the local dealer sent me lease quote as $780 36 months lease or so. With 0.0020 mf and 50% residual   MSRP : 55k.  How shall I conceive him 0.0004 is the mf.  Is it listed anywhere in dodge website ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ash2017 said:

    Thanks for confirming. One of the local dealer sent me lease quote as $780 36 months lease or so. With 0.0020 mf and 50% residual   MSRP : 55k.  How shall I conceive him 0.0004 is the mf.  Is it listed anywhere in dodge website ?

    You tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base MF; if they refuse, you walk and find another dealer more accommodating.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ash2017 said:

    Thanks for confirming. One of the local dealer sent me lease quote as $780 36 months lease or so. With 0.0020 mf and 50% residual   MSRP : 55k.  How shall I conceive him 0.0004 is the mf.  Is it listed anywhere in dodge website ?

    Money factors are confidential.. try another dealer

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks Michael and kyfdx.   Can you please let me know What would be a decent lease price on srt 392 55k MSRP 39month 10k miles. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ash2017 said:

    Thanks Michael and kyfdx.   Can you please let me know What would be a decent lease price on srt 392 55k MSRP 39month 10k miles. 

    We don't track pricing. Without knowing the sale price and CAP cost, couldn't hazard a guess

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is the 0.0004 still a valid MF for the DC metro area? And also what is the RF for a 39 month lease?
  • Sorry, my above question was for a 2017 Charger SRT 392
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Sorry, my above question was for a 2017 Charger SRT 392

    The 2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43155/dodge/charger/2017-dodge-charger-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ok thanks. For an '18 R/T scat pack, 39 month 12k/year lease, what is the RV and MF for DC metro area?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    ok thanks. For an '18 R/T scat pack, 39 month 12k/year lease, what is the RV and MF for DC metro area?

    .00153 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NodeNode Posts: 11
    May I have the MF and residual for the Scat Pack? 36/15. Zip is 11001. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    Node said:

    May I have the MF and residual for the Scat Pack? 36/15. Zip is 11001. Thank you

    .00153 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following:

    MF & Residual for

    36/12
    39/12

    and

    36/15
    39/15

    Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

    Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ereyes562 said:

    First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following:

    MF & Residual for

    36/12
    39/12

    and

    36/15
    39/15

    Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

    Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.

    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15
    Add 2% for 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following: MF & Residual for 36/12 39/12 and 36/15 39/15 Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA. Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.
    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15 Add 2% for 39/12
    Thank you! As far as the MF, what does it look like for Tier 2 and 3? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    ereyes562 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ereyes562 said:

    First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following:

    MF & Residual for

    36/12
    39/12

    and

    36/15
    39/15

    Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

    Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.

    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15
    Add 2% for 39/12

    Thank you! As far as the MF, what does it look like for Tier 2 and 3? 

    Add .00021 or .00060 to the above.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • appletwappleappletwapple Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Can I please get MF and residual for an 18 Charger GT plus? 39/15k 48328 zip
    Thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Can I please get MF and residual for an 18 Charger GT plus? 39/15k 48328 zip
    Thank you 

    .00015 and 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following: MF & Residual for 36/12 39/12 and 36/15 39/15 Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA. Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.
    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15 Add 2% for 39/12
    Thank you! As far as the MF, what does it look like for Tier 2 and 3? 
    Add .00021 or .00060 to the above.
    Thank you. I went over to a local dealership and was given a .0016 MF as a tier 3 candidate. Just wanted to see how much they inflated it. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877
    ereyes562 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ereyes562 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ereyes562 said:

    First of all, I want to thank you guys for your help. In the process of leasing a 2018 Hellcat, and would like the following:

    MF & Residual for

    36/12
    39/12

    and

    36/15
    39/15

    Not sure what is the sweet spot, which is why I put both 36 and 39. I am located in Los Angeles, CA.

    Again, thanks in advance for your help! Hoping to pull the trigger this week.

    .00014 MF and 53% residual for 39/15
    Add 2% for 39/12

    Thank you! As far as the MF, what does it look like for Tier 2 and 3? 
    Add .00021 or .00060 to the above.

    Thank you. I went over to a local dealership and was given a .0016 MF as a tier 3 candidate. Just wanted to see how much they inflated it. 

    Max markup allowed is .00042 over the published rate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • madangrypallymadangrypally Posts: 7
    edited November 2017
    Can I get the MF and residual value of the following for 39 months. I assume 39 months is the better option currently and if not can I get the 36 months also. This is for 12k and 15k miles

    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.

    Will these numbers change on December 1, 2017 or will they change on December 4, 2017 like the current incentives? Was going to wait until Friday before deciding what to do.

    Edited: I live in zip code 65781 in Missouri
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 145,877

    Can I get the MF and residual value of the following for 39 months. I assume 39 months is the better option currently and if not can I get the 36 months also. This is for 12k and 15k miles

    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.

    Will these numbers change on December 1, 2017 or will they change on December 4, 2017 like the current incentives? Was going to wait until Friday before deciding what to do.

    Edited: I live in zip code 65781 in Missouri

    39/15 numbers; add 2% for 12K

    R/T - .00017 and 50%
    R/T ScatPack - .00153 and 52%

    These numbers are valid through Monday, 4 December.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for the numbers before Michaell.

    I know the Novembers Residuals are good until Dec 4 as well as the incentives, but are the Decembers ones out today? I assume they just overlap the first few days of the month right?

    Can I get the new Decembers Residual and Money Factor as well as the incentives or any additional rebates added this month. The 12/36 numbers are fine as I assume subtract 1% for 39 months and subtract 2% for 15k miles.


    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.





  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Thanks for the numbers before Michaell.

    I know the Novembers Residuals are good until Dec 4 as well as the incentives, but are the Decembers ones out today? I assume they just overlap the first few days of the month right?

    Can I get the new Decembers Residual and Money Factor as well as the incentives or any additional rebates added this month. The 12/36 numbers are fine as I assume subtract 1% for 39 months and subtract 2% for 15k miles.


    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.





    No overlap. New programs start on Tuesday

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello now that it is the 5th, can I get 2018 RT Scatpack numbers for 24/36/39 12k and also 10k on those months in 60046? Thanks!
  • madangrypallymadangrypally Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    Can I get the new Decembers Residual and Money Factor as well as the incentives or any additional rebates added this month. The 12/36 numbers are fine as I assume subtract 1% for 39 months and subtract 2% for 15k miles. I would also need the 24 or 27 month please depending which one of those are better.


    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.

    This should be through Chrysler but does anyone also have US Banks?
  • Is there a way to look up monthly lease numbers online or they send them to dealerships only?
  • Tuesday is here. Any updates on the 2018 Charger Scat Pack MF and Residual?

    Thanks!
  • bs_1983 said:



    Probably not a mistake, majority of the time the MF/APR and Lease Rebates are different for every trim. It's like $20-40 more to lease a 2017 SRT Charger this month than the 2017 Scat Packs;even with the $4,250 Rebates on the Scat Packs and only $1,000 of Conquest Rebate on the SRT.


    Thanks. I’ll call a dealer Monday and see if they actually honor it. Prob is not many Daytona 392 in stock.  

    It is definitely a "mistake". They have had that MoneyFactor on the Charger Daytonas for 3 months. I've called a dozen dealers and none of them can see that MF or will honor it. I even spent an hour on the phone with Dodge who assured me it was not a mistake but said they couldn't give me anything to prove it since the numbers they show on their website are just "estimates". They tried to feed me some BS about it depending on my credit. I said. Repeatedly tried to get something from them showing the rate (I have nearly perfect credit) assumin
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361
    dholter65 said:

    Hello now that it is the 5th, can I get 2018 RT Scatpack numbers for 24/36/39 12k and also 10k on those months in 60046? Thanks!

    27/12: .00143 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00153 MF and 54% residual

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

    Can I get the new Decembers Residual and Money Factor as well as the incentives or any additional rebates added this month. The 12/36 numbers are fine as I assume subtract 1% for 39 months and subtract 2% for 15k miles. I would also need the 24 or 27 month please depending which one of those are better.


    2018 Dodge Charger R/T with the Plus package and Super Track Pack.
    2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scatpack with the Leather seats.

    This should be through Chrysler but does anyone also have US Banks?

    R/T
    27/12: .00022 MF and 59% residual
    39/12: .00017 MF and 52% residual
    Scatpack
    27/12: .00143 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00153 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.