If you made the switch to a hybrid or EV this year and are happy with the savings you're getting on gas costs, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2019 GMC Canyon Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
edited October 2018 in GMC
Ask your 2019 Canyon lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 GMC Canyon.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • nailzjdnailzjd IllinoisMember Posts: 4
    Hello...do you have #'s for 2019 GMC Canyon SLT 36mo at either 12k or 10k per year. Zip is 60089.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106
    nailzjd said:

    Hello...do you have #'s for 2019 GMC Canyon SLT 36mo at either 12k or 10k per year. Zip is 60089.

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nailzjdnailzjd IllinoisMember Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Hello...do you have #'s for 2019 GMC Canyon SLT 36mo at either 12k or 10k per year. Zip is 60089.
    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry, 4x4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    nailzjd said:


    Michaell said:

    nailzjd said:

    Hello...do you have #'s for 2019 GMC Canyon SLT 36mo at either 12k or 10k per year. Zip is 60089.

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Sorry, 4x4

    36/12
    .00231 MF and 63% residual
    $1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nailzjdnailzjd IllinoisMember Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello...do you have #'s for 2019 GMC Canyon SLT 36mo at either 12k or 10k per year. Zip is 60089.
    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry, 4x4
    36/12 .00231 MF and 63% residual $1500 customer incentive
    It’s awesome of you all to keep up and provide all of this info.  Thank you for doing so!
  • Matt DailidaMatt Dailida Member Posts: 53
    Good evening. Could I have the #'s for both 24 and 36 month, 15K per year for GMC Canyon Denali, 4WD, Boston region. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Good evening. Could I have the #'s for both 24 and 36 month, 15K per year for GMC Canyon Denali, 4WD, Boston region. Thank you.

    .00265 and 75%
    .00231 and 67%
    $1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AwazAwaz Member Posts: 2
    Hi, looking for 24/10 details on a Canyon Denali 4WD in 48323. Thanks! Any deals for current GM Financial lessees?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    Awaz said:

    Hi, looking for 24/10 details on a Canyon Denali 4WD in 48323. Thanks! Any deals for current GM Financial lessees?

    .00265 MF and 77% residual
    $1500 customer incentive

    No loyalty info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mule65Mule65 MinneapolisMember Posts: 10
    10k/24m 2019 Canyon AWD Crew Cab Denali w/excellent credit in Mpls area (55447) please?  Ally Bank RV is 82% but any idea of their corresponding MF?  Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    Mule65 said:

    10k/24m 2019 Canyon AWD Crew Cab Denali w/excellent credit in Mpls area (55447) please?  Ally Bank RV is 82% but any idea of their corresponding MF?  Thanks!

    GM Financial
    .00265 MF and 77% residual
    $1500 customer incentive

    We don't have the Ally Bank numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • childe18childe18 DetroitMember Posts: 20
    Looking for MF and RV numbers. AWD Canyon Crew Cab short box Denali and SLE All-Terrain Cloth.
    Zip 48072
    24/12

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    childe18 said:

    Looking for MF and RV numbers. AWD Canyon Crew Cab short box Denali and SLE All-Terrain Cloth.
    Zip 48072
    24/12

    Thanks!

    SLT: .00297 MF and 69% residual. $1500 customer incentive
    Denali: .00301 MF and 73% residual. $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • darkwingduckdarkwingduck Member Posts: 8
    Looking for Numbers on Canyon SLE crew cab short box, with 4x4
    36mo/10K and 12K
    07006
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Looking for Numbers on Canyon SLE crew cab short box, with 4x4
    36mo/10K and 12K
    07006

    36/12
    .00231 and 62%
    $1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    Can I get the #s for 2019 Canyon Denali crew short box.  

    12/36 
    4x4 and 4x2.  Also the current lease incentives.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Can I get the #s for 2019 Canyon Denali crew short box.  

    12/36 
    4x4 and 4x2.  Also the current lease incentives.  Thanks!

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    85207
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973

    Can I get the #s for 2019 Canyon Denali crew short box.  

    12/36 
    4x4 and 4x2.  Also the current lease incentives.  Thanks!

    85207

    2WD: .00249 MF and 66% residual
    4WD: .00248 MF and 66% residual

    $1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carmeldlcarmeldl IndianapolisMember Posts: 28
    Thoughts on this lease quote I just got below?
    2019 Canyon Crew Cab Short Box 2WD SLE in 46032

    For your lease of the Canyon stock number 590096. MSRP is $32,240. The sale price is $31948.05.
    Gross cap cost is $32,674.30
    the reduction is $3750.
    Residual value is 61% or $20,276
    Depreciation mount is $8,647.90
    Rent charge is $4179.96
    Base payments are $356.32 before tax or $381.26 after taxes \
    Total of payments is $12,827.52
    The money factor is .00236
    Amount due at signing is $643.76
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    carmeldl said:

    Thoughts on this lease quote I just got below?
    2019 Canyon Crew Cab Short Box 2WD SLE in 46032

    For your lease of the Canyon stock number 590096. MSRP is $32,240. The sale price is $31948.05.
    Gross cap cost is $32,674.30
    the reduction is $3750.
    Residual value is 61% or $20,276
    Depreciation mount is $8,647.90
    Rent charge is $4179.96
    Base payments are $356.32 before tax or $381.26 after taxes \
    Total of payments is $12,827.52
    The money factor is .00236
    Amount due at signing is $643.76

    36/10?
    .00236 MF and 61% residual is correct

    My calculation is $15/mo. higher
    But, for all of those numbers, they don't give the adjusted CAP cost.
    $300 off MSRP?

    Won't you be the only person in Indy with a 2WD pickup?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2019
    Can I please have the #s for a 2019 Canyon SLE and Denali short box crew cab 2/4WD for 36/10 and 24/10?    And any incentives this month? 

    Thanks! 



  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Can I please have the #s for a 2019 Canyon SLE and Denali short box crew cab 2/4WD for 36/10 and 24/10?    And any incentives this month? 

    Thanks! 



    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    Sorry.  85207
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Can I please have the #s for a 2019 Canyon SLE and Denali short box crew cab 2/4WD for 36/10 and 24/10?    And any incentives this month? 

    Thanks! 



    Sorry.  85207

    SLE 2WD
    .00239 and 65%
    .00236 and 61%

    SLE 4WD
    .00287 and 69%
    .00239 and 63%

    Denali 2WD / 4WD
    .00280 and 72% / 74%
    .00239 and 66% / 67%

    $500 lease cash
    $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2019
    Whats the current GMC financial acquisition charge?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973

    Whats the current GMC financial acquisition charge?

    As far as we know, it's still $595

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • csnyder335icsnyder335i Member Posts: 50
    Can you stack the $1500 conquest incentive for an existing lease and the $750 and $500 cash incentives?   
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106

    Can you stack the $1500 conquest incentive for an existing lease and the $750 and $500 cash incentives?   

    You should be able to, yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cgbr4dcgbr4d Member Posts: 12
    Could I please get numbers for a 2019 canyon Denali, 2wd crewcab with v6?

    30040

    36/10 and 36/12?

     Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    cgbr4d said:

    Could I please get numbers for a 2019 canyon Denali, 2wd crewcab with v6?

    30040

    36/10 and 36/12?

     Thanks so much!

    .00239 MF
    65%/64% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $500 lease cash + $750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cgbr4dcgbr4d Member Posts: 12
    Could I please check mf and residual for a 2019 Canyon Denali crew with V6 in 30040 for 24/10 and 24/12? Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    cgbr4d said:

    Could I please check mf and residual for a 2019 Canyon Denali crew with V6 in 30040 for 24/10 and 24/12? Thanks again!

    Still 2WD?
    .00280 MF
    72%/71% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cgbr4dcgbr4d Member Posts: 12
    Yes, thanks!
  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Hello,

    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab / Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    And do you have invoice pricing?

    Thank you very much!

    Jared
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    dbs6000 said:

    Hello,

    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab / Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    And do you have invoice pricing?

    Thank you very much!

    Jared

    .00239 MF
    66%/67% residual for 2WD/4WD
    $500 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Thanks so much for your most prompt and informative reply, kyfdx!

    Would you say that the 36 month term offers the best rates, or do you see other terms that are more advantageous in your professional opinion (offering better residuals / lower money factors)?

    Thanks again! :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    dbs6000 said:

    Thanks so much for your most prompt and informative reply, kyfdx!

    Would you say that the 36 month term offers the best rates, or do you see other terms that are more advantageous in your professional opinion (offering better residuals / lower money factors)?

    Thanks again! :)

    39 month term residuals are just 1% lower.
    That should result in a lower payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    kyfdx said:

    dbs6000 said:

    Thanks so much for your most prompt and informative reply, kyfdx!

    Would you say that the 36 month term offers the best rates, or do you see other terms that are more advantageous in your professional opinion (offering better residuals / lower money factors)?

    Thanks again! :)

    39 month term residuals are just 1% lower.
    That should result in a lower payment.
    Thank you very much! :)
  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    edited January 2019
    Sorry to bother again, but can you please update these figures for February 2019? My apologies. Thank you.

    Residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab / Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    dbs6000 said:

    Sorry to bother again, but can you please update these figures for February 2019? My apologies. Thank you.

    Residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab / Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    Thanks again!

    Not until February

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Thanks.

    Please advise as to February 2019 residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    And one more question: Does Zip Code impact the lease figures (i.e.: if I plan to take delivery from a dealer in the south, but live in the north)?

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    dbs6000 said:

    Thanks.

    Please advise as to February 2019 residual and money factor for the following lease:

    Canyon Denali Crew Cab Short Box
    2WD and 4WD
    36 months / 10k miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Please also advise as to any other current offers / promotions.

    And one more question: Does Zip Code impact the lease figures (i.e.: if I plan to take delivery from a dealer in the south, but live in the north)?

    Thanks again!

    .00239 MF and 67% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Thanks.

    So both the 2WD and 4WD models have the same residual now?

    Also, does Zip Code impact the lease figures (i.e.: if I plan to take delivery from a dealer in the south, but live in the north)?

    Thanks again!
  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    If you can also please explain the difference between lease cash and customer incentive, it'd be helpful too.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,973
    dbs6000 said:

    Thanks.

    So both the 2WD and 4WD models have the same residual now?

    Also, does Zip Code impact the lease figures (i.e.: if I plan to take delivery from a dealer in the south, but live in the north)?

    Thanks again!

    I'm sorry... 2WD residuals are 1% lower
    dbs6000 said:

    If you can also please explain the difference between lease cash and customer incentive, it'd be helpful too.

    I think we covered this in another discussion?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CoFlipCoFlip Rumson, NJMember Posts: 13
    What are the numbers for the 19' Canyon SLT 4wd, All-Terrain leather 4WD, and Denali 4WD for a 36/12 in 07704? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106
    CoFlip said:

    What are the numbers for the 19' Canyon SLT 4wd, All-Terrain leather 4WD, and Denali 4WD for a 36/12 in 07704? thanks!

    You're asking for a lot of numbers. Might I suggest you do some shopping first before trying to find the best deal?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CoFlipCoFlip Rumson, NJMember Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    CoFlip said:

    What are the numbers for the 19' Canyon SLT 4wd, All-Terrain leather 4WD, and Denali 4WD for a 36/12 in 07704? thanks!

    You're asking for a lot of numbers. Might I suggest you do some shopping first before trying to find the best deal?
    I apologize, I have a wide range of vehicles to research and approximate for company use. I'll be sure to narrow it down :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,106
    CoFlip said:

    Michaell said:

    CoFlip said:

    What are the numbers for the 19' Canyon SLT 4wd, All-Terrain leather 4WD, and Denali 4WD for a 36/12 in 07704? thanks!

    You're asking for a lot of numbers. Might I suggest you do some shopping first before trying to find the best deal?
    I apologize, I have a wide range of vehicles to research and approximate for company use. I'll be sure to narrow it down :)
    Good to know, but you don't want to "shop the deal" and end up with a car you don't like. Do some research, take some test drives, then come back to us with a targeted list.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.