Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus lease help

audifana6audifana6 Posts: 41
edited July 15 in Audi
Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audifana6audifana6 Posts: 41
    28208
    kyfdx said:

    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    audifana6 said:

    28208

    kyfdx said:

    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?
    .00158 MF
    55%/56% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    Complimentary 1st payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Is this a good deal? Q5 P+ with navigation PKG, 20inch wheels package, bang 3d sound, destination and cargo cover.
    Msrp- 52,425
    Invoice- 49,298
    Rebate-1500
    Selling price-47810
    Mf-.00144
    Rv-29358
    Down payment - 2500$
    Monthly payment - 728 with tax
    Zip code 94568


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Is this a good deal? Q5 P+ with navigation PKG, 20inch wheels package, bang 3d sound, destination and cargo cover.
    Msrp- 52,425
    Invoice- 49,298
    Rebate-1500
    Selling price-47810
    Mf-.00144
    Rv-29358
    Down payment - 2500$
    Monthly payment - 728 with tax
    Zip code 94568


    What mileage allowance?
    Sales tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    10k and 9.5%
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    xc60q5x3 said:

    10k and 9.5%

    .00144 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Does the selling price of $47,810 already account for the rebate?

    Using the sale price number as the adjusted CAP cost, I get $624/mo+tax = $683/mo.

    I would think the adjusted CAP cost should be lower than the sale price, since you have $2500 upfront. $2500 is more than enough to cover first payment, acquisition fee, DMV and tax on the rebate/cap reduction.

    It would appear that they are marking up the money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    could someone help me on this deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    xc60q5x3 said:

    could someone help me on this deal?

    The acquisition fee should be $895.

    The calculations look about right, using the base MF

    No issues with that deal

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Thanks again. Is there any room for further negotiations? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Thanks again. Is there any room for further negotiations? 

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you how much lower you can go. Can't hurt to ask.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Ok. Thank you.
  • kevin34kevin34 Posts: 42
    Hi,
    Q5 2018 Prestige for sale at local dealership with 818 miles on it..MSRP is $54,300, they are selling it for $52k..haven't start to negotiate yet but was curious what wiggle room I might have. I'm in 10510. Debating on either buying or leasing...thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    kevin34 said:

    Hi,
    Q5 2018 Prestige for sale at local dealership with 818 miles on it..MSRP is $54,300, they are selling it for $52k..haven't start to negotiate yet but was curious what wiggle room I might have. I'm in 10510. Debating on either buying or leasing...thanks for your help.

    Just as one data point, my local dealer advertises $3000 off every Q5, in addition to incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • A. MillA. Mill Posts: 2
    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 A5 Premium Plus - 36/15 and any special offers they might have.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 A5 Premium Plus - 36/15 and any special offers they might have.

    The A5 lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50021/audi/a5/2018-audi-a5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Residual and MF for 2018 and 2019 P+ and Prestige?

    36months, 10k/12k miles
    Zip: 60030

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192

    Residual and MF for 2018 and 2019 P+ and Prestige?

    36months, 10k/12k miles
    Zip: 60030

    Thanks!

    2018
    36/12
    .00147 MF
    54%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1500 lease bonus

    We don't have any lease programs for the 2019 models, yet

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.