Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportswagen

kerem500kerem500 Posts: 91
edited March 2018 in Volkswagen
Hi Can I have the numbers for the Golf Sportswagen SE
State: NJ, Term: 36/10k

Thanks!
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    kerem500 said:

    Hi Can I have the numbers for the Golf Sportswagen SE
    State: NJ, Term: 36/10k

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerem500kerem500 Posts: 91
    FWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    kerem500 said:

    FWD

    .00159 and 54%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good day!
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for 36/12 on the Sportwagen SEL? Also any current credits/cash available. Located in SC if there is a difference.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156

    Good day!
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for 36/12 on the Sportwagen SEL? Also any current credits/cash available. Located in SC if there is a difference.
    Thanks!

    Assuming FWD, .00159 and 53%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you happen to have any figures for new remaining 2017 stock as well?  36/12 SEL
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799

    Do you happen to have any figures for new remaining 2017 stock as well?  36/12 SEL

    Yes, but please re-post in the 2017 model discussion
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43391/volkswagen/golf/2017-volkswagen-golf-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I get the #s for a Sportswagen SE FWD 10K/year 36 and 12K/year 36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156

    Hi,

    Can I get the #s for a Sportswagen SE FWD 10K/year 36 and 12K/year 36

    .00159 and 54% / 53%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LostINNYLostINNY New YorkPosts: 3
    I am looking for numbers on 2018 Sportwagen S 4 Motion, 6MT, ZIP is 14850, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    LostINNY said:

    I am looking for numbers on 2018 Sportwagen S 4 Motion, 6MT, ZIP is 14850, thanks

    36/15 - .00159 and 52%; $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nola222nola222 Posts: 33
    Looking for May numbers and incentives, TX ZIP 76262. Golf Sportwagen SE & SEL, 36/12:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    nola222 said:

    Looking for May numbers and incentives, TX ZIP 76262. Golf Sportwagen SE & SEL, 36/12:

    .00167 and 52%
    $1050 lease cash
    both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please give the MF and RV for 36/10 on the Sportwagon S, in Oregon? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156

    Can you please give the MF and RV for 36/10 on the Sportwagon S, in Oregon? Thanks!

    FWD or 4Motion?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4Motion, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156

    Can you please give the MF and RV for 36/10 on the Sportwagon S, in Oregon? Thanks!

    4Motion, thanks!

    .00165 and 54%
    $1050 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattgoosemattgoose Posts: 23
    Hi - leasing a car for the first time in CA and don't know how to do taxes? 

    What are the factors for a 2018 sportswagen s awd in San Francisco at 3/10?

    Can you please give me an estimate for what monthly would be assuming 26,205 MSRP and 20,888 out the door?  That includes discount and all dealer incentives.

    Thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    mattgoose said:

    Hi - leasing a car for the first time in CA and don't know how to do taxes? 

    What are the factors for a 2018 sportswagen s awd in San Francisco at 3/10?

    Can you please give me an estimate for what monthly would be assuming 26,205 MSRP and 20,888 out the door?  That includes discount and all dealer incentives.

    Thanks! 

    .00165 and 54%
    $1050 lease cash

    Does the dealer know you are leasing? That sale price may include purchase only incentives that aren't compatible with leasing.

    CA taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdagnjdagn Posts: 14
    Could you provide numbers on 2018 Sportwagen S 4 Motion, automatic, ZIP is 63006 (Missouri). 36/10. Looked like there was a regional cap cost reduction but don’t know the details. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    jdagn said:

    Could you provide numbers on 2018 Sportwagen S 4 Motion, automatic, ZIP is 63006 (Missouri). 36/10. Looked like there was a regional cap cost reduction but don’t know the details. Thanks

    .00035 and 53%
    $1000 summer sell down bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdagnjdagn Posts: 14
    Are the numbers the same for a se no 4motion?  If different could you please provide?  36/10 auto 63006 zip. 
    Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    jdagn said:

    Are the numbers the same for a se no 4motion?  If different could you please provide?  36/10 auto 63006 zip. 
    Thanks 

    52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdagnjdagn Posts: 14
    question. I've gotten one dealer offering MF 0.0015 and 54% residual on 36/10 for SE Sportwagen. I'm not complaining but all other dealers are in line with the .00035 and 53% as you previously reported. Just wondering if there is another program they may be using...I don't want to show up at the dealer and hear "oh we made a mistake". Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    jdagn said:

    question. I've gotten one dealer offering MF 0.0015 and 54% residual on 36/10 for SE Sportwagen. I'm not complaining but all other dealers are in line with the .00035 and 53% as you previously reported. Just wondering if there is another program they may be using...I don't want to show up at the dealer and hear "oh we made a mistake". Thoughts?

    You'd have to ask them if they are using a 3rd party bank.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    jdagn said:

    question. I've gotten one dealer offering MF 0.0015 and 54% residual on 36/10 for SE Sportwagen. I'm not complaining but all other dealers are in line with the .00035 and 53% as you previously reported. Just wondering if there is another program they may be using...I don't want to show up at the dealer and hear "oh we made a mistake". Thoughts?

    Is it .00150 or .00015?

    If it's .00150, you want to complain. That's a huge markup.

    It's possible that they are quoting 7.5K/yr to get to 54% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdagnjdagn Posts: 14
    Thanks guys, I meant 0.00015. I’m asking for them to send a screenshot of the paperwork before I go out there. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    jdagn said:

    Thanks guys, I meant 0.00015. I’m asking for them to send a screenshot of the paperwork before I go out there. 

    I'm guessing the quote given is incorrect.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdagnjdagn Posts: 14
    Looking for feedback on this deal in the interest of continuous improvement:
    MSRP........................................$28,730
    Residual Value (%)..............................54%
    Residual Value ($)....................$15,514.20
    Sales Price................................$26,700.00
    Acquisition Fee.............................$675.00
    Documentation fee........................$175.94
    Title, License, Registration.............$12.50
    Gross Cap Cost........................$27,563.44
    Lease Cash..................................($1000.00)
    Adjusted Cap Cost...................$26,563.44
    Depreciation Amount................$11,049.24
    Base Payment (over 36 mos)........$321.65
    Money Factor................................0.00035
    Rent Charge....................................$530.16
    Sales Tax (%)...................................8.5% ish
    Sales Tax ($)...................................$27.70
    Total Payment...............................$349.35
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    jdagn said:

    Looking for feedback on this deal in the interest of continuous improvement:
    MSRP........................................$28,730
    Residual Value (%)..............................54%
    Residual Value ($)....................$15,514.20
    Sales Price................................$26,700.00
    Acquisition Fee.............................$675.00
    Documentation fee........................$175.94
    Title, License, Registration.............$12.50
    Gross Cap Cost........................$27,563.44
    Lease Cash..................................($1000.00)
    Adjusted Cap Cost...................$26,563.44
    Depreciation Amount................$11,049.24
    Base Payment (over 36 mos)........$321.65
    Money Factor................................0.00035
    Rent Charge....................................$530.16
    Sales Tax (%)...................................8.5% ish
    Sales Tax ($)...................................$27.70
    Total Payment...............................$349.35

    What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Is this an offer or a deal you signed on? If the latter, nothing we can say will change things.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.