-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2018 MDX lease 10K per year 36 months Tech package

shuimubingxinshuimubingxin Member Posts: 1
edited January 2018 in Acura
Location Houston TX. Any lease incentive? what's the best lease price per month?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235

    Location Houston TX. Any lease incentive? what's the best lease price per month?
    Thanks

    .00074 MF
    $2250 incentive
    59% residual

    See what other members have to say about this model, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49209/acura/mdx/2018-acura-mdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    speedy60speedy60 Member Posts: 13
    Hi - looking for RV and MF in MD and VA for 2018 MDX Sport Hybrid AWD. Any incentives? Any way to buy down the MF with refundable security deposits?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    speedy60 said:

    Hi - looking for RV and MF in MD and VA for 2018 MDX Sport Hybrid AWD. Any incentives? Any way to buy down the MF with refundable security deposits?

    36/15
    .00050 MF
    53% residual
    $2950 incentive

    No MSD program for Acura

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nycjokernycjoker Member Posts: 12
    2019 MDX hitting the dealers today from what I hear. Does this mean the 2018 can be negotiated better?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    nycjoker said:

    2019 MDX hitting the dealers today from what I hear. Does this mean the 2018 can be negotiated better?

    Probably not, unless Acura increases incentives to the dealers.

    They can always add incentives at any time, but for now, the current programs are scheduled through 09/04.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nycjokernycjoker Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    nycjoker said:

    2019 MDX hitting the dealers today from what I hear. Does this mean the 2018 can be negotiated better?

    Probably not, unless Acura increases incentives to the dealers.

    They can always add incentives at any time, but for now, the current programs are scheduled through 09/04.
    True. But maybe the selling price of the 2018 model can be even lower than the current price? That would bring the lease down.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    nycjoker said:

    kyfdx said:

    nycjoker said:

    2019 MDX hitting the dealers today from what I hear. Does this mean the 2018 can be negotiated better?

    Probably not, unless Acura increases incentives to the dealers.

    They can always add incentives at any time, but for now, the current programs are scheduled through 09/04.
    True. But maybe the selling price of the 2018 model can be even lower than the current price? That would bring the lease down.
    Yes, a lower selling price results in a lower lease payment...
    But, without the dealer's cost structure changing, what would cause them to lower the price?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.