Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

17891113

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    kam5123 said:

    Incentives, Residual and MF - 2019 GMC Acadia Denali - 12K/36 months 15012

    .00181 MF and 60% residual
    $3250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    foolsgold said:

    Can I get the mf residual and incentives for zip 10952 for the SLT awd 24/15 and 36/15? Thanks!

    .00207 MF and 64% residual
    .00151 MF and 56% residual

    $3250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GMC321GMC321 Posts: 2
    Can I have the numbers for 2019 Acadia SLE1:

    24/10 & 24/12 FWD & AWD
    ZIP 48084

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    GMC321 said:

    Can I have the numbers for 2019 Acadia SLE1:

    24/10 & 24/12 FWD & AWD
    ZIP 48084

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GMC321GMC321 Posts: 2
    can you give both FWD and AWD. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    GMC321 said:

    Can I have the numbers for 2019 Acadia SLE1:

    24/10 & 24/12 FWD & AWD
    ZIP 48084

    Thanks in advance!

    GMC321 said:

    can you give both FWD and AWD. thanks

    24/12
    FWD - .00046 and 59%; $250 lease cash
    AWD - .00156 and 64%

    $4000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buckmed07buckmed07 Posts: 18
    MF, residual, incentives Denali FWD 36/10 and 36/12 zip 75013
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    buckmed07 said:

    MF, residual, incentives Denali FWD 36/10 and 36/12 zip 75013

    36/12
    .00181 and 60%
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TommyTommy Posts: 8
    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!

    SLT1 FWD - .00079 and 59%; $4000 incentives
    Denali FWD - .00251 and 67%; $4000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TommyTommy Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!

    SLT1 FWD - .00079 and 59%; $4000 incentives
    Denali FWD - .00251 and 67%; $4000 incentives
    Thank you! So i'm better informed when I'm discussing with the dealership, are you able to breakout what the different incentives are that sum up tot he $4000? Want to make sure i'm qualified for all 4k worth. Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    Tommy said:

    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!

    SLT1 FWD - .00079 and 59%; $4000 incentives
    Denali FWD - .00251 and 67%; $4000 incentives
    Thank you! So i'm better informed when I'm discussing with the dealership, are you able to breakout what the different incentives are that sum up tot he $4000? Want to make sure i'm qualified for all 4k worth. Thanks again!
    It's all a customer incentive, and will show up as a down payment on the paperwork. Everybody qualifies.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TommyTommy Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!

    SLT1 FWD - .00079 and 59%; $4000 incentives
    Denali FWD - .00251 and 67%; $4000 incentives
    Thank you! So i'm better informed when I'm discussing with the dealership, are you able to breakout what the different incentives are that sum up tot he $4000? Want to make sure i'm qualified for all 4k worth. Thanks again!
    It's all a customer incentive, and will show up as a down payment on the paperwork. Everybody qualifies.
    Eligible for leases as well?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    Tommy said:

    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Michaell said:

    Tommy said:

    Kindly requesting MF, residual, & incentives for SLT1 FWD and Denali FWD, both 24m//15k in 48306. Thank you!

    SLT1 FWD - .00079 and 59%; $4000 incentives
    Denali FWD - .00251 and 67%; $4000 incentives
    Thank you! So i'm better informed when I'm discussing with the dealership, are you able to breakout what the different incentives are that sum up tot he $4000? Want to make sure i'm qualified for all 4k worth. Thanks again!
    It's all a customer incentive, and will show up as a down payment on the paperwork. Everybody qualifies.
    Eligible for leases as well?
    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rogersmsrrogersmsr JacksonvillePosts: 1
    edited June 22

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 Acadia FWD SLE-2 for 12/27 and 12/36 in zip 32258 / Jacksonville,FL

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748

    27/12 - .00046 and 58%

    36/12 - .00075 and 54%

    $250 lease cash and $500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buckmed07buckmed07 Posts: 18

    How much of a discount should you ask for on a demo vehicle per mile?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748

    I'd start at .25/mile and see what the dealer says.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TommyTommy Posts: 8

    Looking for the MF and RS on SLT 15/27 and 15/36 in 48309. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TommyTommy Posts: 8

    Slt 1 fwd

    also being a new to this just curious as to why does the trim affect the money factor amount?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    Tommy said:

    Looking for the MF and RS on SLT 15/27 and 15/36 in 48309. Thank you!

    Tommy said:

    Slt 1 fwd

    also being a new to this just curious as to why does the trim affect the money factor amount?

    We don't make the news, we just report the news. :smile:

    27/15 - .00079 and 57%
    36/15 - .00077 and 52%
    $4000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TempofastTempofast Posts: 9
    Numbers for Denali AWD 36/10 and 36/12 please. Zip 60608.

    Any bonus incentives for supplier discount? Anyone know how that works?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748
    Tempofast said:

    Numbers for Denali AWD 36/10 and 36/12 please. Zip 60608.

    Any bonus incentives for supplier discount? Anyone know how that works?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00181 and 60%
    $3250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnedmundsjohnedmunds Posts: 11
    can i please get numbers for slt 1 and 2 36/10 awd in 91326? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,748

    can i please get numbers for slt 1 and 2 36/10 awd in 91326? Thanks!

    .00151 and 59%
    $3250 incentive

    Either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2019 Denail AWD
    2009 SLT-2 AWD
    36/15 50009
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742

    2019 Denail AWD
    2009 SLT-2 AWD
    36/15 50009

    SLT2: .00151 MF and 56% residual
    Denali: .00181 MF and 58% residual

    $2750 customer incentive - either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HighyatoyHighyatoy OhioPosts: 35
    I’m looking for 36/12 and 36/15 MF and RV for a 2019 AWD Denali and AWD SLT-2 in zip code 44138. Any lease incentives?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,742
    Highyatoy said:

    I’m looking for 36/12 and 36/15 MF and RV for a 2019 AWD Denali and AWD SLT-2 in zip code 44138. Any lease incentives?
    Thanks!

    36/15
    SLT2: .00151 MF and 56% residual
    Denali: .00181 MF and 58% residual

    $4000 customer incentive - either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.