2019 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
edited October 2018 in INFINITI
Ask your 2019 Q50 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.


Check out the 2019 Infiniti Q50 here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456723

Comments

  • captarbitragecaptarbitrage Member Posts: 46
    Hello! May I please have MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Q50 Sport AWD and Red Sport AWD for 36/10k in 14618?

    Also, are the 24/10k numbers viable in the new model year?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    Hello! May I please have MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Q50 Sport AWD and Red Sport AWD for 36/10k in 14618?

    Also, are the 24/10k numbers viable in the new model year?

    Thank you!

    .00003 MF
    55%/57^% residual for Sport/RedSport for 36 or 39 months

    24 month residuals are just 2% higher

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • llpavorskyllpavorsky PAMember Posts: 3
    October 5
    Looking to lease a 2019 Q50s Red Sport. Interested to know the best deals and incentives in 19106. So far have received a quote on an
    MSRP:$57,130 Special Internet Price:$50,907
    39 month lease term
    12k miles (Annually)
    $3500 due at signing (includes first months payment, tax & tags)
    $533 per month (includes tax)

    Good deal or any I missing something???

    What is the residual for a 2019, cash to dealer incentive etc?

    My dealer say there is only a $2200. cash incentive and a 52% residual. Is this true?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    October 5
    Looking to lease a 2019 Q50s Red Sport. Interested to know the best deals and incentives in 19106. So far have received a quote on an
    MSRP:$57,130 Special Internet Price:$50,907
    39 month lease term
    12k miles (Annually)
    $3500 due at signing (includes first months payment, tax & tags)
    $533 per month (includes tax)

    Good deal or any I missing something???

    What is the residual for a 2019, cash to dealer incentive etc?

    My dealer say there is only a $2200. cash incentive and a 52% residual. Is this true?

    .00003 MF
    $2200 dealer incentive
    52% residual is for 39/15
    54% residual for 39/12

    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?
    Pre-tax payment?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • captarbitragecaptarbitrage Member Posts: 46
    Good morning! Do you happen to have the incentive information for 14618 on the 2019 AWD Red Sport and regular Sport?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148

    Good morning! Do you happen to have the incentive information for 14618 on the 2019 AWD Red Sport and regular Sport?

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00003 and 50% (Sport AWD) or 52% (Red Sport AWD)
    $3100 incentive on Sport
    $2200 incentive on Red Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Can I please have numbers for 39/10k for FL for Lux 3.0t Sport and Red Sport - RWD.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    MZA212 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 39/10k for FL for Lux 3.0t Sport and Red Sport - RWD.
    Thank you.

    Luxe - .00009 and 55%
    Sport - .00003 and 53%
    RS - .00003 and 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HmxHmx 10538Member Posts: 2
    Can i please have numbers for 39/10k and 36/10k for 2019 Q50 AWD Red Sport for zip 10538 (NY)? And what the incentives are? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Hmx said:

    Can i please have numbers for 39/10k and 36/10k for 2019 Q50 AWD Red Sport for zip 10538 (NY)? And what the incentives are? Thanks

    .00003 MF
    $2200 dealer incentive
    55% residual (for either term)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HmxHmx 10538Member Posts: 2
    Thank you
  • MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Michaell said:

    MZA212 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 39/10k for FL for Lux 3.0t Sport and Red Sport - RWD.
    Thank you.

    Luxe - .00009 and 55%
    Sport - .00003 and 53%
    RS - .00003 and 55%
    Any incentives? Dealer Cash ? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    MZA212 said:

    Michaell said:

    MZA212 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 39/10k for FL for Lux 3.0t Sport and Red Sport - RWD.
    Thank you.

    Luxe - .00009 and 55%
    Sport - .00003 and 53%
    RS - .00003 and 55%
    Any incentives? Dealer Cash ? Thanks
    $2300
    $3600
    $2200

    Dealer lease incentive, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChicagoDave44ChicagoDave44 ChicagoMember Posts: 6
    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 Red Sport AWD in 60004. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148

    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 Red Sport AWD in 60004. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12, 39/10, 39/12? Thanks!

    .00003 and 55% (36/12) or 54% (39/12)
    $2200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • martin888martin888 Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2018
    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for 90703:

    2019 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    2019 Q50 RED SPORT 400 RWD
    36/12 and 39/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    martin888 said:

    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for:

    2019 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    2019 Q50 RED SPORT 400 RWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hassanbhassanb Member Posts: 20
    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD in 48127. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    hassanb said:

    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD in 48127. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12

    .00009 and 55% / 54%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • martin888martin888 Member Posts: 33
    Michaell said:

    martin888 said:

    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for:

    2019 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    2019 Q50 RED SPORT 400 RWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    What ZIP code?
    My apologies. 90703.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    martin888 said:

    Michaell said:

    martin888 said:

    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for:

    2019 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    2019 Q50 RED SPORT 400 RWD
    36/12 and 39/12

    What ZIP code?
    My apologies. 90703.
    Luxe - .00009 and 54%; $500 lease cash
    RS - .00003 and 55% / 54%; $2200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cmon27Cmon27 Poconos paMember Posts: 2
    What do you guys think of this q50 redsport 400 2019 . This was dealers initial best offer how much more should I push for off? Or should I try to lease a 2018 for a better deal ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    Cmon27 said:

    What do you guys think of this q50 redsport 400 2019 . This was dealers initial best offer how much more should I push for off? Or should I try to lease a 2018 for a better deal ?

    AWD?
    .00003 and 54%
    $2200 incentive

    I agree with the math on that worksheet.

    Relative to MSRP, that is a good deal.
    We don't follow pricing, so can't tell you if there is more discount available.

    Have you gotten a quote on the 2018? Not sure there is much difference between the two model years.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cmon27Cmon27 Poconos paMember Posts: 2
    Yes exact money factor and residual all wheel drive northeast pa . I thought it was a pretty solid offer just wasn’t sure if anyone has done better if I should keep trying because that was the first offer out the gate . An no I haven’t I saw the residuals were fading out an not manny left at the dealers around me . 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    Cmon27 said:

    Yes exact money factor and residual all wheel drive northeast pa . I thought it was a pretty solid offer just wasn’t sure if anyone has done better if I should keep trying because that was the first offer out the gate . An no I haven’t I saw the residuals were fading out an not manny left at the dealers around me . 

    Feel free to read back through the last page or two of this thread, to see what others have done.

    We don't follow pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hassanbhassanb Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    hassanb said:

    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD in 48127. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12

    .00009 and 55% / 54%
    $500 incentive
    What are the numbers on the Red sport awd?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    hassanb said:

    Michaell said:

    hassanb said:

    Looking to lease a 19 Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD in 48127. Incentives, MF and residual for 36/10, 36/12

    .00009 and 55% / 54%
    $500 incentive
    What are the numbers on the Red sport awd?
    .00003 MF
    55%/54% residual for 10K/12K
    $2200 dealer incentive

    For either 36 or 39 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jeffers66Jeffers66 Frisco, TXMember Posts: 15
    2019 Q50 Red Sport in 75033. MF and Residual please for 12k/39m. Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    Jeffers66 said:

    2019 Q50 Red Sport in 75033. MF and Residual please for 12k/39m. Any incentives?

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jeffers66Jeffers66 Frisco, TXMember Posts: 15
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Jeffers66 said:

    2019 Q50 Red Sport in 75033. MF and Residual please for 12k/39m. Any incentives?

    Jeffers66 said:

    RWD

    .00003 MF and 54% residual
    $2200 dealer lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gosoonersgosooners Member Posts: 38
    Hi, can I have MF and residual for a 2019 Q50 Sport in RWD at 36mo/12k for Texas 77429? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    gosooners said:

    Hi, can I have MF and residual for a 2019 Q50 Sport in RWD at 36mo/12k for Texas 77429? Thanks!

    .00003 and 53%
    $3100 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FastdriveFastdrive Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2018
    Good Morning gentleman, can I get the November numbers for 2019 Q50 Luxe And Q50 S. MF and residual plus any incentives would be greatly appreciated for 36/15 term in Florida 34786
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Fastdrive said:

    Good Morning gentleman, can I get the November numbers for 2019 Q50 Luxe And Q50 S. MF and residual plus any incentives would be greatly appreciated for 36/15 term in Florida 34786

    Does S stand for Sport?
    2.0 or 3.0 on the Luxe?

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChicagoDave44ChicagoDave44 ChicagoMember Posts: 6
    Could I have MF, residual, and any incentives for 19 q50 red sport?  24/36/39 -10k in 60004
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148

    Could I have MF, residual, and any incentives for 19 q50 red sport?  24/36/39 -10k in 60004

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChicagoDave44ChicagoDave44 ChicagoMember Posts: 6
    AWD please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148

    Could I have MF, residual, and any incentives for 19 q50 red sport?  24/36/39 -10k in 60004

    AWD please

    .00003 and 56% / 55% / 55%
    $2200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • __pdw13__pdw13 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Hi, can we have the MF, incentives, residual for 2019 Q50 AWD @ 98004 with the pro assist package? Lease term 36 mo hand 10k per year
  • CrownedjulesCrownedjules Member Posts: 34
    Hi... May I have the MF, RV and incentives and/or rebates for a 2019 Q50 3.0 Luxe RWD w/essential and ProAssist package? 36/39m 12k in 85233
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148
    __pdw13 said:

    Hi, can we have the MF, incentives, residual for 2019 Q50 AWD @ 98004 with the pro assist package? Lease term 36 mo hand 10k per year

    What engine?
    What trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,148

    Hi... May I have the MF, RV and incentives and/or rebates for a 2019 Q50 3.0 Luxe RWD w/essential and ProAssist package? 36/39m 12k in 85233

    .00009 and 55% / 54%
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CrownedjulesCrownedjules Member Posts: 34
    May I also have the MF, RV and incentives and/or rebates for a 2019 Q50 Sport RWD 36/39m 12k in 85233?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    May I also have the MF, RV and incentives and/or rebates for a 2019 Q50 Sport RWD 36/39m 12k in 85233?

    .00003 MF
    53%/52% residual
    $3600 dealer lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jorge CornejoJorge Cornejo Member Posts: 101
    2019 Red Sport AWD
    36 and 39 month, 10k miles RV, MF, and incentives zip code 46373 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    2019 Red Sport AWD
    36 and 39 month, 10k miles RV, MF, and incentives zip code 46373 please

    .00003 MF and 55% residual
    $2200 incentive

    Infiniti updates their lease programs, tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alan900alan900 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I am looking for RV/MF and incentives for Q50 RWD 3.0t for 91367 for month of November.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    alan900 said:

    Hi, I am looking for RV/MF and incentives for Q50 RWD 3.0t for 91367 for month of November.

    What trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jorge CornejoJorge Cornejo Member Posts: 101
    kyfdx said:

    2019 Red Sport AWD
    36 and 39 month, 10k miles RV, MF, and incentives zip code 46373 please

    .00003 MF and 55% residual
    $2200 incentive

    Infiniti updates their lease programs, tomorrow.

    Did the programs update for November yet?
Sign In or Register to comment.