Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Volkswagen Golf Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
edited September 2017 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2017 Golf lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2017 Volkswagen Golf here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456

Comments

  • Hi do you have the numbers for the Golf Sportswagon SE and SEL 12k 36m?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    andnacbr said:

    Hi do you have the numbers for the Golf Sportswagon SE and SEL 12k 36m?

    .00201 MF and 59% residual (ouch!)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yes,
    kyfdx said:

    andnacbr said:

    Hi do you have the numbers for the Golf Sportswagon SE and SEL 12k 36m?

    .00201 MF and 59% residual (ouch!)
    That is really high! That is the same as the Alltrack.
  • spamdavyspamdavy Posts: 41
    edited November 2016
    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.
    Thank you Michaell! Is that MF for A+ credit?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    spamdavy said:

    Michaell said:

    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.
    Thank you Michaell! Is that MF for A+ credit?
    Yes.. top tier

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    spamdavy said:

    Michaell said:

    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.
    Thank you Michaell! Is that MF for A+ credit?
    Yes.. top tier
    I went to two VW dealers today, had my credit checked (scores over 800), and was told my money factor is 0.00302 and 0.00282 non-negotiable. Is that because they've run out of room to negotiate down to 0.00202? Thanks for your insights!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    spamdavy said:

    kyfdx said:

    spamdavy said:

    Michaell said:

    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.
    Thank you Michaell! Is that MF for A+ credit?
    Yes.. top tier
    I went to two VW dealers today, had my credit checked (scores over 800), and was told my money factor is 0.00302 and 0.00282 non-negotiable. Is that because they've run out of room to negotiate down to 0.00202? Thanks for your insights!
    spamdavy said:

    kyfdx said:

    spamdavy said:

    Michaell said:

    spamdavy said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Golf R Manual please?
    3 year
    12k miles / year
    California
    Idaho

    .00202 and 68%. VW numbers are national.
    Thank you Michaell! Is that MF for A+ credit?
    Yes.. top tier
    I went to two VW dealers today, had my credit checked (scores over 800), and was told my money factor is 0.00302 and 0.00282 non-negotiable. Is that because they've run out of room to negotiate down to 0.00202? Thanks for your insights!
    No, it means the dealers won't relinquish their need to be greedy.

    Keep checking dealers .. I'm sure there is one out there that will give you the base rate of .00202.

    Golf R is rare, and dealers are under the impression that they can mark up either the price or the MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'm looking into leasing a 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg automatic. They have their 0 down, etc. event now until the end of the month. I'm looking to see what the MF and residual values are. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    bmwx1fan1 said:

    I'm looking into leasing a 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg automatic. They have their 0 down, etc. event now until the end of the month. I'm looking to see what the MF and residual values are. Thanks in advance.

    .00202 MF and 59% residual for 36/15.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What are the numbers for 10/36 for a 2017 Golf SportWagen S auto in CO? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    mittencuh said:

    What are the numbers for 10/36 for a 2017 Golf SportWagen S auto in CO? Thanks in advance.

    .00202 and 59%, assuming FWD. 61% for S 4Motion.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the residual for a 2017 vw golf tsi wolfsburg edition for both manual and auto trans 36/12? I'm assuming the MF of .00202 still applies.
  • Sorry almost forgot, southern california
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    kazmann said:

    What is the residual for a 2017 vw golf tsi wolfsburg edition for both manual and auto trans 36/12? I'm assuming the MF of .00202 still applies.

    .00202 is correct, but we don't have all of the VW residuals for this month (including this one).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    kyfdx said:

    kazmann said:

    What is the residual for a 2017 vw golf tsi wolfsburg edition for both manual and auto trans 36/12? I'm assuming the MF of .00202 still applies.

    .00202 is correct, but we don't have all of the VW residuals for this month (including this one).
    .00202 MF and 61% residual for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. I would like to know about the lease information of 2017 VW Sportwagen TSI S AWD (4Motion). I am living in Connecticut, but I can also visit MA, NY, or NJ.
    I prefer 15k miles per year, 36 months, and zero down payment.
    If you let me know the money factor and residual, I deeply appreciate it.

    Yesterday, I received $375 per month including tax/fees. I wonder if this is a good deal or not.

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063

    Hello. I would like to know about the lease information of 2017 VW Sportwagen TSI S AWD (4Motion). I am living in Connecticut, but I can also visit MA, NY, or NJ.
    I prefer 15k miles per year, 36 months, and zero down payment.
    If you let me know the money factor and residual, I deeply appreciate it.

    Yesterday, I received $375 per month including tax/fees. I wonder if this is a good deal or not.

    Thanks,

    .00202 MF and 58% residual.

    Can't help you with pricing, except to say this is going to be an expensive model to lease, relative to it's MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 Golf R 36/15k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2017 Golf R 36/15k.

    .00212 and 66%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gregw5gregw5 Posts: 73
    what are the lease numbers for 2017 Golf R 36 / 10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    gregw5 said:

    what are the lease numbers for 2017 Golf R 36 / 10k?

    .00212 and 69%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drengadrenga Posts: 11
    Hello I am curious about the money factor and residual for 1) a 2017 Golf Wolfsburg and 2) a 2017 Golf SportWagen (both SE and SEL on the SportWagen). Both 36k/3 year lease, in Columbus, OH (43206). Thank you so very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    drenga said:

    Hello I am curious about the money factor and residual for 1) a 2017 Golf Wolfsburg and 2) a 2017 Golf SportWagen (both SE and SEL on the SportWagen). Both 36k/3 year lease, in Columbus, OH (43206). Thank you so very much!

    WB: .00202 MF and 61% residual
    S/W: .00202 MF and 58% residual for either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jessejessejrjessejessejr Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Hi there, I am looking for the MF (top tier) and Residual for a 2017 Golf 4 Door S. 36 Months and 10,000 miles per year in Miami, FL.

    Thanks!
  • socalsurfsnowsocalsurfsnow Posts: 5
    edited January 2017
    Hello, do you have MF and RV for 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg?

    24/12K
    36/12K

    I am leasing in SoCal.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586

    Hi there, I am looking for the MF (top tier) and Residual for a 2017 Golf 4 Door S. 36 Months and 10,000 miles per year in Miami, FL.

    Thanks!

    .00105 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586

    Hello, do you have MF and RV for 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg?

    24/12K
    36/12K

    I am leasing in SoCal.

    Thanks!

    .00105 and 67% (24/12) or 60% (36/12)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, do you have Feb. MF and RV for 2017 Golf 1.8T S (m/t if it matters)
    36/12 & 36/10

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    matthaney said:

    Hello, do you have Feb. MF and RV for 2017 Golf 1.8T S (m/t if it matters)
    36/12 & 36/10

    Thanks!

    .00105 MF and 60%/61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • How will these numbers vary if looking at the Wolfsburg (A/T) instead?
    Is that still the same ".00105 MF and 60% / 61% residual or different?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    matthaney said:

    How will these numbers vary if looking at the Wolfsburg (A/T) instead?
    Is that still the same ".00105 MF and 60% / 61% residual or different?

    S and Wolfsburg have the same numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mj111888mj111888 Posts: 22
    edited February 2017
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF and residual value for the 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg in Florida?
    Looking for 12K miles for 24 and 36 month options for both automatic and manual transmissions.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    mj111888 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF and residual value for the 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg in Florida?
    Looking for 12K miles for 24 and 36 month options for both automatic and manual transmissions.

    Thank you!

    .00105 and 67% / 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you! Can you please provide the same for the regular golf?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    mj111888 said:

    Thank you! Can you please provide the same for the regular golf?

    The S and Wolfsburg have the same numbers.

    Subtract 4% from the residual for the higher trim levels.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, would you please provide the MF and residual for 2017 Golf Wolfsburg, 24-mo lease, 12k and 15k miles a year? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    sickguy26 said:

    Hello, would you please provide the MF and residual for 2017 Golf Wolfsburg, 24-mo lease, 12k and 15k miles a year? Thanks!

    .00105 and 67% / 65%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What might the money factor and residual value be for a 2017 Golf GTI S auto in NC (12/36)? Additionally, I am willing to look in the greater SE, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    m3zd32016 said:

    What might the money factor and residual value be for a 2017 Golf GTI S auto in NC (12/36)? Additionally, I am willing to look in the greater SE, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance!

    .00195 MF and 58% residual for all GTI trims
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator


  • Thanks for the info. Wondering how I did with the 24mo, 12k miles lease, MSRP is $23,915. I told them no down payment, but it looks like they rolled the acquisition fee $625 into the gross cap cost, and used acquisition fee part of my drive off as cap cost reduction. Why they did that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    sickguy26 said:


    Thanks for the info. Wondering how I did with the 24mo, 12k miles lease, MSRP is $23,915. I told them no down payment, but it looks like they rolled the acquisition fee $625 into the gross cap cost, and used acquisition fee part of my drive off as cap cost reduction. Why they did that?

    Did you write a check yesterday for $1295?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Yes I did, not yesterday, about 2 weeks ago. That covered first month payment, DMV fee, doc fee, and $639 cap reduction.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    sickguy26 said:

    Yes I did, not yesterday, about 2 weeks ago. That covered first month payment, DMV fee, doc fee, and $639 cap reduction.

    Congrats on the new Golf!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks, is it a good deal? In short I paid $1,295 drive off, and will pay $229 month payments including 9.5% sales tax for leasing a $23,915 MSRP 24-mo, 12k miles Golf.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,586
    sickguy26 said:

    Thanks, is it a good deal? In short I paid $1,295 drive off, and will pay $229 month payments including 9.5% sales tax for leasing a $23,915 MSRP 24-mo, 12k miles Golf.

    Looks solid.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • First time leasing, just trying to understand more for future leases. Thanks for the guidance here!
  • jcl2014jcl2014 Posts: 5
    Hi, could you provide MF and residual value for 2017 Golf SE and SEL, 36/12k & 36/15k for each? I'm in PA if that matters

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,063
    jcl2014 said:

    Hi, could you provide MF and residual value for 2017 Golf SE and SEL, 36/12k & 36/15k for each? I'm in PA if that matters

    thanks!

    .00110 MF and 55%/53% residual for either model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.