Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2018 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,113
edited October 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2018 Accord lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information about the 2018 Accord

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Posts: 48
    edited October 2017
    Anxious to hear the initial Lease deals, residuals, MF, etc.

Looking at an EX, waiting to hear from my local dealer in Scranton, Pa.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,113
    jmart2382 said:

There are no official lease numbers, yet - likely in November.

But, I'm on record as stating that the MF will likely be .00200 - same as the Pilot, Odyssey and CR-V.

There are a lot of 2017 Accords that need to be cleared out, so Honda Finance will rightfully focus on making those deals very attractive.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Still a great car the '17, now even more affordable.
    jmart2382 said:

Still a great car the '17, now even more affordable.

I haven't owned an Accord in over 20 years - I really enjoyed the '92 LX and '93 DX that I had.

I think the 2018's will be much better - I'm a huge believer in small turbo engines.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    Michaell said:

jmart2382 said:

There are no official lease numbers, yet - likely in November.

But, I'm on record as stating that the MF will likely be .00200 - same as the Pilot, Odyssey and CR-V.

There are a lot of 2017 Accords that need to be cleared out, so Honda Finance will rightfully focus on making those deals very attractive.
    Let's play "The Price is Right".

Closest wins... I'll take .00106 MF in November.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• john4545john4545 Posts: 136
    edited October 2017
    Do we have Invoice pricing on 18 Accords yet.? @brian125 said he had some pricing put nothing yet on the sport models
    john4545 said:

Do we have Invoice pricing on 18 Accords yet.? @brian125 said he had some pricing put nothing yet on the sport models

Use the make / model / year pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

• Michaell said:

john4545 said:

Use the make / model / year pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.
    the 2018 isn't available as a selection yet

Michaell said:

john4545 said:

the 2018 isn't available as a selection yet
    I'll check with the folks who maintain that information, see if we can get it added.

• Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 South JerseyPosts: 148
    I am looking in the future at getting a 2018 accord touring or at least exl with nav 1.5 but see no info yet. I'm in no hurry so when do the prices start to drop some, December deals or maybe presidents day deals. I have a 2012 exl and is probably time to upgrade
  • Hi, I have been waiting for the 2018 accord. Seems like it's finally here.
    One question: when does Honda typically start offering 0.9% APR for new models?
    jg123456 said:

Hi, I have been waiting for the 2018 accord. Seems like it's finally here.
    One question: when does Honda typically start offering 0.9% APR for new models?

No idea - if I were to guess, it's when demand starts to slow down. Might be months before that happens.

• brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 5,181
    Anybody looking to test drive a 2018 accord. below is the biggest stock in the NY / NJ area

NJ dealers with about 30 new 2018 Accords on lots .... Hamilton, Dch Academy (old bridge NJ ), Dch Paramus , Metro, VIP Honda has 12 Accords

NY .................New Rochelle

2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2012 MB ML350

• brian125brian125 New york / S.C. myrtle beachPosts: 5,181
    edited October 2017
    Michaell said:

Ask your 2018 Accord lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

@Michael.......... Can u start up a 18 Accord price deals forum ... Tks

Also problems in the 2017 Accord deals pricing forum ....... prior thread pages are no longer there??

2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2013 Genesis 5.0 R-spec, 2012 MB ML350

brian125 said:

Michaell said:

Also problems in the 2017 Accord deals pricing forum ....... prior thread pages are no longer there??
    Yeah.. we lost the discussion. When we recovered it, we were missing a lot. Some sort of technical glitch.

Edmunds Moderator

brian125 said:

Michaell said:

Here is the link to the brand new 2018 Accord Prices Paid thread:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48657/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

• Talked with my local dealer. If people want them, they are paying MSRP now, no leasing yet. I saw one EX/EX-L so far.
  • redvinealredvineal Baton Rouge, LAPosts: 8
    jmart2382 said:

Talked with my local dealer. If people want them, they are paying MSRP now, no leasing yet. I saw one EX/EX-L so far.

Confirmed. Visited my local dealer (Prairieville, Louisiana) last night. They wouldn't budge on MSRP, but were happy to offer a lease. They had LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L in various colors.
    redvineal said:

jmart2382 said:

Talked with my local dealer. If people want them, they are paying MSRP now, no leasing yet. I saw one EX/EX-L so far.

Confirmed. Visited my local dealer (Prairieville, Louisiana) last night. They wouldn't budge on MSRP, but were happy to offer a lease. They had LX, Sport, EX, and EX-L in various colors.
    Interesting. I test drove an Accord Sport on Saturday and was offered $1K off sticker without any negotiation.

• redvinealredvineal Baton Rouge, LAPosts: 8
    Michaell said:

redvineal said:

jmart2382 said:

Interesting. I test drove an Accord Sport on Saturday and was offered $1K off sticker without any negotiation.
    They were happy to increase my trade value, but were adverse to changing the new car price. All the same in the end, and may be just their preferred tactic.
  • Hello - just checking to see if the Resid and MF are out for November for the 2018 EX-L and Touring.
  • checking MF and Residual for Accord Sport 1.5T (auto) for 3 year 36K in IL, thx
  • In addition to the above for the EX-L and Touring MF and Resid it's 3/36K in Texas. Thank you.
  • RV and MF for 2018 Honda Accord Sport 6MT for 12K/36 & 15K/36 

Thanks in advanced (New Jersey if it matters)

RV and MF for 2018 Honda Accord Sport 6MT for 12K/36 & 15K/36 

Thanks in advanced (New Jersey if it matters)

.00200 MF and 60%/58% residual

Edmunds Moderator

Hello - just checking to see if the Resid and MF are out for November for the 2018 EX-L and Touring.

.00200 MF and 56%/54% residual for EXL/Touring for 36/15

Edmunds Moderator

In addition to the above for the EX-L and Touring MF and Resid it's 3/36K in Texas. Thank you.

Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Moderator

Chrismax said:

checking MF and Residual for Accord Sport 1.5T (auto) for 3 year 36K in IL, thx

.00200 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• Any numbers on the 2.0?

Any numbers on the 2.0?

What trim?

What lease term and how many miles per year?