2019 Buick Regal Lease Deals and Prices

1988corisca1988corisca Member Posts: 37
edited December 2018 in Buick
Regal TourX Essence for 33315 for purchase and/or lease for 36 mos, 10k miles a year. Money factor, residual, lease cash etc. Yesterday I tried purchasing one but then they jacked up the interest rate; today the dealer lowered their discount by $6K!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580

    Regal TourX Essence for 33315 for purchase and/or lease for 36 mos, 10k miles a year. Money factor, residual, lease cash etc. Yesterday I tried purchasing one but then they jacked up the interest rate; today the dealer lowered their discount by $6K!

    .00122 and 48%
    $1000 lease cash
    +$750 customer incentive

    Numbers are good through 9/4

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ariknycariknyc Member Posts: 37
    Can I get MF, Res, Incentives for 2019 RegalTourx Basic and Prefered trim for 10K and 15K for36 Months Zip: 07652
  • ariknycariknyc Member Posts: 37
    ANy update on this?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    ariknyc said:

    Can I get MF, Res, Incentives for 2019 RegalTourx Basic and Prefered trim for 10K and 15K for36 Months Zip: 07652

    36/15
    .00116 MF and 44% residual

    Add 3% for 10K/yr

    Don't see any incentives, but sometimes those don't drop in for a day or two, after the start of a new program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • addfellowaddfellow Member Posts: 51
    Hi....15238 zip code. Looking for MF, Res, Incentives on a 2019 REGAL TOURX
    AWD ESSENCE. 36/12. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    addfellow said:

    Hi....15238 zip code. Looking for MF, Res, Incentives on a 2019 REGAL TOURX
    AWD ESSENCE. 36/12. Thanks.

    .00116 and 46%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BenBenBenBenBenBen Member Posts: 8
    Hi, what are the incentives, MF and residual for 2018 and 2019 Buick Regal TourX, please? 24/10K and 36/10K, thank you! CA91789
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    BenBenBen said:

    Hi, what are the incentives, MF and residual for 2018 and 2019 Buick Regal TourX, please? 24/10K and 36/10K, thank you! CA91789

    2019
    .00148 MF and 58% residual
    .00120 MF and 47% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BenBenBenBenBenBen Member Posts: 8
    Hi, thank you for the info. are there any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    BenBenBen said:

    Hi, thank you for the info. are there any incentives?

    None that we see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mustangz5mustangz5 Member Posts: 32
    Can I get the residual & mf for a regal gs awd in Ohio? TIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    mustangz5 said:

    Can I get the residual & mf for a regal gs awd in Ohio? TIA

    36/15
    .00220 and 45%
    No lease incentives

    Almost any other car will lease better than this.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mustangz5mustangz5 Member Posts: 32
    Can I get the residual & mf for a regal gs awd in Ohio? TIA
    36/15 .00220 and 45% No lease incentives Almost any other car will lease better than this.

    Looks pretty terrible! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    mustangz5 said:

    Can I get the residual & mf for a regal gs awd in Ohio? TIA
    36/15
    .00220 and 45%
    No lease incentives

    Almost any other car will lease better than this.

    Looks pretty terrible! 

    No argument here

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ariknycariknyc Member Posts: 37
    What if we consider only a 2 year lease on the Tourx with the numbers posted above (00148 MF and 58% residual) . I think the real price for his car is about $25,000. Nobody is buying this car and the dealers are getting murdered on the cost of holding these cars. That's my target and I have several months to look for a victim, I mean dealer, that will accept that price. $25K price, 10K miles/year, 24 months, 0 down, $340 per month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    ariknyc said:

    What if we consider only a 2 year lease on the Tourx with the numbers posted above (00148 MF and 58% residual) . I think the real price for his car is about $25,000. Nobody is buying this car and the dealers are getting murdered on the cost of holding these cars. That's my target and I have several months to look for a victim, I mean dealer, that will accept that price. $25K price, 10K miles/year, 24 months, 0 down, $340 per month

    What is the MSRP?

    Your "real price" might include incentives that aren't valid with the lease program.
    There are no lease incentives on this vehicle.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Robm75Robm75 Member Posts: 27
    Hi. Can you provide money factor, residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Regal GS AWD
    36 month/12k miles per year
    Zip code 10562

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Robm75 said:

    Hi. Can you provide money factor, residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Regal GS AWD
    36 month/12k miles per year
    Zip code 10562

    Thank you!

    .00201 MF and 46% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wally5280Wally5280 Member Posts: 11
    Can I get the residual, MF, and incentives for:
    2019 Regal TourX AWD Preferred AND Essence
    36/39 month and 15k miles per year
    Zip Code 80238

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Wally5280 said:

    Can I get the residual, MF, and incentives for:
    2019 Regal TourX AWD Preferred AND Essence
    36/39 month and 15k miles per year
    Zip Code 80238

    Thanks!

    .00128 MF
    44%/41% residual for 36/39 mo
    Either trim

    We haven't had any reports of anyone actually leasing a TourX.
    The residuals are just too low.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wally5280Wally5280 Member Posts: 11
    Yikes - given their current incentives on purchasing I don't know why anyone would ever lease one. Thanks.
  • brk_05brk_05 PittsburghMember Posts: 5
    Can I get the RV and MF for a Buick regal sportback essence FWD for 36/12 for  zip 15017? Any incentives?

    Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    brk_05 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a Buick regal sportback essence FWD for 36/12 for  zip 15017? Any incentives?

    Thanks. 

    .00229 MF and 46% residual
    No lease incentives

    Not really suitable for leasing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EliboomEliboom NYMember Posts: 37
    Could I get RV and MF for the Buick regal GS
    Also incentives if there
    Is 
    24/12
    36/12

    10952

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Eliboom said:

    Could I get RV and MF for the Buick regal GS
    Also incentives if there
    Is 
    24/12
    36/12

    10952

    Thank you

    .00244 MF and 53% residual
    .00208 MF and 46% residual

    No lease incentives

    As you might imagine, we don't get any reports of our members actually leasing a Regal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vtd4524vtd4524 Pittsburgh Member Posts: 21
    Hello,
    Can I get MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2019 Regal GS AWD for 12k/36mo Zip: 15601

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    vtd4524 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2019 Regal GS AWD for 12k/36mo Zip: 15601

    Thanks

    .00208 and 46%
    No lease incentives

    You can see why nobody has ever reported leasing a Regal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • btob7f1btob7f1 Member Posts: 14
    May I have numbers for 12k/36mo (or 24 if that looks better) on a Regal Sportback (fwd or awd) and Regal TourX, please? Zip is 63123
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    btob7f1 said:

    May I have numbers for 12k/36mo (or 24 if that looks better) on a Regal Sportback (fwd or awd) and Regal TourX, please? Zip is 63123

    No Regal numbers look good

    36/12
    TourX: .00128 MF and 45% residual

    I would need the trim of the Sportback, but it doesn't really matter. With the lease parameters, you aren't leasing one, anyway.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sparty24sparty24 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for TourX MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 and 24/12, zip 49085. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    sparty24 said:

    Looking for TourX MF/RV and incentives for 36/12 and 24/12, zip 49085. Thank you!

    No lease programs on this model.

    When they had programs, they were terrible.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • grob287grob287 Member Posts: 10
    What's the deal with these, still not lease friendly? Interested in an Avenir or Essence FWD in 33487, 36/12 or 24/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,580
    grob287 said:

    What's the deal with these, still not lease friendly? Interested in an Avenir or Essence FWD in 33487, 36/12 or 24/12.

    Never have been lease friendly.

    And, now, the lease programs have mercifully ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.