Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV Lease Deals and Prices

teocon17teocon17 Posts: 20
edited November 2017 in Chevrolet
I'll be in the market for an EV vehicle. May I have the RV/MF for the Chevy Bolt EV LT? This is for Irvine, CA. Thanks in advance.

36mos/10k
36mos/12k
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    teocon17 said:

    I'll be in the market for an EV vehicle. May I have the RV/MF for the Chevy Bolt EV LT? This is for Irvine, CA. Thanks in advance.

    36mos/10k
    36mos/12k

    .00088 MF and 61%/60% residual
    $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • May I have the RV/MF for the Chevy Bolt EV LT/Premier? This is for zip code 21042. 36/12k and/or 36/15k. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    someone10 said:

    May I have the RV/MF for the Chevy Bolt EV LT/Premier? This is for zip code 21042. 36/12k and/or 36/15k. Thanks in advance.

    36/12: .00088 MF and 60%/59% residual for LT/Premier
    Subtract 2% for 15K/yr
    $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    teocon17 said:

    I'll be in the market for an EV vehicle. May I have the RV/MF for the Chevy Bolt EV LT? This is for Irvine, CA. Thanks in advance.

    36mos/10k
    36mos/12k

    .00088 MF and 61%/60% residual
    $1100 lease cash
    Thank you very much.

  • Does Chevy have a 24month/10K lease for the Premier? Would be leasing in the south FL area.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    dtopgear said:

    Does Chevy have a 24month/10K lease for the Premier? Would be leasing in the south FL area.

    Nothing shorter than 36 months on the Bolt

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Please post November MF/RV and incentives for the 2017 Chevy Bolt:
    36 months/7500 miles in Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    truetao said:

    Please post November MF/RV and incentives for the 2017 Chevy Bolt:
    36 months/7500 miles in Los Angeles, CA
    Thank you!

    no 7500 mileage allowance from GM; 36/10 numbers are:

    .00088 and 61% (LT) or 60% (Premier); $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • hurjio98hurjio98 Orange County, CAPosts: 14
    MF/RV for 2017 Bolt LT 36/10 in SoCal for December?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    hurjio said:

    MF/RV for 2017 Bolt LT 36/10 in SoCal for December?

    .00088 and 61%
    $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Newbie here.. apologies in advance.
    What does "1100 lease cash" mean... like down payment?

    I got this offer (haven't started negotiations yet) but just wondering what should my goal be? I'm in WA... also all I "really" want is the fast charging... the rest of the options just because that's what's available...

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    mrhaytham said:

    Newbie here.. apologies in advance.
    What does "1100 lease cash" mean... like down payment?

    I got this offer (haven't started negotiations yet) but just wondering what should my goal be? I'm in WA... also all I "really" want is the fast charging... the rest of the options just because that's what's available...

    That really isn't an offer, it's the price sheet for the car you're interested in.

    Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive that works like a rebate to lower the price.

    Suggest you read through the articles at this link to get you started with leasing.

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:
    MF/RV for 2017 Bolt LT 36/10 in SoCal for December?
    .00088 and 61% $1100 lease cash

    I was trying to get a Bolt Premier lease today, SoCal.

    Quoted 12k mi /yr @ 57% RV
    $3268 in rebates
    Chevy Conquest cash (Honda lease) @ $500.

    Walked on the deal, their tweaks made it a $13k+ lease.

    My questions are:

    - Is this the correct residual? (57%)
    - Is the Conquest cash only $500 this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    cmapes15 said:


    Michaell said:

    MF/RV for 2017 Bolt LT 36/10 in SoCal for December?
    .00088 and 61%
    $1100 lease cash

    I was trying to get a Bolt Premier lease today, SoCal.

    Quoted 12k mi /yr @ 57% RV
    $3268 in rebates
    Chevy Conquest cash (Honda lease) @ $500.

    Walked on the deal, their tweaks made it a $13k+ lease.

    My questions are:

    - Is this the correct residual? (57%)
    - Is the Conquest cash only $500 this month?

    57% is the correct residual for 39 months, 12K/yr
    .00088 MF
    $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • cmapes15cmapes15 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    kyfdx said:
    57% is the correct residual for 39 months, 12K/yr .00088 MF $1100 lease cash
    That’s what I had thought, glad I walked.

    What is the correct residual value for a Premier trim Bolt Ev in 36mo lease at 12k/yr? 58 or 59%?


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    cmapes15 said:


    kyfdx said:


    57% is the correct residual for 39 months, 12K/yr
    .00088 MF
    $1100 lease cash

    That’s what I had thought, glad I walked.

    What is the correct residual value for a Premier trim Bolt Ev in 36mo lease at 12k/yr? 58 or 59%?




    59%

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Thanks!
  • Hi, I just spoke with a dealership in Hawaii and they gave me a money factor of .0012958 on a 2017 Bolt. It is much higher than the money factors you are quoting above. Does the dealer set this or does Chevrolet? Does the dealership have the ability to change it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Marc
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    Kaimake said:

    Hi, I just spoke with a dealership in Hawaii and they gave me a money factor of .0012958 on a 2017 Bolt. It is much higher than the money factors you are quoting above. Does the dealer set this or does Chevrolet? Does the dealership have the ability to change it?

    Thanks in advance,

    Marc

    Could be a lease from a bank other that GM Financial, which are the only numbers we have.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Great, thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    Kaimake said:

    Great, thank you!

    Also, possible that Hawaii has different lease programs than the mainland.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • The Chevy Dealership is now telling me the $7500 federal tax credit for the Bolt is actually kept by GM financing and not deducted off the sticker price of the car!! Is this really true or am I getting bad information? When I leased a Leaf several years ago they dropped the sticker price by $7500 without hesitation.

    The deal they are offering on a 2017 Bolt LT is 0$ down, $35,250 net cap, $595 acq. fee, 36 months, 10k and money factor of .00088 for $380/month, without tax. Not even close to where I want to be.

    Thanks again,

    Marc
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    Kaimake said:

    The Chevy Dealership is now telling me the $7500 federal tax credit for the Bolt is actually kept by GM financing and not deducted off the sticker price of the car!! Is this really true or am I getting bad information? When I leased a Leaf several years ago they dropped the sticker price by $7500 without hesitation.

    The deal they are offering on a 2017 Bolt LT is 0$ down, $35,250 net cap, $595 acq. fee, 36 months, 10k and money factor of .00088 for $380/month, without tax. Not even close to where I want to be.

    Thanks again,

    Marc

    Dealer is correct; no federal tax credit on the Bolt.

    But, residual values on the Bolt are similar to a "normal" car (61% for 36/10), whereas on the Leaf they are abysmal.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    Kaimake said:

    The Chevy Dealership is now telling me the $7500 federal tax credit for the Bolt is actually kept by GM financing and not deducted off the sticker price of the car!! Is this really true or am I getting bad information? When I leased a Leaf several years ago they dropped the sticker price by $7500 without hesitation.

    The deal they are offering on a 2017 Bolt LT is 0$ down, $35,250 net cap, $595 acq. fee, 36 months, 10k and money factor of .00088 for $380/month, without tax. Not even close to where I want to be.

    Thanks again,

    Marc

    When you lease, the bank always keeps the tax credit. Then, they possibly give you a rebate. However, the tax credit for leasing is less than $7500. When Nissan Credit gave you a $7500 rebate, that was more than they received. So, the bank gets a credit for the Bolt (likely $4000-$5000), but they don't give you nearly that much in a rebate. Why? Bolts are selling well without them passing it along.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • nonpulsednonpulsed Posts: 22
    Looking for rate and residual for LT so cal 10,12,15/year. Any lease cash?  Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    nonpulsed said:

    Looking for rate and residual for LT so cal 10,12,15/year. Any lease cash?  Thanks in advance. 

    .00088 MF and 61%/60%/58% residual for 36 months
    $1100 lease cash

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • jsp0626jsp0626 Posts: 7
    Looking for rate and residual for both LT/Premier 36/10 in Portland, OR. Many thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,617
    jsp0626 said:

    Looking for rate and residual for both LT/Premier 36/10 in Portland, OR. Many thanks in advance.

    LT - .00093 and 61%
    Prem - .00075 and 59%
    $1100 lease cash for both

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jsp0626jsp0626 Posts: 7
    Thanks a ton, Michael. What's the source on your MF info and how often does it change, so I know when I'm talking to the dealer? I was looking at a Bolt Premier in Portland last September and at the time their worksheet reflected a MF of .00164.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,257
    jsp0626 said:

    Thanks a ton, Michael. What's the source on your MF info and how often does it change, so I know when I'm talking to the dealer? I was looking at a Bolt Premier in Portland last September and at the time their worksheet reflected a MF of .00164.

    We can't reveal our sources, other than to say it's the same numbers the dealers have.

    Rates change monthly

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

«13
Sign In or Register to comment.