Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Lexus LX 570 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
edited December 2017 in Lexus
Ask your 2018 LX 570 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Lexus LX 570 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Hi Mods, can you share the numbers and incentives for 24/27/36 months, assuming 10k miles and NJ.  Thanks so much.  
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Hi Mods, can you share the numbers and incentives for 24/27/36 months, assuming 10k miles and NJ.  Thanks so much.  

    .00100 MF and 64%/63%/57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Mods, Would you be so kind as to help with residual value 36/15 and money factor for a 2018 Lx 570 in South Florida area. Thank you sir!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124

    Hi Mods, Would you be so kind as to help with residual value 36/15 and money factor for a 2018 Lx 570 in South Florida area. Thank you sir!

    .00100 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking to lease a 2018 Lexus lx in metro Atlanta, GA. Can you share what i should expect to pay for 36 month lease at 12K miles? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    ugadawg9 said:

    Looking to lease a 2018 Lexus lx in metro Atlanta, GA. Can you share what i should expect to pay for 36 month lease at 12K miles? Thanks in advance!

    .00100 MF and 56% residual

    Can't even guess at your payment. That will depend greatly on the price you negotiate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please share the MF and residual on a 36m/15k lease / 2018 Lexus LX in Nevada? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811

    Can you please share the MF and residual on a 36m/15k lease / 2018 Lexus LX in Nevada? Thanks so much!

    .00100 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, I am shopping for an LX570 2 row which is new for 2018. My understanding is there are better lease residuals for this model. Can you help me understand the MF and residual for a 36m/15k lease in NJ for this model?

    Also, the Lexus lease special says $5k down so I was wondering if the cap reduction go some reduction in MF or something like that.

    Thanks for your help! I am no leasing expert....
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    johnny_50 said:

    Hello, I am shopping for an LX570 2 row which is new for 2018. My understanding is there are better lease residuals for this model. Can you help me understand the MF and residual for a 36m/15k lease in NJ for this model?

    Also, the Lexus lease special says $5k down so I was wondering if the cap reduction go some reduction in MF or something like that.

    Thanks for your help! I am no leasing expert....

    .00100 MF and 57% residual (3% higher than the 3 row model)

    The lease "special" is just an ad. It includes $5000 down, so they can advertise a lower payment. No other reason.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks for the quick response. Here are my numbers on the offer....I cannot back into these numbers and was hoping you could.

    MSRP - $86,130 (for 2018 2 row model)
    Agreed Price - $82,300 (4% off was the first offer)
    Doc fee - $349
    DMV fees - $304.50
    Residual and MF are assumed to be 57% and .00100 MF
    36 month / 15K
    Payment = $1136 ($0 cap cost, all fees, and taxes rolled into loan)
    Out of pocket = $1,440.50 (1st payment and DMV fees)

    I am getting $1,106 when I try to back into these numbers myself.
    $30 per month different...I am wrong?

    My target was to get below $1,070 based on the info I had. Reasonable?

    Thanks in advanced!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    johnny_50 said:

    Thanks for the quick response. Here are my numbers on the offer....I cannot back into these numbers and was hoping you could.

    MSRP - $86,130 (for 2018 2 row model)
    Agreed Price - $82,300 (4% off was the first offer)
    Doc fee - $349
    DMV fees - $304.50
    Residual and MF are assumed to be 57% and .00100 MF
    36 month / 15K
    Payment = $1136 ($0 cap cost, all fees, and taxes rolled into loan)
    Out of pocket = $1,440.50 (1st payment and DMV fees)

    I am getting $1,106 when I try to back into these numbers myself.
    $30 per month different...I am wrong?

    My target was to get below $1,070 based on the info I had. Reasonable?

    Thanks in advanced!

    What cap cost are you using to get the $1106/mo? What cap cost is the dealer using? Find the difference (acquisition fee?) and that should answer your question.

    You'll have to find another $1300 savings to hit your target payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Got it. Thanks for point out that it is all about the capital cost. I had an error in my spreadsheet...

    MSRP $86,130
    Agreed Price $82,300
    Doc Fee $349
    Tax $600.14 (state tax & luxury tax)
    Acquisition Fee has to be $1,895 to make all the numbers work
    Net Price $85,144.14 gets me $1,136

    I figure there is a $1,000 of padding in the acquisition fee. I figure there is only about $2,200 in cap cost to work down so maybe I will push further.

    Thanks for you help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    edited February 2018
    johnny_50 said:

    Got it. Thanks for point out that it is all about the capital cost. I had an error in my spreadsheet...

    MSRP $86,130
    Agreed Price $82,300
    Doc Fee $349
    Tax $600.14 (state tax & luxury tax)
    Acquisition Fee has to be $1,895 to make all the numbers work
    Net Price $85,144.14 gets me $1,136

    I figure there is a $1,000 of padding in the acquisition fee. I figure there is only about $2,200 in cap cost to work down so maybe I will push further.

    Thanks for you help!

    They can't markup the acquisition fee.. Just ask the dealer for the adjusted CAP cost, and how they got to it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • krazy3282krazy3282 Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    Can I get March 36/15 and 24/15 Numbers for Chicago? 2 row and 3 row Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    krazy3282 said:

    Can I get March 36/15 and 24/15 Numbers for Chicago? 2 row and 3 row Thank you

    61%/54% residual for 3-row
    64%/57% residual for 2-row
    .00080 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • emmeluetemmeluet Posts: 11
    Good morning.

    I just received a dealer quote for a LX 570 MSRP $99275. Price negotiatec 92277.
    36mo/12k miles $1269 with $1000 due at signing. Mf is .0008, and residual at 56%. Does this seem good?

    I also have a trade in valued at 8k which i can
    1) use as equity towards the trade in
    2) just have the dealer cut me a check
    3) use the money as a security deposit to decrease the mf
    Which do you thinj is best?

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    emmeluet said:

    Good morning.

    I just received a dealer quote for a LX 570 MSRP $99275. Price negotiatec 92277.
    36mo/12k miles $1269 with $1000 due at signing. Mf is .0008, and residual at 56%. Does this seem good?

    I also have a trade in valued at 8k which i can
    1) use as equity towards the trade in
    2) just have the dealer cut me a check
    3) use the money as a security deposit to decrease the mf
    Which do you thinj is best?

    Thanks in advance

    If I plug in those numbers, I get $1137/mo plus tax.

    What state and tax rate is this?

    You can use the trade equity for multiple security deposits and buy down the MF, and have the dealer cut you a check for the balance.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emmeluetemmeluet Posts: 11
    NJ at 6.875%
    Bank fee $795
    All other fees ( registration, dealer doc, tax on doc fees, supplemental title fee) totalled $1120.54
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    emmeluet said:

    NJ at 6.875%
    Bank fee $795
    All other fees ( registration, dealer doc, tax on doc fees, supplemental title fee) totalled $1120.54

    If I add the taxes and all the fees to the payment, then subtract out the $1000 up front, it then becomes $1244/mo - that's only $900 difference to your dealer quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emmeluetemmeluet Posts: 11
    So, thats what you would suggest doing? To buy down the MF? Is the security deposit safe... meaning they should give it all back assuming normal wear and tear when return the vehicle... or isnit like having a bad landlord where they try to con your deposit? Sorry for all these questions as we have never leased before. And of course a big thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    emmeluet said:

    So, thats what you would suggest doing? To buy down the MF? Is the security deposit safe... meaning they should give it all back assuming normal wear and tear when return the vehicle... or isnit like having a bad landlord where they try to con your deposit? Sorry for all these questions as we have never leased before. And of course a big thank you!

    The MSD monies are returned to you at the end of the lease - will not be connected to any damage to the vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emmeluetemmeluet Posts: 11
    When i told the dealer to put the money towards MSD, they said my monthly lease price actually went up. They said it's something that they would have to show me and to basically come in. They have also come down in price another $1k and gave me another $1k for trade in. 
    Does it make sense to you why the monthly leasing price would go up?

    Thanks again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    emmeluet said:

    When i told the dealer to put the money towards MSD, they said my monthly lease price actually went up. They said it's something that they would have to show me and to basically come in. They have also come down in price another $1k and gave me another $1k for trade in. 
    Does it make sense to you why the monthly leasing price would go up?

    Thanks again.

    If everything else is the same, MSD would lower the payment, as the MF decreases.

    They must be increasing the price, or adding bogus fees, to compensate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    emmeluet said:

    When i told the dealer to put the money towards MSD, they said my monthly lease price actually went up. They said it's something that they would have to show me and to basically come in. They have also come down in price another $1k and gave me another $1k for trade in. 
    Does it make sense to you why the monthly leasing price would go up?

    Thanks again.

    If on the first quote, that money was being used as a CAP reduction, but then you allocated it to MSDs on the second quote, then yes, the payment will increase. But, with the lower money factor, the total cost of the lease will be less, as the MSD money is returned at lease end. If you use it as a CAP reduction, it's gone.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jambokejamboke Posts: 2
    Hello

    Please provide the MF and residual on 2018 Lexus LX 2 Row - Florida:

    a. 36mth/15k lease and excess mileage.
    b. 36mth/20K lease and excess mileage.

    Thanks

    VP
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    jamboke said:

    Hello

    Please provide the MF and residual on 2018 Lexus LX 2 Row - Florida:

    a. 36mth/15k lease and excess mileage.
    b. 36mth/20K lease and excess mileage.

    Thanks

    VP

    48% and .00080 for 36/15

    We do not have residuals for mileage greater than 15K; check with your dealer

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kaydn05kaydn05 Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Can you tell me the current numbers in NJ for
    3 row ($99k msrp). With and without max MSD
    36/12 & 36/10, 48/12 48/10. 

    Does it make sense to lease 48mo? 
    Thank you im advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,811
    kaydn05 said:

    Hi,
    Can you tell me the current numbers in NJ for
    3 row ($99k msrp). With and without max MSD
    36/12 & 36/10, 48/12 48/10. 

    Does it make sense to lease 48mo? 
    Thank you im advance. 

    50% (36/12) or 41% (48/12); add 1% for 10K

    We do not have the numbers for the Eastern region, but show .00080 for the Central region.

    36 months is the sweet spot for Lexus.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kogumakoguma Posts: 95
    Can I have MF/RV for 24/10 in VA for 2 row model?
Sign In or Register to comment.