Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

My 2018 TLX deal

localguy2017localguy2017 Posts: 13
edited December 2017 in Acura
Finalized deal on 2018 TLX base. Selling price $28,400, $600 at signing, 36/12k, $367 a mo tax included. Doing lease pull ahead so $800 worth of last 2 payments rolled in. I think I got a pretty good deal. Taking delivery in 2 weeks, debating on adding remote start.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,084

Finalized deal on 2018 TLX base. Selling price $28,400, $600 at signing, 36/12k, $367 a mo tax included. Doing lease pull ahead so $800 worth of last 2 payments rolled in. I think I got a pretty good deal. Taking delivery in 2 weeks, debating on adding remote start.

Congrats!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Is there any benefit of doing roll-in this way?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,898
    akaabc said:

Is there any benefit of doing roll-in this way?

Roll-in of what?

Which way?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• I meant original post " last 2 payments rolled in"
    akaabc said:

I meant original post " last 2 payments rolled in"

Rolling it in is better than paying upfront

Edmunds Moderator

• I finalized my deal at 2000 drive-off and 281/mo for Base + rubber mats on 36/10 term (no taxes here)

Got tired of chasing the numbers and settled on that one.
  • pensfan83pensfan83 PennsylvaniaPosts: 1,480
    I thought Acura waived, as in truly waived not rolled over, the last 3 payments if you were to pull ahead your lease and purchase or lease a new Acura or Honda.

Either way congrats and enjoy the car, I've had my A-Spec 3 months and love it.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD - 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road DC
    akaabc said:

I finalized my deal at 2000 drive-off and 281/mo for Base + rubber mats on 36/10 term (no taxes here)

Got tired of chasing the numbers and settled on that one.

Congrats!

Edmunds Moderator