Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

My 2018 TLX deal

localguy2017localguy2017 Posts: 8
edited December 2017 in Acura
Finalized deal on 2018 TLX base. Selling price $28,400, $600 at signing, 36/12k, $367 a mo tax included. Doing lease pull ahead so $800 worth of last 2 payments rolled in. I think I got a pretty good deal. Taking delivery in 2 weeks, debating on adding remote start.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

Finalized deal on 2018 TLX base. Selling price $28,400, $600 at signing, 36/12k, $367 a mo tax included. Doing lease pull ahead so $800 worth of last 2 payments rolled in. I think I got a pretty good deal. Taking delivery in 2 weeks, debating on adding remote start.

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Is there any benefit of doing roll-in this way?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,312
    akaabc said:

Is there any benefit of doing roll-in this way?

Roll-in of what?

Which way?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• I meant original post " last 2 payments rolled in"
    akaabc said:

I meant original post " last 2 payments rolled in"

Rolling it in is better than paying upfront

Edmunds Moderator

• I finalized my deal at 2000 drive-off and 281/mo for Base + rubber mats on 36/10 term (no taxes here)

Got tired of chasing the numbers and settled on that one.
  • pensfan83pensfan83 PennsylvaniaPosts: 1,099
    I thought Acura waived, as in truly waived not rolled over, the last 3 payments if you were to pull ahead your lease and purchase or lease a new Acura or Honda.

Either way congrats and enjoy the car, I've had my A-Spec 3 months and love it.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base -2018 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD - 2014 Nissan Altima 3.5SL
    akaabc said:

I finalized my deal at 2000 drive-off and 281/mo for Base + rubber mats on 36/10 term (no taxes here)

Got tired of chasing the numbers and settled on that one.

Congrats!

Edmunds Moderator