Are you currently in the market shopping for a new vehicle? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/21 for more details.

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1181921232428

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    Slim1754 said:

    Hi, looking for mf/residual/incentives on sb/cc/3.5/xlt. 55330. 36/10.5, 42/10 Also, am I correct in thinking that the ford trade assist ($2000) can be used on top of other incentives?
    Thank You!

    Slim1754 said:

    4wd, sorry

    36/10.5
    1.60% APR
    57% residual

    39/10.5
    1.85% APR
    55% residual

    $1750 lease cash

    We don't have the 42 month term numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dcf1955dcf1955 Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2019
    Got this quote today...what do you think? Its on a Demo, XLT Crew cab 4x4 2.7 w 5k miles...Ford puts the MA property tax in the payment so tough to see actual figure, but salesman said its ~$60/month...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    dcf1955 said:

    Got this quote today...what do you think? Its on a Demo, XLT Crew cab 4x4 2.7 w 5k miles...Ford puts the MA property tax in the payment so tough to see actual figure, but salesman said its ~$60/month...

    Relative to MSRP, that's a good quote with only $1500 due from you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scgunner15scgunner15 Member Posts: 5
    Could I get 36 mo 12,000 mile money factor and residual on crew cab xlt 4x4 2.7 eco and 3.5 eco. Zip is 67871. Any lease cash, lease loyalty, or conquest cash.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392

    Could I get 36 mo 12,000 mile money factor and residual on crew cab xlt 4x4 2.7 eco and 3.5 eco. Zip is 67871. Any lease cash, lease loyalty, or conquest cash.

    2.08% APR and 56%
    $2500 lease cash

    No info on loyalty or conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • timeless61timeless61 Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Can you provide lease information, cash, money factor, and residual in zip 18414 for the following: f150 lariat super crew, 4x4, 6.5 ft bed, 3.5 ecoboost 36 -12 and 36-15?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873

    Hello,

    Can you provide lease information, cash, money factor, and residual in zip 18414 for the following: f150 lariat super crew, 4x4, 6.5 ft bed, 3.5 ecoboost 36 -12 and 36-15?

    Thanks

    36/15
    1.30% APR
    56% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MC94MC94 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Hi, can you please provide mf/residual/incentives on:

    Lariat and XLT SuperCrew 4x4 3.5EB
    36/10.5 and 24/10.5
    ZIP 18951

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    MC94 said:

    Hi, can you please provide mf/residual/incentives on:

    Lariat and XLT SuperCrew 4x4 3.5EB
    36/10.5 and 24/10.5
    ZIP 18951

    Thanks!

    24/10.5 - .10% APR and 64% (Lariat) or 62% (XLT)
    36/10.5 - 1.30% APR and 59% (Lariat) or 57% (XLT)

    Incentives
    $750 Lariat
    $2750 XLT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lewis501lewis501 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    How about current numbers for this one -
    2019 F150 Supercrew lariat 4x4, 36 month, 18K/yr, 18101

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    lewis501 said:

    How about current numbers for this one -
    2019 F150 Supercrew lariat 4x4, 36 month, 18K/yr, 18101

    Thanks!!

    1.30% APR
    54% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tails03tails03 Member Posts: 7
    May I please get RV and MF for 2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 36/15, Zip 13476? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    tails03 said:

    May I please get RV and MF for 2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 36/15, Zip 13476? Thanks

    1.30% APR
    54% residual
    $3250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bsimms04bsimms04 Member Posts: 5
    2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 24/15 in 46310 please, and thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    bsimms04 said:

    2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 24/15 in 46310 please, and thank you.

    0.05% APR
    59% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tails03tails03 Member Posts: 7


    Does this seem reasonable?
  • tkconnectionstkconnections Member Posts: 40
    Can you provide Rate, Residual, and Incentives for Supercrew XLT 4WD on a 36/10 for zip code 29414?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    tails03 said:



    Does this seem reasonable?

    Yes!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873

    Can you provide Rate, Residual, and Incentives for Supercrew XLT 4WD on a 36/10 for zip code 29414?

    3.70% APR
    57% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bsimms04bsimms04 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    bsimms04 said:

    2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 24/15 in 46310 please, and thank you.

    0.05% APR
    59% residual
    $2500 lease cash
    Is that number really 0.05% ? Dealer is telling me 1.05%
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    bsimms04 said:

    kyfdx said:

    bsimms04 said:

    2019 F-150 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 24/15 in 46310 please, and thank you.

    0.05% APR
    59% residual
    $2500 lease cash
    Is that number really 0.05% ? Dealer is telling me 1.05%
    Dealer is marking up the APR, assuming you have top tier credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rwm0418rwm0418 53104Member Posts: 4
    Please help. 53104
    xlt or lariat, 24 month 12k miles.
    Thanks in advance,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    rwm0418 said:

    Please help. 53104
    xlt or lariat, 24 month 12k miles.
    Thanks in advance,

    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rwm0418rwm0418 53104Member Posts: 4
    supercrew and 4x4, thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    rwm0418 said:

    Please help. 53104
    xlt or lariat, 24 month 12k miles.
    Thanks in advance,

    rwm0418 said:

    supercrew and 4x4, thanks

    0.05% APR

    Lariat: 63% residual. $1000 lease cash
    XLT: 61% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aztoyhuntaztoyhunt 86004Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    Dealers keep telling me, f150 are not leasing well compared to 2016. Zip 86004. msrp,blue box $51915,buy was $32349. 63% residual? rent charge(interest) $3622, so mf is 1% ??? in 2016. Compared to now???
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    aztoyhunt said:

    Dealers keep telling me, f150 are not leasing well compared to 2016. Zip 86004. msrp,blue box $51915,buy was $32349. 63% residual? rent charge(interest) $3622, so mf is 1% ??? in 2016. Compared to now???

    We don't have the numbers from 3 years ago to compare.

    What trim and cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aztoyhuntaztoyhunt 86004Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    4x4. Crew cab, zip 86004. 59 residual,3.7 interest. Not good,correct?
  • leyritz13leyritz13 Member Posts: 10
    can i please have numbers for XLT screw 4x4 36month 12k. 07712
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    aztoyhunt said:

    4x4. Crew cab, zip 86004. 59 residual,3.7 interest. Not good,correct?

    Which trim?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    leyritz13 said:

    can i please have numbers for XLT screw 4x4 36month 12k. 07712

    1.30% APR
    56% residual
    $3250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LewisW29LewisW29 Fort Collins, CO Member Posts: 8
    can I please have the numbers for 2019 XLT supercrew 4x4 3.5l 36mo. 15k/yr 80538
  • patrick_cpatrick_c Member Posts: 10
    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    LewisW29 said:

    can I please have the numbers for 2019 XLT supercrew 4x4 3.5l 36mo. 15k/yr 80538

    3.70% APR
    54% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    patrick_c said:

    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    If not, what is that number?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • patrick_cpatrick_c Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    patrick_c said:

    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    If not, what is that number?
    2500 down and the first payment of 370 are due at signing.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    patrick_c said:

    kyfdx said:

    patrick_c said:

    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    If not, what is that number?
    2500 down and the first payment of 370 are due at signing.
    Fees and taxes are being rolled into the payment?

    If so, that's a good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • patrick_cpatrick_c Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    patrick_c said:

    kyfdx said:

    patrick_c said:

    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    If not, what is that number?
    2500 down and the first payment of 370 are due at signing.
    Fees and taxes are being rolled into the payment?

    If so, that's a good deal.
    Yes, fees and taxes included. Seems to be alot of decent rebates on the f150s this month. Picking up on Wednesday. Thanks for the help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    patrick_c said:

    Michaell said:

    patrick_c said:

    kyfdx said:

    patrick_c said:

    Good deal or not so good?

    2019 F150 XLT SC 4x4 VIN# 1FTEW1E55KFD48035

    Zip: 07461

    36/10k miles per year

    MSRP: $52,360

    Down Payment: $2500

    Monthly Lease Payment w/tax $370

    Is $2500 the full amount Due at Signing?

    If not, what is that number?
    2500 down and the first payment of 370 are due at signing.
    Fees and taxes are being rolled into the payment?

    If so, that's a good deal.
    Yes, fees and taxes included. Seems to be alot of decent rebates on the f150s this month. Picking up on Wednesday. Thanks for the help.
    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tails03tails03 Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2019
    I'm looking at a lease deal for an 2019 F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 and new at this whole process. Can anyone answer why the cash deal amount is different (higher by $4k) than the MSRP in the lease details? I have attached some photos of what I see...





  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    tails03 said:

    I'm looking at a lease deal for an 2019 F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 and new at this whole process. Can anyone answer why the cash deal amount is different (higher by $4k) than the MSRP in the lease details? I have attached some photos of what I see...





    Sorry, no idea. It doesn't seem related to any of the other numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Redsfan821Redsfan821 Member Posts: 3
    Looking to get Apr, residual, and lease cash on a 2019 f150 xlt supercrew 4x4. Would be looking for 24/10k and 36/10k. Zip code is 46835.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392

    Looking to get Apr, residual, and lease cash on a 2019 f150 xlt supercrew 4x4. Would be looking for 24/10k and 36/10k. Zip code is 46835.
    Thanks

    .10% and 62%
    1.30% and 57%
    $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NYCENGNYCENG NYMember Posts: 18
    I am very flexible on which truck I get so I'll let the numbers decide. Can you please postup the following?
    24mo / 10,000 miles per year
    36mo / 10,000 miles per year

    XLT Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)
    XLT Regular Cab 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 95370)

    I live in 98004 but found 1 vehicle out of state that I would be willing to get.

    Thank you very much!
  • markl67markl67 FLMember Posts: 2
    Can I please have numbers for 2019 STX 4x2 2.7EB. Zip 33414. 36/12 lease. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    markl67 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2019 STX 4x2 2.7EB. Zip 33414. 36/12 lease. Thanks

    What cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,392
    NYCENG said:

    I am very flexible on which truck I get so I'll let the numbers decide. Can you please postup the following?
    24mo / 10,000 miles per year
    36mo / 10,000 miles per year

    XLT Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)
    XLT Regular Cab 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 95370)

    I live in 98004 but found 1 vehicle out of state that I would be willing to get.

    Thank you very much!

    WA
    24/10 - 1.35% APR and 62%
    36/10 - 3.70% APR and 57%
    $1500 lease cash

    CA
    Standard MF and 59% / 54%
    $1500 lease cash

    (hint: stick with the supercrew)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NYCENGNYCENG NYMember Posts: 18
    Thank you Mitchell. Are the lease rates the same for an XL Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)?



    Someone sent me a quote (without any details) for a $45,115 truck, $0 DAS 10k, 36mo @ $761.88
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,873
    NYCENG said:

    Thank you Mitchell. Are the lease rates the same for an XL Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)?



    Someone sent me a quote (without any details) for a $45,115 truck, $0 DAS 10k, 36mo @ $761.88

    Rates are the same, but the lease cash is only $750.

    Ford lease programs are not very good in the PNW, but that quote is ridiculous.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NYCENGNYCENG NYMember Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    NYCENG said:

    Thank you Mitchell. Are the lease rates the same for an XL Supercrew 4x4 - 3.5L EcoBoost (vehicle is in zip 98004)?



    Someone sent me a quote (without any details) for a $45,115 truck, $0 DAS 10k, 36mo @ $761.88

    Rates are the same, but the lease cash is only $750.

    Ford lease programs are not very good in the PNW, but that quote is ridiculous.
    He's not even taking money off the vehicle and it seems like he's bumping up the MF or Residual.

    Should I go out of state? I'm willing to go as far as the midwest / texas.
Sign In or Register to comment.