Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Accord Lease

orangecityorangecity Posts: 11
edited December 2017 in Honda
What is MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, EX-L with Nav for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,130

What is MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, EX-L with Nav for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

Which model year?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

.00059 MF
    $3300 incentive
    49%/46% residual for LX/EXLNAV

Edmunds Moderator

• I am returning my current leased 2015 accord LX in March 2018 . What are the additional advantages getting lease for Accord?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,476

I am returning my current leased 2015 accord LX in March 2018 . What are the additional advantages getting lease for Accord?

You are still responsible for the remaining payments on the current car - that is a big disadvantage.

You should get a good deal as a returning customer.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Time to return existing lease. Would it be helpful if you could provide MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,476

Time to return existing lease. Would it be helpful if you could provide MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

If you are still asking about the 2017 model year, the lease programs have ended.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• I am sorry for confusion. I am looking for 2018 model

I am sorry for confusion. I am looking for 2018 model

Let's start over by posting again, in this discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.