2019 VW Passat Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
edited October 2018 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2019 Passat lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2019 Passat here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    2019 passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    tonyg2016 said:

    2019 passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)

    Hmmm.. We don't have the 2019 Passat lease programs. :(

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bikewvbikewv Member Posts: 2
    Can you help me figure this deal on the 2019 Jetta R Model?
    msrp 24519
    selling Price 23213
    acquisition 675
    vw Credit 1000
     tent lease charge 2003
    base payment  10670

    36 months @ 15000 year
    zip code 26505

    so if my math is correct a sales discount on the car is $714 off retail. 

    Does this deal deal look good for me or good for dealer?  Thanks. 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    bikewv said:

    Can you help me figure this deal on the 2019 Jetta R Model?
    msrp 24519
    selling Price 23213
    acquisition 675
    vw Credit 1000
     tent lease charge 2003
    base payment  10670

    36 months @ 15000 year
    zip code 26505

    so if my math is correct a sales discount on the car is $714 off retail. 

    Does this deal deal look good for me or good for dealer?  Thanks. 

    How much is the dealer asking for, at signing?

    .00150 and 58%
    $250 lease cash

    Using the MSRP and selling prices provided, I get a payment of $306/mo, before tax.

    What payment is the dealer quoting you?

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you if there is more discount to be had.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdubsf1jdubsf1 Member Posts: 35
    Hello can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 Passat S auto for 36/10 in 94118?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    jdubsf1 said:

    Hello can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 Passat S auto for 36/10 in 94118?
    Thank you!

    The 2019 Passat numbers have not been released, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    jdubsf1 said:

    Hello can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 Passat S auto for 36/10 in 94118?
    Thank you!

    there is no passat S trim for 2019; down to only 2 trim levels from 5
    wolfsburg
    SE-R line

    2020 will be a major model update so 2019 is a lazy year (lame duck)
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 midwest, usaMember Posts: 728
    trying to revive this thread from the dead...

    any info on 2019 Passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    tonyg2016 said:

    trying to revive this thread from the dead...

    any info on 2019 Passat wolfsburg, 36mo, 12k miles, zip 45324 (on lots now)

    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    $350 dealer lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HokNYCHokNYC Member Posts: 44
    Hello. Please provide MF/RV/incentives for Passat Wolfsburg with sunroof, 36mo for 12k and 10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    Carson Ho said:

    Hello. Please provide MF/RV/incentives for Passat Wolfsburg with sunroof, 36mo for 12k and 10k

    What ZIP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HokNYCHokNYC Member Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    Carson Ho said:

    Hello. Please provide MF/RV/incentives for Passat Wolfsburg with sunroof, 36mo for 12k and 10k

    What ZIP?
    08515, please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    Carson Ho said:

    kyfdx said:

    Carson Ho said:

    Hello. Please provide MF/RV/incentives for Passat Wolfsburg with sunroof, 36mo for 12k and 10k

    What ZIP?
    08515, please
    36/12
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    $350 dealer lease bonus

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • martoddmartodd Member Posts: 38
    Could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Passatt SE on a 24/12 lease. Zip 91741. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    martodd said:

    Could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Passatt SE on a 24/12 lease. Zip 91741. Thank you!

    .00001 and 59%
    $350 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • justin_jjustin_j SEMember Posts: 8
    Could I please get the January MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Passat SE R-line 24/10 & 36/10. Zip 27560? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    justin_j said:

    Could I please get the January MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Passat SE R-line 24/10 & 36/10. Zip 27560? Thank you!

    .00001 and 60% / 53%
    $350 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jorge18jorge18 Member Posts: 28
    Hi all, please provide MF/residual on ‘19 Wolfsburg 36/12 in 33193. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    jorge18 said:

    Hi all, please provide MF/residual on ‘19 Wolfsburg 36/12 in 33193. Thanks!

    .00161 MF and 50% residual
    $3000 dealer lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • justin_jjustin_j SEMember Posts: 8
    Does 2019 Passat SE R-line have $3000 dealer lease incentive as well? thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    justin_j said:

    Does 2019 Passat SE R-line have $3000 dealer lease incentive as well? thank you.

    What ZIP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • justin_jjustin_j SEMember Posts: 8
    zip is 27519, thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    justin_j said:

    Does 2019 Passat SE R-line have $3000 dealer lease incentive as well? thank you.

    justin_j said:

    zip is 27519, thank you

    I show $3500 for your ZIP code

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • justin_jjustin_j SEMember Posts: 8
    Thank you very much. The dealer told me VW changed the MF and residual 3 days ago. The new 2 year and 3 year residual is now the same 52% for Passat R-line. Would you mind checking the updated residual and MF for 24 / 10K and 36 / 10K, 2019 Passat R-line at zip 27519? thank again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    edited January 2019
    justin_j said:

    Thank you very much. The dealer told me VW changed the MF and residual 3 days ago. The new 2 year and 3 year residual is now the same 52% for Passat R-line. Would you mind checking the updated residual and MF for 24 / 10K and 36 / 10K, 2019 Passat R-line at zip 27519? thank again!

    2019 SE R-Line
    .00136 MF
    58%/51% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr
    $3500 dealer lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vccjihaovccjihao Member Posts: 7
    Can you please help to get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Passat SE? Zip is 91765.

    I am considering for 36-month lease, 7.5k, 10k, or 12k. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    vccjihao said:

    Can you please help to get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Passat SE? Zip is 91765.

    I am considering for 36-month lease, 7.5k, 10k, or 12k. Thank you!

    I only see a Passat SE R-Line for 2019
    36/12
    .00136 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vccjihaovccjihao Member Posts: 7
    Thanks much, Michaell!

    Can you also please help on this 2019 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg? 36month/12k. Zip is 91765.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    vccjihao said:

    Thanks much, Michaell!

    Can you also please help on this 2019 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg? 36month/12k. Zip is 91765.

    .00161 and 50%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mdtonymdtony MAMember Posts: 22
    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 01970
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    mdtony said:

    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 01970

    .00136 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • onebetteronebetter Member Posts: 26
    Hello.
    Can you provide MF/RV and incentives and/or cash for 2019 Passat Wolfsburg, 36/10 in 11766.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    onebetter said:

    Hello.
    Can you provide MF/RV and incentives and/or cash for 2019 Passat Wolfsburg, 36/10 in 11766.
    Thanks.

    .00161 MF and 51% residual
    $3000 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jennyjenjennyjen Member Posts: 94
    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 08620. Also for the Wolfsburg Edition ..same terms please.

    Thanks
    J
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    jennyjen said:

    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 08620. Also for the Wolfsburg Edition ..same terms please.

    Thanks
    J

    R-Line - .00136 and 50%; $3500 lease cash
    Wolfsburg - .00161 and 50%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jennyjenjennyjen Member Posts: 94
    Michaell said:

    jennyjen said:

    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 08620. Also for the Wolfsburg Edition ..same terms please.

    Thanks
    J

    R-Line - .00136 and 50%; $3500 lease cash
    Wolfsburg - .00161 and 50%; $3000 lease cash
    With the lease cash mentioned, is that separate from any (VW to dealer cash) or all inclusive?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    jennyjen said:

    Michaell said:

    jennyjen said:

    Hello, can you please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for 2019 VW Passat SE R-Line? 36/12, zip code 08620. Also for the Wolfsburg Edition ..same terms please.

    Thanks
    J

    R-Line - .00136 and 50%; $3500 lease cash
    Wolfsburg - .00161 and 50%; $3000 lease cash
    With the lease cash mentioned, is that separate from any (VW to dealer cash) or all inclusive?

    Thank you
    That's the only incentive we show; factory to dealer cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ZIP440ZIP440 Willoughby, OHMember Posts: 7
    Please what are the MF and RV and any incentives for:
    2019 Passat R-Line
    36/12
    zip code 44094
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    ZIP440 said:

    Please what are the MF and RV and any incentives for:
    2019 Passat R-Line
    36/12
    zip code 44094
    Thank you

    .00136 and 50%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e2jxovere2jxover Member Posts: 32
    Please what are the MF and RV and any incentives for:
    2019 Passat R-Line & Wolf 36/12 33172. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    e2jxover said:

    Please what are the MF and RV and any incentives for:
    2019 Passat R-Line & Wolf 36/12 33172. Thank you

    R-Line - .00136 and 50%; $3500 lease cash
    Wolf - .00161 and 50%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OrlandoOrlando OrlandoMember Posts: 16
    Good day, sir. Might you know the March 2019 numbers for the MF, RV, and incentives for the '19 Wolfsburg and SE-R Line in the 32828 zip code?

    Newbie question, and maybe out of scope here, but...
    Does the dealers posted price already include the 'lease cash', or can I ask for that off the posted price?
    I understand that I should negotiate the Price of the car, and then tell them I'd prefer to lease.
    2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (Machine Grey/Parchment)
    36/12 lease for $323/month for 35 months from Sport Mazda South in Orlando. No money down.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    Orlando said:

    Good day, sir. Might you know the March 2019 numbers for the MF, RV, and incentives for the '19 Wolfsburg and SE-R Line in the 32828 zip code?

    Newbie question, and maybe out of scope here, but...
    Does the dealers posted price already include the 'lease cash', or can I ask for that off the posted price?
    I understand that I should negotiate the Price of the car, and then tell them I'd prefer to lease.

    What lease term and how many miles per year.

    I disagree with your approach. Be honest about wanting to lease, and know that the incentives will be part of any offer made to you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Apark17Apark17 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, would you be able to provide me with the residual, MF, incentives for 2019 VW Passat Wolfsburg (36months, 12k vs 10k, zip 90230). Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    Apark17 said:

    Hello, would you be able to provide me with the residual, MF, incentives for 2019 VW Passat Wolfsburg (36months, 12k vs 10k, zip 90230). Thank you!

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • appingaappinga Member Posts: 30
    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2019 Passat Wolfsburg Edition and R-Line for 36/10k and 36/12k for zip 30004?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    appinga said:

    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for the 2019 Passat Wolfsburg Edition and R-Line for 36/10k and 36/12k for zip 30004?

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    $925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hsaeed001hsaeed001 Mclean, VAMember Posts: 60
    Hi cnan you please provide the MF and Residual for 2019 Passat Wolfsburg and if there are any incentives? Zip: 22102 Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    hsaeed001 said:

    Hi cnan you please provide the MF and Residual for 2019 Passat Wolfsburg and if there are any incentives? Zip: 22102 Thanks

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 47% residual
    $925 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OrlandoOrlando OrlandoMember Posts: 16

    What lease term and how many miles per year.

    I disagree with your approach. Be honest about wanting to lease, and know that the incentives will be part of any offer made to you.
    Oops... my bad, and Sorry for the long delay.

    MF, RV on the Wolfsburg and SE R-Line for 36/12 in 32828.

    As for the negotiating price ahead of time, I'm just following the tips outlined on Edmunds' own site; from Steps 1 -3:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Thanks in advance,
    Orlando

    2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (Machine Grey/Parchment)
    36/12 lease for $323/month for 35 months from Sport Mazda South in Orlando. No money down.
Sign In or Register to comment.