2019 VW Tiguan Lease Deals and Prices

dsafian1dsafian1 92262Member Posts: 31
edited October 2018 in Volkswagen
Hello - looking for numbers in the Tri-State area and / or 19073 -

2019 Tiguan SEL/Premium/4Motion.

Incentives / MF & Residual for 36/10.

~Thanks
«13456745

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    dsafian1 said:

    Hello - looking for numbers in the Tri-State area and / or 19073 -

    2019 Tiguan SEL/Premium/4Motion.

    Incentives / MF & Residual for 36/10.

    ~Thanks

    No 2019 Tiguan numbers, yet.

    Perhaps, after November 1st

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • club241club241 Member Posts: 25
    Hello, could I get the numbers for the AWD SE and SEL, 36/10 as well as incentives/promos in MN 55410. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    club241 said:

    Hello, could I get the numbers for the AWD SE and SEL, 36/10 as well as incentives/promos in MN 55410. Thanks!

    .00227 and 59%
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus
    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NBPTNBPT Member Posts: 9
    Hello,

    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL
    - 2019 Tiguan SE

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thanks You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    NBPT said:

    Hello,

    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL
    - 2019 Tiguan SE

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thanks You

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aguzman115aguzman115 Member Posts: 54
    Good Morning, could i have the rv money factor and incentives for a 2019 AWD tiguan se with power moonroof package for 15k miles a year. zip code 07753. thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242

    Good Morning, could i have the rv money factor and incentives for a 2019 AWD tiguan se with power moonroof package for 15k miles a year. zip code 07753. thank you in advance.

    36/15
    .00227 and 56%
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NBPTNBPT Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    kyfdx said:

    NBPT said:

    Hello,

    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL
    - 2019 Tiguan SE

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thanks You

    FWD or AWD?
    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL AWD
    - 2019 Tiguan SE AWD

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    NBPT said:

    kyfdx said:

    NBPT said:

    Hello,

    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL
    - 2019 Tiguan SE

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thanks You

    FWD or AWD?
    Could i get the numbers (Residual/MF/Incentives) for the following:

    - 2019 Tiguan SEL AWD
    - 2019 Tiguan SE AWD

    12K/36M
    01950 Zip

    Thank you
    .00227 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide Bonus

    +$475 lease cash on SEL only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deezkribzdeezkribz Member Posts: 1
    Hello. First time poster!

    Could you provide the RV, money factor and incentives for a 2019 AWD tiguan SEL with 3 rows for 12k miles a year. zip code 11375. 

    TY!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    deezkribz said:

    Hello. First time poster!

    Could you provide the RV, money factor and incentives for a 2019 AWD tiguan SEL with 3 rows for 12k miles a year. zip code 11375. 

    TY!

    36/12
    .00227 and 58%
    $475 lease cash
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Foxtrot_TangoFoxtrot_Tango Member Posts: 5
    Can you please provide Residual/MF/Incentives for a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line: 12K Mi @ 36 Mo, 78745 Austin TX
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Can you please provide Residual/MF/Incentives for a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line: 12K Mi @ 36 Mo, 78745 Austin TX

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Foxtrot_TangoFoxtrot_Tango Member Posts: 5
    AWD and FWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242

    Can you please provide Residual/MF/Incentives for a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line: 12K Mi @ 36 Mo, 78745 Austin TX

    AWD and FWD

    .00227 and 58%
    lease cash
    FWD - $825
    AWD - $475
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus for both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • slubar1slubar1 Member Posts: 5
    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 Tiguan SE AWD 36/10 for zip 22902? Does VW allow you to combine the Drive to Decide rebate along with lease cash (if there is any lease cash available)? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    slubar1 said:

    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 Tiguan SE AWD 36/10 for zip 22902? Does VW allow you to combine the Drive to Decide rebate along with lease cash (if there is any lease cash available)? Thanks!

    .00227 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide Bonus
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DanialZDanialZ Member Posts: 5
    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives in OR 97224 at 10k/36m for the following AWD:

    S
    SE
    SEL

    Thank you!
  • fastnfurious18fastnfurious18 Member Posts: 49
    What is the MF/Residual and lease incentives on a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line AWD in zip code 77079?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242

    What is the MF/Residual and lease incentives on a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line AWD in zip code 77079?

    36/15
    .00227 and 56%
    $475 lease cash
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    DanialZ said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives in OR 97224 at 10k/36m for the following AWD:

    S
    SE
    SEL

    Thank you!

    S - .00145 and 59%
    SE & SEL - .00227 and 59%
    $475 lease cash on SEL only
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus on all

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OD92fsOD92fs SeattleMember Posts: 5
    Residual and MF for SE w/ 4Motion in 98103? Thanks much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    OD92fs said:

    Residual and MF for SE w/ 4Motion in 98103? Thanks much!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DanialZDanialZ Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    DanialZ said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives in OR 97224 at 10k/36m for the following AWD:

    S
    SE
    SEL

    Thank you!

    S - .00145 and 59%
    SE & SEL - .00227 and 59%
    $475 lease cash on SEL only
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus on all
    Thank you! If I could talk down the dealer to $24,295 on the S, would the highest they bring the RV be $14,334 or does the RV go off the MSRP? and the lowest I can get my MF to is 0.00145? (sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong area, this is my first attempt at leasing)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    DanialZ said:

    Michaell said:

    DanialZ said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives in OR 97224 at 10k/36m for the following AWD:

    S
    SE
    SEL

    Thank you!

    S - .00145 and 59%
    SE & SEL - .00227 and 59%
    $475 lease cash on SEL only
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus on all
    Thank you! If I could talk down the dealer to $24,295 on the S, would the highest they bring the RV be $14,334 or does the RV go off the MSRP? and the lowest I can get my MF to is 0.00145? (sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong area, this is my first attempt at leasing)
    RV is always based on the MSRP, but negotiate your lowest price.

    Yes, .00145 is the base MF for top tier credit; dealer can mark it up for extra profit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OD92fsOD92fs SeattleMember Posts: 5
    OD92fs said:

    Residual and MF for SE w/ 4Motion in 98103? Thanks much!

    Sorry - 36 months, 10K miles/year. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    OD92fs said:

    OD92fs said:

    Residual and MF for SE w/ 4Motion in 98103? Thanks much!

    Sorry - 36 months, 10K miles/year. Thanks!
    .00227 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide Bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • melhoshymelhoshy CAMember Posts: 4
    Hi all - for 2019 SEL could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives at 12k/36m for 95014 (San Jose, CA)? 

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    melhoshy said:

    Hi all - for 2019 SEL could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives at 12k/36m for 95014 (San Jose, CA)? 

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • melhoshymelhoshy CAMember Posts: 4
    FWD, my bad. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    melhoshy said:

    Hi all - for 2019 SEL could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives at 12k/36m for 95014 (San Jose, CA)? 

    Thanks in advance!

    melhoshy said:

    FWD, my bad. Thanks!

    .00227 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide Bonus
    $475 dealer lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WheatsWheats Member Posts: 16
    Hi, looking for rv, mf and incentives for 2019 Tiguan SEL premium R-Line, AWD in 87107. 12k/36mo. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    Wheats said:

    Hi, looking for rv, mf and incentives for 2019 Tiguan SEL premium R-Line, AWD in 87107. 12k/36mo. Thanks!

    .00227 and 58%
    $475 lease cash
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ricardo19Ricardo19 New York Member Posts: 1

    Hello Michaell,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal that was quoted by my VW dealer. I’m located in New York zip code11552.


    2019  Tiguan Sel premium R-Line AWD


    12k/36mo

    Msrp: $40799.

    Sale price: $37562.


    $1000 sign to drive included 



    1st month payment: $489

    Taxes: $1762.05

    Bank fee: $750

    Inspection: $10

    Tire: $12.50

    Total Out the door= $3023.55



    Monthly payment = $489




  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    Ricardo19 said:

    Hello Michaell,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal that was quoted by my VW dealer. I’m located in New York zip code11552.


    2019  Tiguan Sel premium R-Line AWD


    12k/36mo

    Msrp: $40799.

    Sale price: $37562.


    $1000 sign to drive included 



    1st month payment: $489

    Taxes: $1762.05

    Bank fee: $750

    Inspection: $10

    Tire: $12.50

    Total Out the door= $3023.55



    Monthly payment = $489




    .00227 and 58%

    I get $525/mo with your prices, so your quote looks good by comparison.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • donnelly713donnelly713 Member Posts: 19
    hello, looking for numbers on 2019 Tiguan SEL PREM 4 MOTION in 27516

    15k/36 lease. (MF, RESIDUAL, INCENTIVES ETC)- thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242

    hello, looking for numbers on 2019 Tiguan SEL PREM 4 MOTION in 27516

    15k/36 lease. (MF, RESIDUAL, INCENTIVES ETC)- thank you very much!

    .00227 and 56%
    $475 lease cash
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Member Posts: 190
    Greetings,

    Could you kindly provide the buy rate and residual for FWD Tiguan SE and SEL for a 36/12 lease, together with any incentives in 33327 and 92562.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242
    kerb said:

    Greetings,

    Could you kindly provide the buy rate and residual for FWD Tiguan SE and SEL for a 36/12 lease, together with any incentives in 33327 and 92562.

    Thank you

    Which ZIP code is the dealer in? Those are the numbers that matter.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • donnelly713donnelly713 Member Posts: 19
    Hey there- can you please provide 2019 4 MOTION TIGUAN SEL

    15k/36 months (incentives, MF, Residual) in two zip codes
    1) 08822
    2) 27516

    Thank you!
  • donnelly713donnelly713 Member Posts: 19
    Also need 2019 4 MOTION TIGUAN SEL PREMIUM in 08822- thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,242

    Hey there- can you please provide 2019 4 MOTION TIGUAN SEL

    15k/36 months (incentives, MF, Residual) in two zip codes
    1) 08822
    2) 27516

    Thank you!

    Also need 2019 4 MOTION TIGUAN SEL PREMIUM in 08822- thank you!

    VW numbers are national, this month.

    .00227 and 56%
    $475 lease cash
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus
    both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jonrod91Jonrod91 10708Member Posts: 34
    Hello, thanks for all of your help so far in my car search.

    Can I have the RV, MF and incentives for the Tiguan AWD SEL and SEL Premium for 12k/36 months zip code 07410

    thanks!
  • Alex_TAlex_T WestchesterMember Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Hey i am interested in the numbers for a 2019 Tiguan SE Awd 36/12K
    Zip: 10604 or 10607
    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    Jonrod91 said:

    Hello, thanks for all of your help so far in my car search.

    Can I have the RV, MF and incentives for the Tiguan AWD SEL and SEL Premium for 12k/36 months zip code 07410

    thanks!


    36/12
    .00227 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    Alex_T said:

    Hey i am interested in the numbers for a 2019 Tiguan SE Awd 36/12K
    Zip: 10604 or 10607
    Thanks in advance

    .00227 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FL1104FL1104 RIMember Posts: 21
    Hello, can I please have the numbers for the 2019 Tiguan SEL AWD in Rhode Island 36 months/10K miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    FL1104 said:

    Hello, can I please have the numbers for the 2019 Tiguan SEL AWD in Rhode Island 36 months/10K miles. Thank you!

    .00227 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 Drive to Decide
    $1175 dealer lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FL1104FL1104 RIMember Posts: 21
    edited December 2018
    Can I also have the numbers for a 2019 Tiguan SEL R-Line AWD in Rhode Island 36 months/10K miles? Thank you!
  • JoeHappyJoeHappy AlaskaMember Posts: 1
    Looking for lease numbers for SE AWD 36/10k zipcode 99577
Sign In or Register to comment.