2019 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

191011121315»

Comments

  • cvazque6cvazque6 Hoffman Estates, ILMember Posts: 13
    Can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in 60169?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    cvazque6 said:

    Can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in 60169?

    36/15
    .00003 MF and 49% residual
    $3100 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cvazque6cvazque6 Hoffman Estates, ILMember Posts: 13
    @kyfdx what are the numbers for 36/12? Sorry forgot to specify before. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    cvazque6 said:

    @kyfdx what are the numbers for 36/12? Sorry forgot to specify before. Thanks!

    50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WannaBSmarterWannaBSmarter New YorkMember Posts: 5
    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36/15k and 36/18k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36/15k and 36/18k?

    What is your location?

    We don't have the 18K/yr residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • John2500lJohn2500l Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Thanks for all the info in the forum. Could you please provide the MF, RV, and November incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV AWD for 36/15k and 36/12k for 11710. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    John2500l said:

    Hello,
    Thanks for all the info in the forum. Could you please provide the MF, RV, and November incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV AWD for 36/15k and 36/12k for 11710. Thanks!

    No lease support for the 2019 model, this month

    $4000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WannaBSmarterWannaBSmarter New YorkMember Posts: 5

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36/15k and 36/18k?

    Sorry 13090. Thank you for your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36/15k and 36/18k?

    Sorry 13090. Thank you for your help
    Looks like support has ended for the 2019 Rogue.

    .00232 and 44% for 36/15
    No information on any incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joe255Joe255 San JoseMember Posts: 4
    Hi, May I have the RV/MF/Incentives for a 2019 Rogue SV AWD 36/10 Zip 95117. By the way, does it even have a 7500 miles/yr lease option? Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    Joe255 said:

    Hi, May I have the RV/MF/Incentives for a 2019 Rogue SV AWD 36/10 Zip 95117. By the way, does it even have a 7500 miles/yr lease option? Thanks.

    No lease support for the 2019 model

    Leftovers have $4000 dealer cash

    The lowest mileage allowance from Nissan is 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Prasad20Prasad20 Member Posts: 10
    Hi can I please have 36/12k for a AWD for 2019 Rogue SL and SV with premium pkg. for zip 01721, thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    Prasad20 said:

    Hi can I please have 36/12k for a AWD for 2019 Rogue SL and SV with premium pkg. for zip 01721, thanks

    No lease support for the 2019 model

    Leftovers have $4000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SteveD67SteveD67 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2019
    Hi, can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in 66206? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    SteveD67 said:

    Hi, can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in 66206? Thanks

    No lease support for the 2019 Rogue.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SteveD67SteveD67 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    SteveD67 said:

    Hi, can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in 66206? Thanks

    No lease support for the 2019 Rogue.
    Thanks, what about MF and residual though? Or do they not lease these cars anymore at all?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    SteveD67 said:

    Michaell said:

    SteveD67 said:

    Hi, can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in 66206? Thanks

    No lease support for the 2019 Rogue.
    Thanks, what about MF and residual though? Or do they not lease these cars anymore at all?
    Technically, they have a lease program.
    But, with no support, the lease prices would be too high to consider.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SteveD67SteveD67 Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    SteveD67 said:

    Michaell said:

    SteveD67 said:

    Hi, can I please have the money factor, residual % and any lease incentives available for a 2019 Nissan Rogue SV FWD in 66206? Thanks

    No lease support for the 2019 Rogue.
    Thanks, what about MF and residual though? Or do they not lease these cars anymore at all?
    Technically, they have a lease program.
    But, with no support, the lease prices would be too high to consider.
    Thanks, this helps
  • grimmiegrimmie MIMember Posts: 24
    edited November 2019
    Hi there, is Rogue Sport 2019 still have any lease support?
    since there isn't 2020 Rogue Sport yet.

    2019 Rogue Sport SV/SL AWD
    36/12
    48375
    MF, Residual and Lease Incentives please, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    grimmie said:

    Hi there, is Rogue Sport 2019 still have any lease support?
    since there isn't 2020 Rogue Sport yet.

    2019 Rogue Sport SV/SL AWD
    36/12
    48375
    MF, Residual and Lease Incentives please, thanks.

    No lease support for the 2019 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hammervettehammervette Member Posts: 45
    Hi,
    Please post 2019 Rogue S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k
  • hammervettehammervette Member Posts: 45
    Hi, Another request
    Please post 2019 Rogue Sport S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    Hi,
    Please post 2019 Rogue S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k

    The 2019 Rogue lease programs have ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    Hi, Another request
    Please post 2019 Rogue Sport S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k

    36/12
    .00015 and 50%
    $3100 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vasyakhvvasyakhv Member Posts: 63
    Hello,
    My current Rav4 lease is about to end in Jan, 2020. Was thinking to switch to Nissan especially with end of the year deals on a horizon. Looking for MF, RV for 2019 Nissan Rogue SV / AWD / 98012 / 36-12k

    Thanks in advance.
  • hammervettehammervette Member Posts: 45
    Hi, Please post
    Hi,
    Please post 2020 Rogue S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149
    vasyakhv said:

    Hello,
    My current Rav4 lease is about to end in Jan, 2020. Was thinking to switch to Nissan especially with end of the year deals on a horizon. Looking for MF, RV for 2019 Nissan Rogue SV / AWD / 98012 / 36-12k

    Thanks in advance.

    Lease support has ended for the 2019 Rogue

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149

    Hi, Please post
    Hi,
    Please post 2020 Rogue S AWD Money factor, residual and incentives for zip code 11769

    36 month
    10k
    12k

    39 Month
    10k
    12k

    Please post in the 2020 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58012/nissan/rogue/2020-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • roadrunner1659roadrunner1659 Member Posts: 15
    Can I please have the money factor and residual value for 2020 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in 08053.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,149

    Can I please have the money factor and residual value for 2020 Nissan Rogue SL AWD in 08053.

    Thank you!

    Please post in the 2020 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58012/nissan/rogue/2020-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DaMilliDaMilli Member Posts: 14
    I am looking for MF, RV and incentives on the following 2 cars:

    2020 Nissan Rogue SV (AWD) with SV Premium Package.
    2020 Nissan Rogue SL (AWD) no package.

    both 36/12 and in 44241. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    DaMilli said:

    I am looking for MF, RV and incentives on the following 2 cars:

    2020 Nissan Rogue SV (AWD) with SV Premium Package.
    2020 Nissan Rogue SL (AWD) no package.

    both 36/12 and in 44241. Thank you.

    Please repost into the 2020 Rogue lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58012/nissan/rogue/2020-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.