Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

AMG GLC43 - Euro Delivery Financing

natewalk18natewalk18 Posts: 2
edited April 1 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi! Long time listener, first time caller. Considering a AMG GLC43 on European Delivery and the dealer claims that MB Financial up-charges the finance rate. We were quoted 4.99% for a Euro Delivery, but it would be 3.99% if we bought one off the lot. Is this accurate?

We purchased an Audi on Euro Delivery, and all the rates were the same (plus we got loyalty credit). TIA!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,550

Hi! Long time listener, first time caller. Considering a AMG GLC43 on European Delivery and the dealer claims that MB Financial up-charges the finance rate. We were quoted 4.99% for a Euro Delivery, but it would be 3.99% if we bought one off the lot. Is this accurate?

We purchased an Audi on Euro Delivery, and all the rates were the same (plus we got loyalty credit). TIA!

We don't have any info on Mercedes ED. Just flat out ask them: "Is it Mercedes actually increasing the rate, or are you marking up the rate for additional revenue on the deal? I'm okay with either answer, but I want the truth now, please."

You don't actually have to be okay with either answer.... but, that's how I would approach it. And, I'd ask that question of the F&I manager, not the salesperson.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• natewalk18natewalk18 Posts: 2
    Thanks so much! Hoping to go to the dealer and resolve this weekend. BTW, would you be able to point me to a resource to find the MBFS finance rates for April in Washington State (98101)? Looking at a 60 or 72 mo term. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,875

Thanks so much! Hoping to go to the dealer and resolve this weekend. BTW, would you be able to point me to a resource to find the MBFS finance rates for April in Washington State (98101)? Looking at a 60 or 72 mo term. Thanks!

We don't have access to that information; you may have to check with your dealer.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews