Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Accord Lease

orangecityorangecity Posts: 11
edited December 2017 in Honda
What is MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, EX-L with Nav for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

What is MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, EX-L with Nav for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

Which model year?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

.00059 MF
    $3300 incentive
    49%/46% residual for LX/EXLNAV

Edmunds Moderator

• I am returning my current leased 2015 accord LX in March 2018 . What are the additional advantages getting lease for Accord?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,312

I am returning my current leased 2015 accord LX in March 2018 . What are the additional advantages getting lease for Accord?

You are still responsible for the remaining payments on the current car - that is a big disadvantage.

You should get a good deal as a returning customer.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Time to return existing lease. Would it be helpful if you could provide MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,312

Time to return existing lease. Would it be helpful if you could provide MF, %Resdiaul and rebate for Accord LX, for 15K/36M at Bensalem, PA

If you are still asking about the 2017 model year, the lease programs have ended.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• I am sorry for confusion. I am looking for 2018 model

I am sorry for confusion. I am looking for 2018 model

Let's start over by posting again, in this discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.