Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi Q7 Lease Questions

1151617181921»

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi scudrunner2. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 3.0T Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00143 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for otherwise identical 39- and 42-month leases of this truck are .00163 / 48% and .00163 / 46%.

If you were to lease with 12,000 miles per year, this truck's residual values would be 2% higher. Its 10,000 mile per year residual values would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • sbornosborno Member Posts: 9
    I spoke with an Audi 'guy', who said that until the new audi plant in mexico is finished, there won't be a new Q7. The earliest would be 2014/2015MY, but its possible that it may go until 2015/2016MY

here's my dilemma:

I'm in a similar situation. We need to replace my wife's 04 Sienna, it's been great, but at 155K, its kinda time. Plus both my kids have driven it the first six months of having their lisences.

We are considering either the new MDX, due at the end of May, or a 11 or 12 used Q7. I've been an Audi guy for years, and even though some don't age well, We love our Audi's I dont think we'll see a redesign for at least a year or two, cause Audi is building a new factory in Mexico, and will wait until it's up and running, before a new Q7 comes.

The new MDX would be great for the wife, but I hate buyin new cars. That being said, we bought her sienna new cause it was the perfect vehicle for our family, and was only available new. The MDX maybe the same situation, but kills me to pay sticker, when I can get a 12-18 month old Q7 for 20-25% of the original MSRP.

Also, the MDX will not have a pano roof like the audi, I really like the pano...
    So, I'm on the fence, and will probably wait until may to drive the new MDX.

Just another car nuts dilemma, any thoughts or ideas are appreciated!!
  • 02whitesahara02whitesahara Member Posts: 2
    Looking for the MF & residual on a 2013 Q7 w/ prestige pkg - 10K or 12K miles per year. Thanks!
  • bmwforever1bmwforever1 Member Posts: 12
    Hi carman,
    Can u post the numbers for Audi Q7 diesel for April. 36 months 15k.

Thanks in advance.

Khaled
    For premium plus
    Here you go ]. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00140 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Sure Khaled. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Diesel Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00143 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mavamava Member Posts: 33
    Car_man,

Got your numbers on the Prestige 3.0... can you please provide the residual and MF numbers on the Q7 TDI Prestige trim for 36 and 42 months? Mileage is 12k/year. Thanks in advance! Mac
    Hi Car_man,
    Can you post the numbers for the Gasoline Q7 perm plus for 12k, and 36 months?

Thanks
  • audiinterestedaudiinterested Member Posts: 4
    Hi Car Man. What are the April money factor and residual values for an Audi Q7 Premium Plus? Also, I am trying to trade-in my 2010 Audi Q7, which I own, as part of a new lease deal on a 2013 Q7. I think the 2010 is worth about $30,000-$35,000. How do I factor that into my new lease deal? If I include it as part of the negotiated price (i.e., by counting it as cash down for the new vehicle), it reduces my lease payments to a negative value (since the value of the 2010 Q7 is somehow greater than the residual value of the new Q7). Thanks for your help.
    Certainly mava. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 TDI Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00143 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 42-month lease are .00163 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello bmwforever1. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00147 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings to the appropriately named audiinterested. Please see my previous post for the lease program data that you're looking for.

It would be pretty funny to lease something and have Audi pay you every month :). You absolutely can trade in your current vehicle when leasing a new one. Just make sure to have the dealer cut you a check for any equity that you have in your trade rather than using any of the proceeds from it as a down payment on your lease. People do that all the time. I've done it myself.

Car_man
    Host
  • normiesnormies Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car_man,

Can you please post the latest buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 S Line Prestige with 15,000 miles per year?

You were kind enough to post the numbers back in Jan, and we were able to use them to order our Q7. The dealership locked in that rate, but said if they got better when the Q7 was delivered (ETA: 4/26), we could use the new numbers. :)

Thank you so much,

Brett
    Hi again Brett. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value or a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 3.0 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00140 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Make sure to stop back and let us know how you like your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • creature0creature0 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Hello. I am new to leasing and would like to hear your thoughts.
    - Is the selling price reasonable? I cannot seem to negotiate further,
    - Would I need Audi care on a leased vehicle?

2013 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus with Tech package

MSRP $56,895

Selling price $53,481
    Audi care $820
    Total capitalized cost $54,301

Lease terms
    36 months
    12,000 miles/year
    Residual 57%
    Money factor 0.00147

Capital reduction $2,500
    Monthly payment $701 ($579 depreciation fee/$122 lease fee)
    Monthly tax $63
    Total monthly payment $764

Thank you for your help.
  • xjason8xjason8 Member Posts: 3
    Hi car man,

I am debating the Q7 vs the 2014 MDX. I know I have a few weeks before the MDX arrives but I figured I'd price out the Q7 first to compare. I know you've posted #s for the Premium Plus and Prestige but could you please provide MF and residual for:

2013 Q7 Premium at 12k/yr?

Thanks so much.
    Here you go xjason8. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00147 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • klutzieklutzie Member Posts: 4
    we are looking to lease a Q7 as well, would you mind mentioning which state/dealership you dealt with. Thank you!
  • creature0creature0 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Hi klutzie,

The car got sold before I could finalize the deal. The discount was based on the Audi supplier program, and the residual included an additional 1% for Audi care. This is in California.

Good luck.
  • jas78jas78 Member Posts: 12
    Hi Car_Man,
    Any chance you have lease rates for 2014?
    I'm looking for details for a Q7 3.0 TFSI S Line Prestige, 36 months, 12,000 miles/year. Thanks!
    Jeff
    Hi Jeff. Audi has not published a lease program for the 2014 Q7 yet, but I heard that it will do so later this month.

Car_man
    Host
  • jas78jas78 Member Posts: 12
    Great. Thank you, sir!
    You're very welcome jas78.

Car_man
    Host
  • vr90802vr90802 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Hi are there any #'s for a 2013 Q7 3. S-Line Prestige 39 and 48 month at 12k year?

Thanks for your help!
    Sure vr90802. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Q7 S-Line Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00182 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for a 48-month lease are .00191 and 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • cardsfanindccardsfanindc Member Posts: 1
    What are residuals/money factors for above referenced (sticker is $75k) for 24 month/36 month, 15k per year.

Any discount for prepaid lease?
  • roastboar1roastboar1 Member Posts: 1
    Could someone please tell me what are the current residual/money factor for a 2013 Q7, gas, premium plus, cold and warm weather package, 36 months and 10000 miles a year?

I feel like I got a good deal in the negotiated price and want to know if I got ripped off on the lease which I chose to do at the last minute.

Are the lease terms itself negotiable?

Thanks much!
    Hi cardsfanindc. Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Prestige TDI with 15,000 miles per year are .00159 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00159 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings roastboar1. Audi Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q7 Premium with 10,000 miles per year are .00129 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This is the lowest money factor that the dealer is allowed to use on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • jj_njjj_nj Member Posts: 1
    Carman, do you have the latest residual & money factor numbers for a 2014 premium plus? I'm thinking either 10k or 12k a year for 3 years, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    I'm sorry, but we won't have Audi lease numbers for August.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cdvcdv Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2013
    Need current lease and depreciation rates for new 2013 Q7 TDI Premium. 36 months, 12k year. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    2013 Q7 TDI Premium 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00136 MF and 54% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

Please continue in our 2014 Audi Q7 Lease Questions discussion.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.