Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Hyundai Veloster Lease Deals and Prices

donsundonsun GAPosts: 30
edited October 2018 in Hyundai
My local dealership notified me that they're starting to find out their allocations for the 2019 Velosters. When will the lease rates be known? MF/RV data?

Thanks
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    donsun said:

    My local dealership notified me that they're starting to find out their allocations for the 2019 Velosters. When will the lease rates be known? MF/RV data?

    Thanks

    As soon as we have your ZIP, trim, term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • donsundonsun GAPosts: 30
    awesome, 27705
    turbo dct 36/12
    turbo ultimate dct 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    donsun said:

    awesome, 27705
    turbo dct 36/12
    turbo ultimate dct 36/12

    .00180 MF
    $1500 lease cash
    56% residual
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bargreenbargreen Posts: 7
    Can I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for zip code 33414 (south florida):

    2.0 Premium 36/15
    Turbo 36/15

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    bargreen said:

    Can I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for zip code 33414 (south florida):

    2.0 Premium 36/15
    Turbo 36/15

    Thanks.

    Assuming automatic

    2.0 Premium: .00204 MF and 55% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Turbo: .00211 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Numbers for Veloster Turbo
    36 months / 12k miles per year
    Located at 93311
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848

    Numbers for Veloster Turbo
    36 months / 12k miles per year
    Located at 93311

    .00211 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brettusbrettus Posts: 17
    Hi!

    Looking for the info on a Veloster Turbo automatic. 36 mo/12k yr. Zip is 91606. Thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    brettus said:

    Hi!

    Looking for the info on a Veloster Turbo automatic. 36 mo/12k yr. Zip is 91606. Thx!

    .00211 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • krishnamkrishnam Posts: 29
    Hi can you please provide me with the MF residual incentives for 7.5 k and 10 k 36 months lease for the base automatic 2.0 for zip code 98052
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,200
    krishnam said:

    Hi can you please provide me with the MF residual incentives for 7.5 k and 10 k 36 months lease for the base automatic 2.0 for zip code 98052

    No 7.5K allowance for Hyundai

    36/10
    .00220 and 57%
    $2100 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krishnamkrishnam Posts: 29
    Hi can you please provide me with the MF residual incentives for 10 k 36 months lease for the turbo automatic for zip code 98052
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    krishnam said:

    Hi can you please provide me with the MF residual incentives for 10 k 36 months lease for the turbo automatic for zip code 98052

    .00220 MF and 57% residual
    $2400 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZakuZaku MDPosts: 3
    Hello, thank you for your help.

    veloster turbo ultimate, manual,10k,36 months or 24 months
    maryland 20850

    best,


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,200
    Zaku said:

    Hello, thank you for your help.

    veloster turbo ultimate, manual,10k,36 months or 24 months
    maryland 20850

    best,


    No 24 month program for the Veloster

    36/10 - .00224 and 55%
    $2900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jarkjark Posts: 84
    edited September 2018
    Please have numbers for r spec manual and turbo ultimate auto for 3/15 Los Angeles. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    jark said:

    Please have numbers for r spec manual and turbo ultimate auto for 3/15 Los Angeles. Thank you.

    .00224 MF and 53% residual
    RSpec manual: $2300 lease cash
    Turbo Ult Auto: $2900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • njrajanjraja Posts: 14
    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,200
    njraja said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!

    .00224 and 57% / 56%
    $2700 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please have the money factor, residual, and any rebates for the following:

    Turbo R-Spec and Turbo Ultimate (manual), 12k @ 36 months, 32720 zip code

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,200

    Could I please have the money factor, residual, and any rebates for the following:

    Turbo R-Spec and Turbo Ultimate (manual), 12k @ 36 months, 32720 zip code

    Thank you very much!

    .00224 and 55% (R-Spec) or 54% (Ultimate)
    $2700 lease cash on R-Spec
    $3200 lease cash on Ultimate

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njrajanjraja Posts: 14
    njraja said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!

    10/14: : After getting the details, I went to dealer and was negotiating up to $270 per month with Tax and No money down, but didn't get. I put in 8% off of MSRP and calculated the lease amount but it seems they may agree for 6% off of MSRP. Dealer was about to close and Sales Person was in a hurry to go home.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    njraja said:

    njraja said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!

    10/14: : After getting the details, I went to dealer and was negotiating up to $270 per month with Tax and No money down, but didn't get. I put in 8% off of MSRP and calculated the lease amount but it seems they may agree for 6% off of MSRP. Dealer was about to close and Sales Person was in a hurry to go home.
    Good luck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • njrajanjraja Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    njraja said:

    njraja said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!

    10/14: : After getting the details, I went to dealer and was negotiating up to $270 per month with Tax and No money down, but didn't get. I put in 8% off of MSRP and calculated the lease amount but it seems they may agree for 6% off of MSRP. Dealer was about to close and Sales Person was in a hurry to go home.
    Good luck!
    10/21: Leased 2.0 Premium for 300 per month yesterday with no money down and all the taxes and fees are rolled into that 300$. 10K/36. Thanks for your help!
  • Nov3mb3r_Nov3mb3r_ Salt Lake CityPosts: 4
    Can I please get the MF and RV for the 2019 Veloster 2.0 Turbo 7-speed Auto for 84119

    10k/36
    12k/36

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    njraja said:

    kyfdx said:

    njraja said:

    njraja said:

    Can you please provide RV, MF and rebate for 2.0 Premium for 08873. 36/10K and 36/12K as well. Thanks!

    10/14: : After getting the details, I went to dealer and was negotiating up to $270 per month with Tax and No money down, but didn't get. I put in 8% off of MSRP and calculated the lease amount but it seems they may agree for 6% off of MSRP. Dealer was about to close and Sales Person was in a hurry to go home.
    Good luck!
    10/21: Leased 2.0 Premium for 300 per month yesterday with no money down and all the taxes and fees are rolled into that 300$. 10K/36. Thanks for your help!
    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    Nov3mb3r_ said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for the 2019 Veloster 2.0 Turbo 7-speed Auto for 84119

    10k/36
    12k/36

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00224 MF and 56% residual
    $2700 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarkjark Posts: 84
    edited October 2018
    Please have numbers for turbo ultimate auto and manual. 3/15 Los Angeles. Who do I negotiate mileage overage with if I am returning a leased 2016 Hyundai Veloster? Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    jark said:

    Please have numbers for turbo ultimate auto and manual. 3/15 Los Angeles. Who do I negotiate mileage overage with if I am returning a leased 2016 Hyundai Veloster? Thanks for your help.

    .00224 MF
    $3200 lease cash
    52%/53% residual for manual/auto

    I doubt you can negotiate your mileage penalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sm5456sm5456 Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    May I please have the numbers and any rebates for base 2.0 automatic. 36month/15K zip code 76244
Sign In or Register to comment.